South America tour Officially announced

The thing is: I'm pretty sure he will really be a month on the line, not sure if you guys have this kind of ppl on your lands but here ppl gets really insane with concerts and all kinds of events.
Sleeping in tents outside the venue they spent days shitting on a bag, eating hot dogs, scaring locals and of course, losing their jobs. :shrugs:

11 hours ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Yeah, I heard some announcement should be made between friday and monday. Been told it's highly likely there's going to be a show in Cordoba after all. Hopefully, if the show in Buenos Aires gets sold out quick, maybe they can add a second one there too. Don't wanna get my hopes too high but it would be awesome!

Yes. They've got the permission they needed:

http://vos.lavoz.com.ar/musica/guns-n-roses-en-cordoba-el-estadio-esta-ok-y-solo-falta-que-la-banda-acepte-la-oferta

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Todo Poderoso Timão said:

Thanks!

Though it is a bit strange, Platea Preferencial is more expensive than Campo VIP?

In Brazil it is the opposite.

Yeah, but the campo vip here is bullshit. It's not VIP when you put 1000 people or more there, so in some ways it makes sense :shrugs:

2 minutes ago, Todo Poderoso Timão said:

Hmmm, In Brazil it's the same. Campo VIP gets half of the entire standing crowd.

Nonetheless it is still the best place to watch.

I dont think it's the best place to watch unless you are at the rail or the 5 rows behind. After that, its just as shitty as the rest of GA floor.

18 minutes ago, Todo Poderoso Timão said:

Thanks!

Though it is a bit strange, Platea Preferencial is more expensive than Campo VIP?

In Brazil it is the opposite.

Platea preferencial is a numbered seat, campo vip is General admission standing up....if you are planning coming to the show, i recommend the campo vip, "pleatea preferencial" is to far to the stage and the shape of the stadium does not help also....

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gem Archer said:

Platea preferencial is a numbered seat, campo vip is General admission standing up....if you are planning coming to the show, i recommend the campo vip, "pleatea preferencial" is to far to the stage and the shape of the stadium does not help also....

Yeah, I can imagine it, just like stadium shows in Brazil. I really still can't believe Campo VIP is cheaper than Platea Preferencial! Good for me!

Me voy desde Brasil!!!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Todo Poderoso Timão said:

Hi! Rio is yet to TBA: venue, prices and tickets!

ohhh. I thought I saw November 18th on the tour page. How do you go about getting tickets down there? It isn't ticket master is it?  

If there are several shows in Brazil, which would be the best one to go to? Are all the crowds just as crazy?