The Holographic Universe

New Adler interview except from Rolling Stone

138 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, AlexC said:

Just because some people are content with Axl, Slash and Duff doesn't mean that they wouldn't welcome Steven and/or Izzy back.

I felt the same way but it all just seems a little suspicious. Steven being silenced, the bill burr interview being put off or cancelled?, izzy's silence and thanking mygnrforum, Steven hanging out with slash...

I'm not getting my hopes up but at least things seem better than they were a year ago.

9 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

He's retired unless there's an opportunity to play in an established band or to do something with GNR "the right way".

2 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

Yeah he seems t give so many different answers and what not but like, who cares? Usually the drummer is the strangest guy in the average rock band so, I don't expect Steven to be normal, and yet he can clearly play some of these songs properly, unlike Frank. He should be there

Alrighty then:lol:

Like I said, too many interviews and I'm not following each anymore so he's retired but not really. Ok.

1 person likes this

Just now, Jane M. said:

Like I said, too many interviews and I'm not following each anymore so he's retired but not really. Ok.

He's faux retired. ;)

10 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

I felt the same way but it all just seems a little suspicious. Steven being silenced, the bill burr interview being put off or cancelled?, izzy's silence and thanking mygnrforum, Steven hanging out with slash...

I'm not getting my hopes up but at least things seem better than they were a year ago.

And don't forget Izzy deleting his "not involved in April shows" and "loot" tweets.

Why are you guys doing this to me? I don't want to have any expectations! :unsure:

1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

Well if you're really that confused, still, you should hire the MyGNR CSI team. Maybe they can figure it out :lol:

1 minute ago, Billsfan said:

Well if you're really that confused, still, you should hire the MyGNR CSI team. Maybe they can figure it out :lol:

No thank you.:D

4 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

And don't forget Izzy deleting his "not involved in April shows" and "loot" tweets.

Why are you guys doing this to me? I don't want to have any expectations! :unsure:

Yep!

The biggest thing that stands out to me is Izzy. He was quick to shut down rumors last year and now he's not saying anything?

All I'm saying is they're up to something. :ph34r:

Edited by Kris_1989
1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Yep!

The biggest thing that stands out to me is Izzy. He was quick to shut down rumors last year and now he's not saying anything?

Steven's situation stands out more to me. I can understand Izzy not saying anything because there are no rumors in the press about a reunion, only here, se he might not even know (I think he does because he's always reading us, though :ph34r:) but Steven... He was talking, then suddenly said he can't talk anymore. At first we could assume that could mean a bad thing, he could be having problems with GNR but then he appears hanging out with Slash.

So confused right now!!

1 person likes this

24 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:
28 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

Didn't he also say he was retired? 

Too many interviews.

He's retired unless there's an opportunity to play in an established band or to do something with GNR "the right way".

Yes, this. I think he'll go if they offer him some more songs to play, but I don't see anything more.

5 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Yep!

Yes, but there aren't any rumors in the media now, just speculation (or wishful thinking...) in a fan forum.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Jane M. said:

Didn't he also say he was retired? 

Too many interviews.

Didn't Axl also say "Not in this lifetime"?

:rolleyes:

So many things were said.... and I just keep lol'ing

2 people like this

On 19/03/2017 at 9:14 AM, double talkin jive mfkr said:

i dont dig the skeleton shit 

i'd rather they show chicks flash the crowd than that

They're boning. It's just a joke GNR are not occult. Lighten up! :lol: