South America tour Officially announced

15 minutes ago, GNRfanMILO said:

People saying VIP is expensive: check Sabbath's and Aerosmith's! $3000 and $2800 ARS...

On 14/7/2016 at 11:18 AM, GNRfanMILO said:

Cant talk in spanish to you here, but you're crazy!

VIP should be $3000 or $3500. Check Sabbath's and Aerosmith's!

I told you the VIP Floor would be around $ 2000 :P

And, Aerosmith costs $1700+255 VIP Floor, not $2800...

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Are those VIP prices in the pics above?

nope, we are used to say campo vip for the front pit section at least in argentina...the real vip prices are on vipnation, but the argentina ones are not online yet...

you can check the other countries here
http://www.gunsnroses.com/tour

Edited by Gem Archer
  • Like 1

I think the thing is, prices for GNR are expensive EVERYWHERE.

I would never say that tickets are cheap here in Argentina but I'm relieved 'cause I thought they were gonna be more expensive (around $3000 for Campo VIP).

I'm considering selling one of my kidneys to afford going to Brazil. If anyone's buying, let me know :lol:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

I think the thing is, prices for GNR are expensive EVERYWHERE.

I would never say that tickets are cheap here in Argentina but I'm relieved 'cause I thought they were gonna be more expensive (around $3000 for Campo VIP).

I'm considering selling one of my kidneys to afford going to Brazil. If anyone's buying, let me know :lol:

Yeah, the campo VIP is not that bad but it's a very reduced space in comparison to the rest of the stadium, which means, lots of people will be condemned to pay expensive seats.

Can someone help? Im in Montevideo, Uruguay and Im waiting for the 10th to buy the tickets for campo vip at River Plate. I can pay them no problem? I collect the tickets there? I just dont want them to be sold out thats why Im trying to organize it.

I was seeing this and  just thinking again how awesome the South America shows are gonna be. You motherfuckers know how to rock. Buenos Aires is going to be insane, I can't imagine this on that Monumental stadium (what an appropriate name, right?) you got in there. 

I wish I could sell my kidney and go :rofl-lol:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, valengf said:

Can someone help? Im in Montevideo, Uruguay and Im waiting for the 10th to buy the tickets for campo vip at River Plate. I can pay them no problem? I collect the tickets there? I just dont want them to be sold out thats why Im trying to organize it.

You should email the ticket company Fullticket and ask them. I heard they will accept international MasterCard only and I think they send the tickets by mail but I couldn't tell if that applies to other countries.

Campo VIP will be sold out in minutes after sale begins. Don't think they will last half a day. There are not many tickets for that area.

2 hours ago, dgnr said:

I was seeing this and  just thinking again how awesome the South America shows are gonna be. You motherfuckers know how to rock. Buenos Aires is going to be insane, I can't imagine this on that Monumental stadium (what an appropriate name, right?) you got in there. 

River Plate? This is River Plate :headbang:

8 minutes ago, killuridols said:

You should email the ticket company Fullticket and ask them. I heard they will accept international MasterCard only and I think they send the tickets by mail but I couldn't tell if that applies to other countries.

Campo VIP will be sold out in minutes after sale begins. Don't think they will last half a day. There are not many tickets for that area.

Thanks I've already registered and send them a fb message since there is no contact mail. Yeah Im gonna be stick to the computer on the 10th. Or i dont know if i should join nightrain for the exclusive pre sale on the 4th. 

19 hours ago, dgnr said:

Dont worry, they would come to Portugal next year, btw did you go and see Axl/DC? 

20 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Dont worry, they would come to Portugal next year, btw did you go and see Axl/DC? 

They better come! But I'm a huge football fan (soccer? :facepalm:) so I'm crazy about River Plate stadium. Plus the crowd in Argentina is incredible. We have a good crowds in Portugal too -the latin countries know how to behave at a concert - but nothing like South America, people there just go insane, it must be a hell of an experience :wow:

Yeah, of course I went! I'm amazed with that concert and that voice and rasp until this day!!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dgnr said:

They better come! But I'm a huge football fan (soccer? :facepalm:) so I'm crazy about River Plate stadium. Plus the crowd in Argentina is incredible. We have a good crowds in Portugal too -the latin countries know how to behave at a concert - but nothing like South America, people there just go insane, it must be a hell of an experience :wow:

Yeah, of course I went! I'm amazed with that concert and that voice and rasp until this day!!

True, the crowd in South America is just amazing, it gives you the real feeling of a rock concert, I got back problems and look how fast the tickets sold, so It just went off my list, but well I would love to visit it as a tourist one day.