2017 European/US Tour Officially Announced

4 minutes ago, st0n3r said:

Is used my code to buy 4 Werchter tickets and then sent it to @The Black who wanted to buy some extra tickets for Nijmegen. Didn't work. 

Hm, maybe because it was another user trying to buy them? Then again, other people have succeeded in buying tickets with someone else's code... I have to check if @MB. is really, really sure she got tickets to both shows then :nervous:

Lol, I couldn't at first and suddenly I could. I have no idea how. 

At first I got a message some issue with the code and after trying like 10 times, I suddenly could. Going to check the tickets now, haha.

Hey guys, I have a couple of dumb questions as an inexperienced GNR fan.

Not a Nightrain member myself, so I'll have to wait for the general sale. My question is about the start time and official ticket vendor. If the website says PUBLIC ON-SALE STARTS DEC 9 @ 10AM

1. does it mean 10AM local time (in the area of the concert)?
  2. is there a list of official ticket stores for each gig/country? Because Ticketmaster does not have all of them and with this stupid system, the website does not give me a link before the sale starts and I would like to join the virtual queue which will surely take place once the sale starts.

So is it possible  or not to buy more than 4 tickets with one presale code and not get your tickets cancelled afterwards? Someone was kind enough to lend one to me, but he already bought 8 tickets for two different concerts. I can log in and pay for tickets for the concert I want to go to with his code, but is it possible they'll cancel the tickets after all? 

13 minutes ago, Pumpking said:

So is it possible  or not to buy more than 4 tickets with one presale code and not get your tickets cancelled afterwards? Someone was kind enough to lend one to me, but he already bought 8 tickets for two different concerts. I can log in and pay for tickets for the concert I want to go to with his code, but is it possible they'll cancel the tickets after all? 

Was there ever a case they cancelled tickets cuz of that?

1 minute ago, Pumpking said:

Not that I know of, but someone in this thread said it's possible. 

38 minutes ago, Hejanne said:

Yes. Copenhagen (4), Paris (2), Prague (2) and Vienna (2). 

I just assumed that it was max 4 tickets for each concert :shrugs:

It is most likely 4 per concert. Because after buying 3 in one concert, I can only purchase 1 more after. Not sure if its per concert or per country(.es, .fr, etc).

18 hours ago, double talkin jive mfkr said:

I CANT WAIT TO SEE GNR AGAIN FOR THE 4th or 5th time this next time AND SEE THEM BUTCHER ALMOST ALL OF THEIR SONGS WITH COKED UP TEMPOS AND OFF BEAT HIP HOP NY WANNABEE WEAK DRUMMING 

The tempo problem was solved months ago....where have you been?

4 hours ago, irishguns said:

Oh ok if anyone could help me out... I'm not in the UK or with o2 ... can help with Slane presales by return

Kind of the same here. I have a few tickets to  the show in Stockholm if anyone is interested. I would like to go to any European show. Let's trade! PM me.

13 minutes ago, History2010 said:

The tempo problem was solved months ago....where have you been?

Off investigating his conspiracy that the media intentionally turned the world against Axl in order to break GN'R up or some shit.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

It is most likely 4 per concert. Because after buying 3 in one concert, I can only purchase 1 more after. Not sure if its per concert or per country(.es, .fr, etc).

Do you think I could just go ahead and buy the tickets?

1 minute ago, Lio said:

Yeah. I mean people have got the tickets. You can print them at home. They can't revoke them. That would be lunacy.

I agree, but I'm paranoid they will and I'll have no tickets, because they will be sold out at that point. 

2 minutes ago, Lio said:

Yeah. I mean people have got the tickets. You can print them at home. They can't revoke them. That would be lunacy.

Pretty sure it's four tickets a show.

Like ticketmaster.nl and ticketmaster.be would compare all bought tickets by people, lol. 

We got tickets Lio, don't worry.:wub:

• Like 1

Just now, Pumpking said:

I agree, but I'm paranoid they will and I'll have no tickets, because they will be sold out at that point. 

:lol: How could they? If you have a valid ticket, they won't tell you you can't enter. And why would they? The tickets are sold, the money is in. It's not like you got a discount or for free or anything.

If it lets you order and pay them, it will be alright :)

(And if not, I'll be rioting along with you in Nijmegen :bitchfight:)

http://www.ticketmaster.se/event/guns-n-roses-not-in-this-lifetime-tour-vip-tickets/452351

Ok im after the Gold Circle early entrance tixs on Friday it says the prices are 2760 / 7010 sek can some 1 tell me which is which cos i need to put the £££££ in my bank 2mo & what it works out as in pound sterling 

Thanks 

Just now, Lio said:

:lol: How could they? If you have a valid ticket, they won't tell you you can't enter. And why would they? The tickets are sold, the money is in. It's not like you got a discount or for free or anything.

If it lets you order and pay them, it will be alright :)

(And if not, I'll be rioting along with you in Nijmegen :bitchfight:)

This is what's making me paranoid:  How many tickets can I buy? 
Paid members are each assigned a unique presale code, good for up to four (4) tickets total.

To ensure that members have access to presale tickets, we will monitor code use. Abuse or manipulation of the presale code limit is a violation of our terms of service. We reserve the right to cancel a member's ticket order and/or membership if they are found to abuse the presale privilege.

source; http://www.gunsnroses.com/help

• Like 1

if you are worried that much, take another nightrain membership. It will cost you 40 dollar extra tough.

I bought tickets in two different countries and not more than three in every country (5 in total). It will be alright.

9 minutes ago, MB. said:

if you are worried that much, take another nightrain membership. It will cost you 40 dollar extra tough.

I bought tickets in two different countries and not more than three in every country (5 in total). It will be alright.

Well, I just ordered, and received the tickets. I think it'll be alright. 

• Like 1