The British Thread

Snake-Pit

Just now, spunko12345 said:

Can someone give me a quick run through of how to post a video so that it's not just a link. So that it appears as a picture ready to hit play when i submit it.

Cheers

Spunk 

If it is on Youtube then just paste the link in your post and the forum will automatically add the code so that the video appears, ready to play.

1 minute ago, spunko12345 said:

Can someone give me a quick run through of how to post a video so that it's not just a link. So that it appears as a picture ready to hit play when i submit it.

Cheers

Spunk 

It happens when you use Internet Explorer.

The video shows up on Safari and Chrome. 

4 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

Cheers

Spunk 

1. Don't be a thicko

2. Post video and leave the sheep alone

3. Done

2 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

It happens when you use Internet Explorer.

The video shows up on Safari and Chrome. 

Put the tags in yourself then. Put url in front of the link and /url at the end, with both of them inside brackets; []. That being said, the tags are automatically added on the forum end of things, so if it isn't showing up in a particular browser than it is down to a setting in the browser, not the forum.

Edited by PappyTron

2 minutes ago, PappyTron said:

Put the tags in yourself then. Put url in front of the link and /url at the end, with both of them inside brackets; []. That being said, the tags are automatically added on the forum end of things, so if it isn't showing up in a particular browser than it is down to a setting in the browser, not the forum.

I use Safari, but when my laptop stopped working I was using IE and only the link showed up for me.

Just now, Snake-Pit said:

Oh yeah, (I forgot Stan Laurel was English)...

Well.............

Laurel & Hardy are American and The Jimi Hendrix Experience were from City of Westminster, London.

BOTH being 'American-English'.

Purple Haze was written in London too.

Edited by Snake-Pit