The British Thread

Snake-Pit

Fraggle is prison slang for uh...a young man who is passed around various sexually assertive members of the wing.

On 26 September 2016 at 0:15 PM, Snake-Pit said:

Figures...

Back when that song you posted came out, that one sung by all them celebs for charity our schools entire faculty did the same, for charity, all sung that song, which i found quite amusing :lol:

• Like 1

Londoners chat on the tube/London Underground; example - If the train's been at the station for 5 minutes or more; you begin to make light of the train not blowing up...

True story.

Edited by Snake-Pit

3 hours ago, PappyTron said:

Typical American, really. Goes to a foreign nation and insists on spreading his cultural beliefs on unwilling people. I suppose everyone should be glad that he left his drone strikes at home.

Not really. It is only southerners who sit there with faces like slapped arses.

1 hour ago, PappyTron said:

Me? Oh, I'll talk to anyone about anything, even you Hobbits.

How am I expected to understand your southern buffoonery when you are a fan of Liverpool? Southern fairies with perms 'on the rob'? A yuppie London wanker who resembles Terry from Brookside? At least there is a geographical logic in the team I support!

11 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

(Southern fairy solidarity).

I just thought it was wonderful use of language Dies', you know i love you :lol: 

I have a fantastic London arseface, its advisable to make yourself unappoachable looking on the tube, especially if you spend any amount of time on it at night, you dont always meet the pleasantest of characters.

Edited by Len Cnut