Some Muslims wants to arrange the Olympics - but only for men

Satanisk_Slakt

Sometimes we're destined to make the same mistakes.

ewige.jpg

Singling out religious people and picking faults.

OP could have charged this under foreign policy with that in place in Saudi Arabia, but instead is at home cutting out little yellow crest and star badges to give to Muslim folk.

Edited by Snake-Pit
  • Like 3

Muslims in Saudi Arabia wants to arrange the Olympics, but only for men. Read more at: http://www.cbc.ca/sports/ioc-rules-out-saudi-arabia-bahrain-olympic-bid-1.2933658

There will not be any problems for satire drawers to find new ideas to make fun of "The Religion of Peace" any time soon.

Oh look, it's Swedens Minister for Literacy :lol: Where's the drawererers when you need em eh? :lol:

Edited by Len B'stard
  • Like 1

SS I thought you'd be more worried about Sweden's plans to offer jobs to ISIS fighters returning from Syria.

giving them a job is a much more intelligent decision than putting them in jail.in jail they would only become more dangerous.

Yeah after a stint in prison they might get so dangerous as to bite peoples heads off instead of using a machete :lol:

I've got an image in my head of the women's 100 metres with 16 runners. 8 women and 8 male relatives so the competitors are allowed to leave the house. :lol:

Looking outwards to make sure no blokes eyeing em :lol:
I reckon they might be onto something. I'd pay good money to see some bird doing the hurdles in a burqa. :lol:

I've got an image in my head of the women's 100 metres with 16 runners. 8 women and 8 male relatives so the competitors are allowed to leave the house. :lol:

Looking outwards to make sure no blokes eyeing em :lol:
I reckon they might be onto something. I'd pay good money to see some bird doing the hurdles in a burqa. :lol:

They could give em fuckin' pogo sticks! :lol: Have em doing a Marilyn Munroe on the up jump :lol: It'd look like a giant umbrella goin' inside out eh? :lol:

Edited by Len B'stard

I think they're on to something. It's boring watching women do the same exact sports as men, except worse.

I'll take women's tennis over men's tennis all day long. Far more appealing listening to two women grunting back and forward on a court than two men. ;)

• Like 2

I think they're on to something. It's boring watching women do the same exact sports as men, except worse.

I'll take women's tennis over men's tennis all day long. Far more appealing listening to two women grunting back and forward on a court than two men. ;)

Id take watching Venus and Serenas arses over any sport in the fuckin' world :D. Me and Snakes both :lol:

Wouldn't be surprised if women who live in Muslim states start flee eventually because they want to live in 2015 not the middle ages.

that's a colonialist point of view. i wouldn't be surprised if most of muslim women were happy with their culture and religion.

moreover, many women are leaving western countries to become jihadists (hayat boumeddiene is not the only one).

Wouldn't be surprised if women who live in Muslim states start flee eventually because they want to live in 2015 not the middle ages.

that's a colonialist point of view. i wouldn't be surprised if most of muslim women were happy with their culture and religion.

moreover, many women are leaving western countries to become jihadists (hayat boumeddiene is not the only one).

Its not, its my view. These women are treated horrifically.

You know, just cause SS started it, doesn't mean it can't be a subject to discuss in a normal way.

I think it would be very offensive towards women athletes if this would be taken into consideration.

Hope it will be swept right of the table, totally ridicullous.