Use Your Illusion 25th Anniversary - A personal project

Nice!  The Bad Obsession one is among the best, imo.  The rest of them fit the songs well...other than the first one....

I'm not "getting" the first one....I would have went with something a little "rougher" looking, being the song is about a feud with a crazy neighbor....and save that cool pic of Axl for one of the ballads.....just my 2 cents. 

Otherwise, great job!

• Like 1

On 9/8/2016 at 5:33 PM, vincevenom said:

Hey guys!

On September 17th the Illusion albums turn 25 years and to celebrate it I decided to do a little tribute during this month, creating one poster for each song of the albums and posting it to my Facebook page. The artwork doesn't necessarily represent something in the lyrics of the songs, being sometimes a little abstract.  

I've also created a note on Facebook where you can see all posters alongside a short text about the song. It's in Portuguese, but I'm planning to re-write it in English later on.

Here are some of the posters I've created so far and you can see the Facebook note where I'll be updating it with more material during this month here:

https://www.facebook.com/notes/vince-veras/use-your-illusion-25th-anniversary/1243061909040191

Hope you guys enjoy it!

Vince

(mods, feel free to move this topic to the another section if I've created it on the wrong one, ok?) 

01.Right_Next_Door_to_Hell.png

02.Dust_n_Bones.png

03.Live_and_Let_Die.png

04.Dont_Cry.png

05.Perfect_Crime.png

06.You_Aint_the_First.png

07.Bad_Obsession.png

these are amazing! you're quite talented :)

• Like 1