Best Buckethead Moments - Rock in Rio 2001

Great video. What a great guitarist and also a decent pop-locker!

I just love it when he stops playing and he's just standing there like someone turned him off. Simply the best! :devilshades:

Much like the best parts of your posting history, which are the ones you sat in front of your computer and didn't type anything. :devilshades:

Great video. What a great guitarist and also a decent pop-locker!

I just love it when he stops playing and he's just standing there like someone turned him off. Simply the best! :devilshades:

Much like the best parts of your posting history, which are the ones you sat in front of your computer and didn't type anything. :devilshades:

:rofl-lol:

My favorite Bucket moment from Rio 3 is when he just starts going off at the end of It's So Easy.

Brain, Buckethead and Robin Finck are all amazing musicians. Axl had a great team working for him at some point.

Too bad reports outta the bands staff were that robin finck and tommy Stinson weren't big fans of buckethead at all n it's said buckethead was made fun of a lot even though let's be really robin finck was probably weirder looking during 2001-2002 then even buckethead.

And brain was alright, but I really didn't like him of most of the older material and felt that his drumming was slightly linear and less groovy then mr. Popcorn. And he would just murder you could be mine more often then not.