NYC Warmup Shows 15 & 17 May.

W. Axl Kev

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AS the topic states, can or will W. Axl Rose be able to tour or will he crap out again? I see he really likes doing the big money in 3 day gigs, but once he has to hit the road and get back into the dirt and hell of touring he just quits because he can't take the strain of living on the road, unlike the Hell tour back in the 80's where he had to move about in a stationwagon from gig to gig to make just enough money to get a bottle of night train and a couple gallons of gas (and maby a small bag of Mr. Brownstone) to make it home to his one room shit apartment, he has grand tour buses with all the comforts of a Hilton hotel full of servents and what ever it takes to make him comfy while endurning the hassels and pressure of long days and nights driving (being driven) around the country. Yeah, it's getting close to the release of his Master piece and I'm sure it will be all that we hoped for and more from our Rock n Roll God, but will us little folk be able to see him perform or will it all be money made by special venue only? cuz I sure as hell can't afford to go to Itly or Roam or even to the fucking gas station up the road from my house. I support Axl and his efforts have since day 1 of AFD. but is Axls ego to big for his Fans???? I guess we'll waite and see. Rock on friends. :anger:

see man... bad time to do this when they gave us fans a pre-sale...

Who else is going besides that fag Kaneda?

Who ever sees Kanedae start a mosh pit and bounce him around a few times for Warchild.

I would put Warchild and Kaneda both in the same catagory, theyre such attention whores.

I like WC.

THANX A.F.

APPRECIATED!!!!!!

rather be hated for what I am than loved for what I am NOT........

so I know who the assholes are and :fuckyou:

"Bounce him around a few times for Warchild........" First Laugh I have had in DAYS!!!!!!

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/gnrtix.php

and we DO have a Kaneda sighting, don't we A.F. ?

for your own dartboard version......PM

W.

Who else is going besides that fag Kaneda?

Who ever sees Kanedae start a mosh pit and bounce him around a few times for Warchild.

I would put Warchild and Kaneda both in the same catagory, theyre such attention whores.

I like WC.

THANX A.F.

APPRECIATED!!!!!!

rather be hated for what I am than loved for what I am NOT........

so I know who the assholes are and :fuckyou:

"Bounce him around a few times for Warchild........" First Laugh I have had in DAYS!!!!!!

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/gnrtix.php

and we DO have a Kaneda sighting, don't we A.F. ?

for your own dartboard version......PM

W.

Awwww wow!!!!!

WHY do I have to live in bloody Britain? :(

Well boys and girl, i guess it's ime to count down chinese democracy

Last time it was more of a practice for now

this time EVERYTHING'S at stake

We all know it,we're all excited

one month away we'll be at the climax, the last warmup show before rock in rio

Lets recap everything now:

we have atleast 1,000,000 members between al the gnr fansites

axl's fighting velvet revolver with this

Robin Finck's gonna show the world that he IS the right man to REPLACE slash.

stinson's gotta prove he's the real deal. ythat he's gnr's new bassist, and this tour is the thing to prove it

fortus.....ehh fortus dosen't have much to prove, he's already great......well actually he's gotta prove he's not just the new gnr's izzy stradlin

Brain:time to put the money where his mouth is,and prove to the world you better than addler and sorum

pitman-silkworms :no:

Dizzy-that your a MEMBER of gnr, not just a cover band

it's time to prove the leaks weren't just studio tricks

the new gnr IS gnr,damnit, and when they play the f*ck youtta these shows it's gonna rip main stream music a new asshole

so comon, SHOW SOME SUPPORT HERE IT'S GNR TIME

the new gnr IS gnr,damnit, and when they play the f*ck youtta these shows it's gonna rip main stream music a new asshole

Only by name.

as ozzy said to record companies when he was trying to get a record deal for the blizzard of ozz

"WELL SHOW YOU, FUCKERS"

Only by name.

as ozzy said to record companies when he was trying to get a record deal for the blizzard of ozz

"WELL SHOW YOU, FUCKERS"

I want to clearify that I support Axl 100% (otherwise I wouldn't be going to see him twice this summer I guess) but hate the fact that he had to keep hanging in the GN'Rs name :)

Only by name.

"WELL SHOW YOU, FUCKERS"

I want to clearify that I support Axl 100% (otherwise I wouldn't be going to see him twice this summer I guess) but hate the fact that he had to keep hanging in the GN'Rs name :)

im glad he kept it :) he definitly have the right to do it!

Same here, Wando.

It's all about Axl feeling resentful and his huge ego... Axl knows like everybody (aside from the morons) that GNR is over, but he enjoys fooling around.

He doesn't even make secret of why he kept the name as he's going out saying to the people : "With this record people will know who was the main ingredient in GNR !" :rolleyes:

Where are the media outlets that cover all the buzz about GNR at? I mean at one point in time when something new was going on, it was all over MTV. Where is there support? There are confirmed shows right down the street from them, but they say nothing about it? Strange to me..

Where are the media outlets that cover all the buzz about GNR at? I mean at one point in time when something new was going on, it was all over MTV. Where is there support? There are confirmed shows right down the street from them, but they say nothing about it? Strange to me..

Because MTV is not what it used to be..some years ago it was more for rock music but now it´s all crap.

But I find it odd too, what about Kurt Loder?

yea i agree.... MTV award nights a cool, but there shows suck.... it is mainly just pop n shit.... c'mon where is Guns n' Roses, motley crew, Nirvana, Metallica etc. i dont want to be listening to some bullshit song made by britney spears or that chick who one american idol, kelly clarkson i think. Atleast they should have an hour segmant of just rock songs like 3 or 4 times a week.