Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

1 minute ago, SerenityScorp said:

Where is CSI: No! Gang when I need Them?:ph34r:

lol I have zero proof that it's him. Just a hunch because of how anonymous the account is and how frequently I see it in this thread. I never see it in any other threads but this one either. :ph34r:

12 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

lol I have zero proof that it's him. Just a hunch because of how anonymous the account is and how frequently I see it in this thread. I never see it in any other threads but this one either. :ph34r:

I wonder why this makes me more nervous and self-contious than suspecting Axl might read in the women's thread right now.

Hey Izzy, please come and play in Europe, ok? :lol:

2 minutes ago, Irwi said:

Sorry guys, it’s just me, a girl from Holland and a big Izzy fan. Love this thread, you crack me up! That’s why I keep coming back this often… Hope it’s not too much of a disappointment :P

Welcome! :hug:

And wait, the 00000 account is you? lol

I wonder why this makes me more nervous and self-contious than suspecting Axl might read in the women's thread right now.

Well, look at the bright side the account keeps coming back for months now so whoever it is can't think that we're too weird. lol

Edited by Kris_1989

2 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Well because We fear tht Izzy maybe will disappwar from the net world when He knows about His cult

5 minutes ago, Irwi said:

Sorry guys, it’s just me, a girl from Holland and a big Izzy fan. Love this thread, you crack me up! That’s why I keep coming back this often… Hope it’s not too much of a disappointment :P

Welcome to The NO! Gang:headbang:

11 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Well, look at the bright side the account keeps coming back for months now so whoever it is can't think that we're too weird. lol

Yeah, but that before I posted in this thread. Ok, ok, I'll try to keep my weirdness out of here. :awesomeface:

15 minutes ago, Irwi said:

Welcome! :lol: But you are not the 00000000 account, are you? ;)

33 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Angela? Who the fuck is Angela? :lol: So she didn't want to be in the vid?

Angela Nicoletti, his gf at the moment. He wrote Patience for her and then she left him for Andy McCoy of Hanoi Rocks. I guess we can say she ran away to Vietnam :awesomeface:. And as @Jane M. said, she was there but the dog was nicer :P

33 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

:lol::lol:

You and @Darkenchantress have been on a roll lately with the jokes. Thanks for cracking me up everyday! :rofl-lol:

My pleasure :hug:

16 minutes ago, Irwi said:

Welcome! ;)

So it's Izzy here or not? Stop teasing, Stradlin, you know you love us! Just in case, I'm single, I love avocado sandwiches and my dog would like to be friends with yours :wink wink: 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Yeah, but that before I posted in this thread. Ok, ok, I'll try to keep my weirdness out of here. :awesomeface:

Welcome! :lol: But you are not the 00000000 account, are you? ;)

Probably not :wacko:

I thought you were referring to the account who was always lurking and had zero posts. It had my name written all over, that’s why responded! Maybe it was a bit big headed of me? ;)

So maybe…Izzy is lurking too!

Anyway, thank you for the warm welcome!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Irwi said:

Probably not :wacko:

I thought you were referring to the account who was always lurking and had zero posts. It had my name written all over, that’s why responded! Maybe it was a bit big headed of me? ;)

So maybe…Izzy is lurking too!

Anyway, thank you for the warm welcome!

Hey, it's def not big headed of you to post here. Why would it? 

And I'm so glad you're not 000000 because I'd love Izzy to read here and thus come to play Europe this summer. Right, Izzy? ;)