GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

6 hours ago, Andy14 said:

eDEM5wT.jpg

Pfffffffff..... :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Title picture of this thread, anyone?

(And Axl is lucky Slash didn't swing his arm back more forcefully or he'd have hit him right in the nuts in a not so pleasant manner :lol:)

41 minutes ago, killuridols said:

How do we know he is good at it and why hasn't he done it before? He had a zillion years to do it. :shrugs:

I figure he'd probably be good at it based on some of the CD songs and his general tendency to create long, dramatic, sweeping epics like November Rain, Estrananged, etc.

All of these would work well as movie scores imo, especially CD songs like Prostitute, TIL, TWAT and SOD. I listen to the instrumental versions of these songs a lot, and that's what I thought about them even before Axl mentioned he was into this kind of thing at the China Exchange thing. When he started talking about being into movie scores and soundtracks it all suddenly made sense lol.

As for the rest of your post, yeah, I agree, they should just put out the best record they can and not worry about it too much since it can never live up to expectations and past albums anyway. But this is Axl we're talking about and he over-thinks everything, so yeah, not sure anything is actually gonna happen.

---

Btw, just saw this posted on the show thread.

Been a long time since we saw pissy Axl :lol:

Though he's entirely justified here, these people are obnoxious. I feel like punching them in the face just watching that video :facepalm:

Edited by Frey

5 minutes ago, Frey said:

figure he'd probably be good at it based on some of the CD songs and his general tendency to create long, dramatic, sweeping epics like November Rain, Estrananged, etc.

All of these would work well as movie scores imo, especially CD songs like Prostitute, TIL, TWAT and SOD. I listen to the instrumental versions of these songs a lot, and that's what I thought about them even before Axl mentioned he was into this kind of thing at the China Exchange thing. When he started talking about being into movie scores and soundtracks it all suddenly made sense lol.

Could be.

But I think you need some work ethic for that kind of thing and he doesn't have it. A movie project will not be waiting 15 years to have the soundtrack done. That's why I think he hasn't done it yet. The industry probably doesn't trust him with a serious project.

Thanks @Frey for that video.

Axl looks  a little drunk...and with that obnoxious entourage...he has right to be angry...but at the same time the people that he consider to be his intimate circle didn't help here. What a bunch of leeches and parasites!.

Seeing this video of Axl and those people and compares with the life of Duff and Slash makes me feel a little sad...what difference, isn't it?

I can see the lady of the Kills there.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Frey said:

Btw, just saw this posted on the show thread.

Though he's entirely justified here, these people are obnoxious. I feel like punching them in the face just watching that video :facepalm:

OMG what is that mess?? :wow:

When was this? In Europe or in New York?

I agree with @Georgina Arriaga that he looks drunk but he's nowhere nearly as fucked up and pissed off (violent) like years ago.

His entourage is fucking useless, though. They live off him and they don't take care of him properly. :facepalm:

2 hours ago, Frey said:

Pfffffffff..... :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Title picture of this thread, anyone?

(And Axl is lucky Slash didn't swing his arm back more forcefully or he'd have hit him right in the nuts in a not so pleasant manner :lol:)

It didn't look like Slash's arm went anywhere near Axl's crotch area, just Axl's thigh to steady himself. I also saw Slash laughing a bit about it.

As for the video, Axl did look a bit wasted and tired there. I don't blame him for getting angry at the guy filming. I wouldn't want to be harassed like that either. People have no respect for the privacy of others.

3 minutes ago, killuridols said:

It was in NY after the concert

3 minutes ago, killuridols said:

ss, though. They live off him and they don't take care of him properly. :facepalm:

100% agree....I hope he went to Malibu to rest a bit and see his cats

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

I agree with @Georgina Arriaga that he looks drunk but he's nowhere nearly as fucked up and pissed off (violent) like years ago.

His entourage is fucking useless, though. They live off him and they don't take care of him properly. :facepalm:

It seems quite a few people need to go far away from Axl and others should be fired and replaced with people who actually give two shits about his well-being.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

It seems quite a few people need to go far away from Axl and others should be fired and replaced with people who actually give two shits about his well-being.

This is what happens when you hang out with people half your age.

Just saying.

59 minutes ago, killuridols said:

This is what happens when you hang out with people half your age.

Just saying.

I agree on this. I think Axl hanging out with Duff and Slash would be more beneficial although I'm certain that's been mentioned in here before. Their bond as bandmates would strengthen, plus Axl would be around people who can keep him grounded.

1 hour ago, Frey said:

Where the fuck is Gio to kick their asses??? And I don't mean only the ebayers and the camera guy, but the whole freak show. :max: Why is Axl leaving the club first (together with the intelligent models :smiley-confused2:)? Where are Nando, Andrei and the rest? Why his car wasn't the first in front of the club? :facepalm:

Dammit, Axl, come back to Europe. We will take care of you here :unsure:

4 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Where the fuck is Gio to kick their asses??? And I don't mean only the ebayers and the camera guy, but the whole freak show. :max: Why is Axl leaving the club first (together with the intelligent models :smiley-confused2:)? Where are Nando, Andrei and the rest? Why his car wasn't the first in front of the club? :facepalm:

Dammit, Axl, come back to Europe. We will take care of you here :unsure:

This 1000% i look Nando,Axl payment many his entourage for this disorganization,is many hard call cab in advance? ?

On 7/21/2017 at 8:01 PM, killuridols said:

I think that was part of "doing something" just for the sake of it, so people wouldn't bother them saying they didn't remember at all.

But I feel that Axl hates AFD and hates to be reminded of it. That's why no word about it. Not a single mention of shit. Really lame and just another show that I don't understand why it was so hyped and made look as if it was something special when it wasn't at all.

I had fun watching one crazy woman on the front row, going wild and over exaggerating her movements with another dull woman right next to her who spent the whole night standing still and hating every minute of it :lol:

On 7/21/2017 at 11:51 PM, dgnr said:

Something positive from last night's show: SLAXL :heart: :P Small stage, Axl couldn't take his hands off Slash, right? Here's the first one. If we get more quality videos, we'll find more I'm sure :ph34r:

pg4kZ1.gif

EDIT: Because what did I tell you? MORE :P 

0gw09G.gif

mw1YyA.gif

----
Oh and it looks like Sofia Vergara's husband (not Jay, the real one :P ) caught Axl's mic. On a brighter side, they're fans, I remember I read something about them dancing SCOM at their wedding.

I cant see the pics

8 hours ago, Andy14 said:

This is priceless :lol:

OFFHpMu.gif

eDMr8dt.jpg

eDEM5wT.jpg

Axl: "Mine!!!"

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

I watched it again and I can't believe how stupid those people are. Vanessa, she's the one who came out first and was supposed to lead Axl to the car, but when she saw he wanted to sign some stuff she walked away, left him alone and disappeared. Axl got lost (also being drunk didn't help) and thought his car was the first one. Then Vanessa comes to yell to him "Axl, wrong car!!!" :facepalm: and I hear some guy saying something like "doesn't matter, get in there anyway". The video cuts and then they make him get out of the car, he goes to the next one and I can see ANDREI already sitting at the front :fuckyou: and Axl is not allowed to get into that car either :question: and he goes to the next one and same shit!!! :wow:

So, as you can see, he is the last one to get a fucking car while the rest of the leeches are already pretty comfortable in their car seats (which Axl pays for!!!! :bitchfight:) and that idiot surfer guy who is completely useless acts tough against the camera guy, loooool, of course they don't want fans to see the treatment they give to  uncle Axl but I'm so glad there was a camera there because this is yet another evidence of the freak show being totally incompetent :no:

And omg, how annoying all those people following Axl to ask for autographs when anyone with half a brain could notice he was not well, pissed off and done signing :facepalm:

:( His entourage basically treated him like shit then.  I hope karma bites them in the ass for it.   That never happened in the early days and Axl seemed the happiest back then.

Quick tip towards his employees - Remember who signs your paychecks and treating said person like shit is not favorable towards you at all. Just saying.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I watched it again and I can't believe how stupid those people are. Vanessa, she's the one who came out first and was supposed to lead Axl to the car, but when she saw he wanted to sign some stuff she walked away, left him alone and disappeared. Axl got lost (also being drunk didn't help) and thought his car was the first one. Then Vanessa comes to yell to him "Axl, wrong car!!!" :facepalm: and I hear some guy saying something like "doesn't matter, get in there anyway". The video cuts and then they make him get out of the car, he goes to the next one and I can see ANDREI already sitting at the front :fuckyou: and Axl is not allowed to get into that car either :question: and he goes to the next one and same shit!!! :wow:

So, as you can see, he is the last one to get a fucking car while the rest of the leeches are already pretty comfortable in their car seats (which Axl pays for!!!! :bitchfight:) and that idiot surfer guy who is completely useless acts tough against the camera guy, loooool, of course they don't want fans to see the treatment they give to  uncle Axl but I'm so glad there was a camera there because this is yet another evidence of the freak show being totally incompetent :no:

And omg, how annoying all those people following Axl to ask for autographs when anyone with half a brain could notice he was not well, pissed off and done signing :facepalm:

Your comment is so true, watching  that video one can see the mistreatment he is getting from his employees. He looks tired and drunk among a bunch of young drunk people who couldn't care less about him. No one gave him a damn seat in whatever car he was supposed to take....  it is sad.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, penelope said:

Your comment is so true, watching  that video one can see the mistreatment he is getting from his employees. He looks tired and drunk among a bunch of young drunk people who couldn't care less about him. No one gave him a damn seat in whatever car he was supposed to take....  it is sad.

If I were Axl and they treated me with disrespect, they would be out of a job so fast they wouldn't know what hit them. You absolutely do not treat the person who is paying you do to do a job like that, especially if your boss is kind and puts you through college, a roof over your head, and pays your bills.

They're taking Axl's kindness for granted and I don't understand why they treat him like a piece of shit.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

If I were Axl and they treated me with disrespect, they would be out of a job so fast they wouldn't know what hit them. You absolutely do not treat the person who is paying you do to do a job like that, especially if your boss is kind and puts you through college, a roof over your head, and pays your bills.

They're taking Axl's kindness for granted and I don't understand why they treat him like a piece of shit.

Because Axl is dumb and lonely...I saw Vannesa, his husband (I assume is the surfer guy), Andrei, The Kills and the bodyguard...what a bunch of useless people..

I'm sorry for venting, the best is say Good night

Edited by Georgina Arriaga
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Because Axl is dumb and lonely...I saw Vannesa, his husband (I assume is the surfer guy), Andrei, The Kills and the bodyguard...what a bunch of useless people..

Lonely I can see but I don't think Axl is dumb. A psychiatrist noted he was very intelligent. I think vulnerable is the word to use in this situation.

• Like 2

@purplestargirl   I know!  and the worst part is that he probably won't do anything about it :( it gives me the impression that they are like those relatives who are behind the money   and inheritance ( even though they are not his relatives) 

He should lead another lifestyle, this is too heavy for him.

1 minute ago, Whiskey Rose said:

That video makes me so angry, I really wish I hadn't seen it. Everyone in the cars just looked at him like "wtf are you doing here?" Jesus Christ.

Males me angry too, who would not give up their seat up for Axl Rose?!!! WTF PEOPLE?!!!!! :angry:

1 minute ago, Whiskey Rose said:

I know, wtf! Or say "oh hey come on in, no problem we'll sort out the cars around the block!"

Exactly....I just don't get how insensitive these people are. Shameful.

Edited by marlingrl03