07/29/16 - Orlando, FL - Orlando Citrus Bowl Stadium

downzy

16 minutes ago, Gnrcane said:

I wonder if the artist put in a "hidden Mickey" like Disney artists sometimes do. 

Will need to see a litho but you might be on to something.  If you look at it upside down the two black spots look like Mickey's ears...and they look like they are dripping black fluid.

26 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Serious question here. In light of the recent events in Orlando, do you guys from Orlando think they should have the pre show machine gun graphics and sound? I'm genuinely curious as to how local GnR fans will stand on that.

I don't think that should bother most people...

Most here realize it was a secluded incident done by a deranged mad man.

Oh...and given the demographics of central Florida..half the stadium are probably gun enthusiasts.

Edited by Kasanova King

1 minute ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Serious question here. In light of the recent events in Orlando, do you guys from Orlando think they should have the pre show machine gun graphics and sound? I'm genuinely curious as to how local GnR fans will stand on that.

Well....I never thought of this. I honestly don't know if it will be the right thing to do or not, but if they don't do it then it won't make any difference, so its better not to do it? 

12 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

Floor seats...too hot for me in the pits.  Heat index is already over 100 F 40 C and it's only 10 am here....:lol:

I have 2 3rd row I will trade you, but yes its a shirtless event tonight!!!! let the boobs flyyy and us guys rock jeans only

Edited by PopcornAdler