Tommy Stinson comments on Axl/Dc

LoadedNightraiN

1 minute ago, NicoRourke said:

I must say, as much as I'm happy to see Duff back I miss Tommy.

Hope to see him somewhere down a GN'R related line.

Nice to see I'm not the only one! I'm a huge fan of both of them, so I really can't go wrong either way. And he stuck by the band for 20 years. You know for all the negativity Axl got for who he "replaced" Slash with, I can't think of a more perfect Duff replacement than Tommy Stinson. 

But, I'm happy Duff is back and happy Tommy is touring and making music. His latest single Breathing Room is great. Classic Tommy.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, NicoRourke said:

I must say, as much as I'm happy to see Duff back I miss Tommy.

Hope to see him somewhere down a GN'R related line.

I would just love to hear Going Down released officially under the GN'R name. It would be great to have him come back and record it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, The Archer said:

I would just love to hear Going Down released officially under the GN'R name. It would be great to have him come back and record it.

Still listen to that one regularly! It's such a Tommy Stinson song, but with a GNR vibe at the same time. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, NicoRourke said:

Sorry for the off topic but where can I listen / buy that? It's not in my iTunes - Apple Music (Belgium).

You can here it here.

I can only speak for US iTunes but it's listed there as L.M.A.O.  Maybe that will help.

5 hours ago, LoadedNightraiN said:

Went to Tommy's show last night in Buffalo. During his first song of the night "One Man Mutiny" he changed one of the lyrics, "So you had to go and join Ac/Dc"

After the song he was really stoked while talking about it. Could not hold back his excitement, and said how proud of Axl he was

Talked to him for a quick minute after the show, and he said he was watching it in a bar the night before!

Nothing crazy exciting, but figured i'd mention it! Very cool of him to talk GN'R!

lol the so called punk rocker, alternative musician love AC/DC?

Good for him