The Walking Dead Season 8 Discussion

Well, honestly, we didn't actually see Madison get killed but she was surrounded by thousands of walkers, but you never know?

She did say nothing's over until it is or something to that effect. I would love to see Madison come back. I think she would be the character that Coleman would listen to. They had an amazing connection. Like I say, it's tv so you never know?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/15/2020 at 3:47 AM, F*ck Fear said:

So I finally finished 'World Beyond'

Honestly, didn't think much of it. The CRM stuff was interesting, and since that's the group who has Rick, I stuck it out.

The kid stuff was boring. I'm a 35 year old man so maybe I didn't identify with the age difference.

I felt the same way. I'm sticking with it because I think eventually all 3 shows might blend into each other. yeah, I know those guys took Rick too. Those guys have been on Fear too. Anyway, I feel the same way, the teens annoyed me to no end. I don't know how they didn't get killed in the first few episodes. I do like Felix though. I knew that girl was trouble though. And her mom is the lead woman. 

I was glad when Felix found his b/f and found more people. I guess in all the worlds no one wants to stay put. If I lived in that place I wouldn't have left. I do hope they find their dad or it'll be for nothing. Also did those army guys or whatever they are, kill people in that place the kids left? I wasn't sure about that? The mother said shit went down, so I'm wondering what happened?

Can't wait for the next episodes of TWD and for Fear to come back. I just want Morgan to kick more butt!

On 12/15/2020 at 3:47 AM, F*ck Fear said:

So I finally finished 'World Beyond'

Honestly, didn't think much of it. The CRM stuff was interesting, and since that's the group who has Rick, I stuck it out.

The kid stuff was boring. I'm a 35 year old man so maybe I didn't identify with the age difference.

lol even as a teen I would't relate to them. I wasn't like any of them as a teen. lol

On 11/25/2020 at 3:35 AM, F*ck Fear said:

The Fear showrunner teased Madison Clarke's return later in season 6! Will it happen?

I for one would love to see her back. Just as she became, essentially, the female Rick Grimes, they killed her off.

It would be awesome if Madison came back. Like I said we never saw her die.

• Like 1

Do you guys know what I watched yesterday/today around 3 in the morning? I skimmed through TWD S01E01. And it was a mighty interesting experience, I can tell you that. 
I miss Rick. And I hated Shane again. And my god, was Andrea (Laurie Holden) hot there. In any case, it was awesome. But I don’t think I could watch the entire thing from the scratch again. No, just an occasional peek in the history. 

Happy holidays, everyone. 

Edited by jamillos

9 hours ago, jamillos said:

Do you guys know what I watched yesterday/today around 3 in the morning? I skimmed through TWD S01E01. And it was a mighty interesting experience, I can tell you that. 
I miss Rick. And I hated Shane again. And my god, was Andrea (Laurie Holden) hot there. In any case, it was awesome. But I don’t think I could watch the entire thing from the scratch again. No, just an occasional peek in the history. 

Happy holidays, everyone. 

Cool, but honestly I loved Shane. I know he did some bad stuff but hey who knows what we would do in that situation. lol

Yeah, I miss Rick too, but hopefully soon those 3 Rick episodes will film soon and we will find out where Rick is?

This is one show that got better with each season.

• Like 1

On 12/24/2020 at 4:13 PM, F*ck Fear said:

Shane was great until he got rapey.

I thought he had a great train of thought alot of the times. The thing with Otis? What else do you do?

Yeah, I know. I was shocked when he shot the guy and ran for it, but he had the medicine for Carl, so I let it go.

My mom and I met Jon B at a Texas Frightmare convention. He was so nice. He had hundreds of fans waiting for hours, us included, to get a picture and a signed picture. Anyway, he stayed until 9 that night way after the convention closed to get every fan. He missed a dinner and a fight in Vegas to stay for his fans. I thought he was so amazing for doing that. 

My mom had a GNR shirt on and he shook her hand as she thanked him for sticking around and said GNR a great band!

It's funny but after Shane died, Rick found his inter bad ass!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, F*ck Fear said:

I've heard a lot of great things about Jon Bernthal. Dude was the best Punisher, too.

It's funny that after killing Shane, Rick started to act like Shane! Even if only for a little bit.

Yeah, my mom and dad agree about Rick becoming a bad ass after Shane died.

yeah, Jon was so nice. So many women were on that line. lol We also met Norman a few times and he's so sweet and very shy.

Going to so many conventions is so cool. We've met so many amazing people as well as horror actors. They are all so happy to meet their fans. it's so much fun too.

This year's had to be cancelled, but it's re-scheduled for next year. Hope it can happen. I miss going to them.