NYC Warmup Shows 15 & 17 May.

W. Axl Kev

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I just read that In Newsday this afternoon , very cool news , I am pretty psyched about this ,I mean finally some concrete material . I just wonder what the line-up is going to look like . Hopefully this will lead to bigger things .

Peace GnR Nation :shades:

just curious, this is my first show. should i be there early, so i get a good view. im not sure what time i need to be there

You need to be there the day before with about 500 dollars in your pocket and negotiate with the nearest ticket scalper because thats the only way you'll get a ticket!

Seriously do you guys REALLY believe you're gonna get into this show without some kind of connection? :rofl-lol:

just curious, this is my first show. should i be there early, so i get a good view. im not sure what time i need to be there

You need to be there the day before with about 500 dollars in your pocket and negotiate with the nearest ticket scalper because thats the only way you'll get a ticket!

Seriously do you guys REALLY believe you're gonna get into this show without some kind of connection? :rofl-lol:

I agree, tickets will be like gold dust and near impossible to get :rolleyes:

tickets are sold on ticketmaster...therefore..being there on time will help..i dont see how they would sell out unless axl had 3700 people he wanted to give tickets too...they wanna make money off this somewhat too u know??

tickets are sold on ticketmaster...therefore..being there on time will help..i dont see how they would sell out unless axl had 3700 people he wanted to give tickets too...they wanna make money off this somewhat too u know??

A lot of times places sell tickets in house and to loyal members, i don't expect this to be different .... they can sell tickets to who they like.most of the time tickets are taken by loyal members and in house sales ;)

Im not sating there won't be tickets for sale to fans but they will be very limited by the venue!

Edited by GET OFF AXLS BACK

i agree, my uber computer and me will be ready exactly at 10 am

Who else is going besides that fag Kaneda?

Who ever sees Kanedae start a mosh pit and bounce him around a few times for Warchild.

I would put Warchild and Kaneda both in the same catagory, theyre such attention whores.

Edited by sweetness

Who else is going besides that fag Kaneda?

Who ever sees Kanedae start a mosh pit and bounce him around a few times for Warchild.

I would put Warchild and Kaneda both in the same catagory, theyre such attention whores.

The nearest Warchild, Axls_Disillusion and Kaneda will get to the gig is reading Madison's review of it the next day.. :rofl-lol:

True.

But Merck told me he's looking into the possibility of offering some kind of pre-sale for GNR forum fans. He doesn't know if there's enough time to arrange one at this point - but he's looking into it.

True.

But Merck told me he's looking into the possibility of offering some kind of pre-sale for GNR forum fans. He doesn't know if there's enough time to arrange one at this point - but he's looking into it.

The only way that would work on such short notice is for them to give you, ie the mods a bunch of presale numbers or a web address that you could assign to anyone who wants them, in a special thread or something! Alot of the tickets are going to go through people who have connections etc..... this is going to be the hottest thing to attend in NY for May, alot of people big and small are going to pull out all the stops to get into these!

It would be a cool idea, i think we deserve it!

Jonx

True.

that would be awesome, as long as i got a ticket lol. me and a friend of mine are planning of going. hell, we are so excited that we havnt really done anything over the past 2 days other than plan the trip and discuss gnr rock2

just thought of this, Madison, will you be trying to get a ticket?

Edited by fridayfan13