South America tour Officially announced

6 minutes ago, lucasnesposito said:

Thanks, but I don't have a credit card to buy on the page. Today I bought Campo General at the point of sale, Campo VIP was exhausted.

I hope there second date.

• Like 1

ç

42 minutes ago, SeBaZ said:

Spoiler

Si, lo vi. Igual ya está, compré campo general jaja. No voy a esperar a ver si habilitan o no.

La venta general ya empezó desde ayer y hoy me lo dijo el de ventanilla. Estuvo habilitado unas horas el Campo VIP y después se agotó. Ahora ya se puede abonar con todas las tarjetas y en efectivo.

Igual, ojala larguen más VIP's para la gente. Pero no creo.

2 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

So second Buenos Aires date is inevitable?

Even in the rumors date which were basically leaked a few months ago, it had the 2nd date. But there was no 3rd date that time. So I assume only 2 nights. 

1 hour ago, scooby845 said:

So second Buenos Aires date is inevitable? How about 3rd? Any chance? How is cordoba selling? 

Are Fans more crazy about GnR in Argentina or Brasil?

There isn't a show in Córdoba. There is one announced for Rosario but the band hasn't announced it yet. Only the local producers.

I think there should be a second River Plate date added.

No idea, I think it's the same.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, scooby845 said:

Are Fans more crazy about GnR in Argentina or Brasil?

I think that's pretty even but Brazil has a bigger population so it makes sense to play more gigs there.

2 hours ago, scooby845 said:

wouldnt be better 3 dates in BA than cordoba?

Would be for me as I live in Buenos Aires haha. But doing a show somewhere else (so far we got Rosario, not Cordoba) allows other people to attend I guess. It would be probably harder to sell out a 3rd show in Buenos Aires.

1 hour ago, janrichmond said:

Any team apart from Arse are ok:P

How can you say that on this forum? Aren't we all gunners in here? :P

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

River Plate November 4th SOLD OUT

13903404_515955761934629_3951153733501958283_n.jpg

We did a good job. Now give us a 2nd gig!! :headbang:

Has Rio been cancelled (as its not on the website anymore).

I had been waiting for that so had not bought any of the others :-(

If it has indeed been cancelled, is it possible to buy tickets from some eBay/scalpers/website for the Sao Paolo shows. Would anyone know these sites?

Thanks! Am really looking forward to seeing them!

udai

Edited by Udai Pawar
incomplete

4 hours ago, Udai Pawar said:

Has Rio been cancelled (as its not on the website anymore).

I had been waiting for that so had not bought any of the others :-(

If it has indeed been cancelled, is it possible to buy tickets from some eBay/scalpers/website for the Sao Paolo shows. Would anyone know these sites?

Thanks! Am really looking forward to seeing them!

udai

No, it hasn't!

All information now ensures it just won't take place @Maracanã Stadium, but at the Olympic Stadium of Rio 2016 (Nilton Santos - Engenhão). It should be confirmed soon.

Hi,

Awesome news! I visiting Rio from India on my honeymoon in November- am very excited to be able to see my favorite band. 

I'm planning to buy tickets for Rio. My question was - would you guys recommend that I join NIGHT-TRAIN to be able to access the pre-sale, given how quickly the concerts have been sold out? 

I'm keen to be in Pista Premium type seats, which I believe, sell out faster.

So was thinking that the $45 charge may be a good investment, because if I'm not able to get the tickets (if they sell out), that would mean having to buy them from a scalper - which might be far more expensive right?

Thanks,

Udai

32 minutes ago, Udai Pawar said:

Hi,

Awesome news! I visiting Rio from India on my honeymoon in November- am very excited to be able to see my favorite band. 

I'm planning to buy tickets for Rio. My question was - would you guys recommend that I join NIGHT-TRAIN to be able to access the pre-sale, given how quickly the concerts have been sold out? 

I'm keen to be in Pista Premium type seats, which I believe, sell out faster.

So was thinking that the $45 charge may be a good investment, because if I'm not able to get the tickets (if they sell out), that would mean having to buy them from a scalper - which might be far more expensive right?

Thanks,

Udai

You should definitely join Nightrain, if you wish a Pista Premium ticket.

Also, just in order to clarify, all ground tickets in Brazil (as well as the rest of South America) are not exactly "seats". We watch the gig standing (and jumping, ans screaming, and fighting hahaha). There are no seats.