MyGNR Awards 2014 coming soon - help us decide on new categories!

Powerage5

Biggest cunt

Most unhygienic poster

Most loved

Worst taste in music

Most facepalm worthy poster

Most cringeworthy poster

Dumbest poster

Most divisive poster

How do we assess most unhygienic poster?

the one who posts where he eats and sleeps and doesn't wash his hands after hitting the like button?

You've obviously never seen the old award threads. The negative categories are fun. I remember when Christ Axl won almost every negative category once, even in sections he didn't post in. As long as people are able to laugh about themselves I don't see the problem. Who cares if you're singled out as the worst poster in the GNR section? I'd just laugh if I won a category like that.

Fat chance keeping these awards positive, huh? :lol:

Really, though, this should be a sort of feel good thing for the forum. The negative categories have no place here, imo. Shitposter of the year is good enough. The rest should go away.

This. We bash each other all year long, and the awards are the chance we have to appreciate each other. We're really not gonna consider anything like "most obnoxious poster" or "biggest cunt award".
  • Like 1

Really, though, this should be a sort of feel good thing for the forum. The negative categories have no place here, imo. Shitposter of the year is good enough. The rest should go away.

This. We bash each other all year long, and the awards are the chance we have to appreciate each other. We're really not gonna consider anything like "most obnoxious poster" or "biggest cunt award".

What? I haven't bashed anyone all year long. I was patiently awaiting award season to do just that :max:

The awards are not to be taken seriously, are they? I mean, they're just for fun, right? Does anyone genuinely believe it makes them the Best Poster or Best-Looking Poster or whatever?

But whatever, I'll just stay appreciative then, like I do the rest of the year.

What? I haven't bashed anyone all year long. I was patiently awaiting award season to do just that :max:

The awards are not to be taken seriously, are they? I mean, they're just for fun, right? Does anyone genuinely believe it makes them the Best Poster or Best-Looking Poster or whatever?

But whatever, I'll just stay appreciative then, like I do the rest of the year.

Well I'm not saying they're 100 percent serious, we can still have some fun with them. There's some "joke" categories, so to speak. But some of the negative categories being suggested are just obnoxious.

What? I haven't bashed anyone all year long.

We all know you man-bashed all over that harassment thread, you damn nazi. You pretty much said that we should all be sterilized and placed in cages.

• Like 1

We all know you man-bashed all over that harassment thread, you damn nazi. You pretty much said that we should all be sterilized and placed in cages.

Looking over the male members of this forum she wouldn't've been far wrong either :lol:

Dude, some people take these awards very seriously.

Don't you remember the ones that would make their little statement thing at the end of posts (I don't know what you call it) "I was Mygnr 2014's Best Looking Poster" like it was a badge of honor or lifetime achievement award.

This is serious stuff Mags. Very serious.

• Like 1

You got me. I thought I’d go ahead and rehearse my bashing technique to peak in the awards season, but now it seems it was all for nothing. :( I’ll just have to go back and be my nice self again.

• Like 1