The Walking Dead Season 6

Val22

1 minute ago, bacardimayne said:

You think Season 3 was the last good one? I thought Season 3 was the 2nd worst, second only to 2.

4 and 5 somewhat renewed my interest in the series but 6 swiftly killed it with all of the bullshit cliffhangers and stuff like Glenn's fake death.

Woodbury was awesome... after that, the show went downhill but i still watch it, because it becomes as a habit :lol:

i thought the second half of season 2 was fantastic after they dragged out the search for sophia way too long. the mid season finale you had the sophia reveal(finally) and the barn massacre. the beginning of the second half you had the episode with the guys in the bar, with randle being impaled with a bunch of walkers coming, the shane and rick fight, dale being ripped apart by a zombie, rick killing shane, and the awesome season finale at the farm.

season 3 was all over the place, glenn mazara was just interested in killing main characters which in all honesty is sadly needed right now, but then it seemed everything was secondary to "who is going to die this week" and it finished with a god awful finale in which the buildup to the battle between governor vs prison went nowhere when it should have reached its natural climax, instead the cheap fucks wanted to reuse the set for a little longer and drew out the story another half season, not to mention the final shit they took on andrea.

season 4 and 5 is where the show completely went off the rails for me and i could give a fuck less about watching the show every week. it seemed these two seasons went absolutely nowhere, they would start out good and then just filler on top of filler.

season 6 was just meh overall, the midseason finale was fucking shit and was awful, i pretty much skipped the whole second half of the season outside of the episode where daryl killed the saviors with a rpg(lol) and a couple of bits and pieces here and there. i did watch the finale after mania and thought the finale was pretty good, negan was fantastic but the cliff hanger was fucking stupid. i think it was glen that got the bat, there is slowed down audio somewhere, where you can here what sounds like glen yelling for maggie, which is what he does in the comics.

27 minutes ago, Strange Broue said:

Woodbury was awesome... after that, the show went downhill but i still watch it, because it becomes as a habit :lol:

I found Woodbury to be one of the absolute worst parts of the show. The prison half of the season was alright, but the Woodbury stuff was pure snorefest, and watching Andrea be a retard for an entire season didn't make it any more enjoyable to watch. I was almost happy she died in the finale.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, bacardimayne said:

I found Woodbury to be one of the absolute worst parts of the show. The prison half of the season was alright, but the Woodbury stuff was pure snorefest, and watching Andrea be a retard for an entire season didn't make it any more enjoyable to watch. I was almost happy she died in the finale.

she was pretty much dead as soon as she shot daryl.

Edited by bran

Just now, bacardimayne said:

Yeah, the prison probably was better

I never liked Andrea, she was such an off character

That being said, i think the governor was more badass than this Negan guy, with his homo habilis baseball stick

Steven Ogg should be Negan. Trevor Philips=Negan

2 minutes ago, bran said:

she was pretty much dead as soon as she shot daryl.

Christ I'd forgotten that even happened.

Andrea is a travesty for multiple reasons. They took something that's VERY hard to pull off, a strong independent woman who doesn't come across as bullshit or forced, from the comics, and turned her into a bumbling, retarded emotional wreck who fucks everyone over. Seems they're doing with Michonne what should have been done with Andrea though, so all may not be lost.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bacardimayne said:

Christ I'd forgotten that even happened.

Andrea is a travesty for multiple reasons. They took something that's VERY hard to pull off, a strong independent woman who doesn't come across as bullshit or forced, from the comics, and turned her into a bumbling, retarded emotional wreck who fucks everyone over. Seems they're doing with Michonne what should have been done with Andrea though, so all may not be lost.

yeah exactly. laurie holden said she started getting death threats from fans after andrea shot daryl. even with the fuck ups it could have still been fixed if they had andrea return to the prison with rick after the prison/governor meeting.

I miss Lizzie ?. That was the last genuinely interesting storyline, IMO. It's all just clumsily handled plotting and zero characterisation. Has a successful show ever had a more inept showrunner!? 

And no one should be surprised at the depths the producers will sink too after Glen's dumpster roll. 

It was a cat and mouse game the first hour. The build up to Negan was awesome.

I felt every emotion Rick and the group were feeling.

The ending was so intense and shocking. I liked how they left a cliff hanger, it's got me thinking about who could have been killed. I can't stand it!

I watched the Talking Dead after the show and interesting fact was that when Negan filmed his whole speech, all the actors stayed the whole time so he was actually looking at the group as he spoke. Rick and company felt it was good for them to build up their fear and anger facing him the whole time.

I thought that was awesome. Most times the camera would have been on JDM and he would be talking to no one. That shows the commitment of these actors.

I don't know who was killed, but my gut tells me either Eugene or Sasha, only because it looked like Negan picked someone to Rick's left and after what he said about Carl, I doubt it's him.

As for Glenn, after his emotional outburst over Maggie, I don't think it was him.

I really hope this secret doesn't leak out. I want to be shocked about who gets killed when the show returns. I really hope the powers can keep on lid on this.

Interesting story with Morgan and Carol and some new faces.

I think TWD is one of the best tv shows to come along in a very long time.

5 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

It was a cat and mouse game the first hour. The build up to Negan was awesome.

I felt every emotion Rick and the group were feeling.

The ending was so intense and shocking. I liked how they left a cliff hanger, it's got me thinking about who could have been killed. I can't stand it!

I watched the Talking Dead after the show and interesting fact was that when Negan filmed his whole speech, all the actors stayed the whole time so he was actually looking at the group as he spoke. Rick and company felt it was good for them to build up their fear and anger facing him the whole time.

I thought that was awesome. Most times the camera would have been on JDM and he would be talking to no one. That shows the commitment of these actors.

I don't know who was killed, but my gut tells me either Eugene or Sasha, only because it looked like Negan picked someone to Rick's left and after what he said about Carl, I doubt it's him.

As for Glenn, after his emotional outburst over Maggie, I don't think it was him.

I really hope this secret doesn't leak out. I want to be shocked about who gets killed when the show returns. I really hope the powers can keep on lid on this.

Interesting story with Morgan and Carol and some new faces.

I think TWD is one of the best tv shows to come along in a very long time.

Hey val how about you shut your pie hole

So I'm majorly disappointed with the cliffhanger. itbwas a big emotional, intense episode and then they ruin it with a "who was it"... Ugh. Those feelings are going to disappear in 6 months time. It won't be as emotive IMO. 

Anyway, I think it's Abe... He was the only one who didn't look scared.

1 hour ago, grouse said:

Hey val how about you shut your pie hole

Just sharing some info incase some of you don't watch TTD.

Your mother must be proud how respectful you are of people.

And you don't know me and my name is not Val or whoever you may think I am.

Edited by dontdamnmeuyi2015
more to say

17 minutes ago, username said:

Great finale, shit ending. I get it, but I wanted it to be WAY more shocking and brutal. Ending with everybody in disbelief while Negan beats someone we can actually see into a bloody pulp would have been nice. 

Yes! They had us all hyped saying it was going to be brutal and we would lose someone... Then that? 

the thing i hated about this season was the weird relationships they suddenly introduced. can't stand Rick and Michonne together, just so incredibly awkward and gross. Abe and Sasha, yuck. and now they're obviously leading into Carol being with Morgan. these all seem so forced and the show's agenda here with these pairings is obvious.

18 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I've been thinking of Negan's last words and it could very well be he killed Rick.

Didn't he say that if anyone said anything they should cut the kid's other eye out and feed it to his dad? How would that happen if he was beating said dad?

18 hours ago, paranoyd androyd said:

the thing i hated about this season was the weird relationships they suddenly introduced. can't stand Rick and Michonne together, just so incredibly awkward and gross. Abe and Sasha, yuck. and now they're obviously leading into Carol being with Morgan. these all seem so forced and the show's agenda here with these pairings is obvious.

Care to elaborate on your objections?

I don't think it was Rick. I don't think he would kill the leader, not after seeing him so scared, he clearly enjoyed seeing Rick weak and frightened and will no doubt want to see more of that. 

I think the relationships going on are doing so for two reasons.. Number one because in an apocalypse I think people genuinely would be fucking a lot  and seeking that loving feeling. But probably the biggest reason is the second one which is that it brings in viewers - we all like love stories !! Plus it makes deaths a little more heart wrenching as you can relate to being someone you love. Though I think all those relationships are a little too new for us to feel like that. I think they're fairly well suited but I hope Morgan and Carol dont get it on - I didn't like Carol with that Tobin guy either. 

As much as I hate saying it, I think it's Glenn.
It has to be Glenn.
If Glenn doesn't die, then Maggie won't go nuts on Rick and 

Spoiler

take over the Hilltop.

If it's Daryl or Abe, I just don't think it will have the same impact on the group as Glenn.

If it's Aaron I'm done with the show.

Ooo damn found some total legit insider info for season 7

''

this info is 100% legit trust me my dad is kirkman

first episode will be morgan and carol solo in the kingdom

second episode will be a special of how dwight got his face burned

third episode will be an episode of gabriel helping a stray cat

fourth episode will be an episode showing the captured group POV before the negan introduction

fifth episode, will be a morales xmas special

sixth episode will be backstory of some unknown character

seventh episode we'll see how this unknown character got in a fight with negan

eighth episode will reveal that this unknown character was the cameraman that got killed by negan

read and share before it gets deleted  

''

• Like 2

2 hours ago, AslatIE said:

Ooo damn found some total legit insider info for season 7

''

this info is 100% legit trust me my dad is kirkman

first episode will be morgan and carol solo in the kingdom

second episode will be a special of how dwight got his face burned

third episode will be an episode of gabriel helping a stray cat

fourth episode will be an episode showing the captured group POV before the negan introduction

fifth episode, will be a morales xmas special

sixth episode will be backstory of some unknown character

seventh episode we'll see how this unknown character got in a fight with negan

eighth episode will reveal that this unknown character was the cameraman that got killed by negan

read and share before it gets deleted  

''

:lol: some serious spoilers there! Would you mind if I share that elsewhere?

Edited by rubbermade_baby