Why doesn't Axl ask Seb to become a PERMANENT member of Gnr????!!!!

HardRockHero

Gotta fuckin say, this lay off for the band gave them a good chance to reherse some more shit with Seb. Wh thinks he may do the FULL set with Axl tonite????!!!! Axl and Seb knockin back the fuckin tekeylas and blastin out classic GnR and new stuff. Kickass shit right there if it happens!!!!!! I got a good feelin about t his man!!! rock1 rock3rock3

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinkin today, Seb Bach has been a big fuckin part of this tour so far. IMHO, his duet with Axl on My Michelle has been one of the musical highpoints of the shows. Also, it's clear that Seb has been a very important behind the scenes type dude in keepin shit organised- maybe even coordinating the secret production of CD if some of the sources on here are true. Now I got my thinkin cap on and I'm pretty sure you guys will agree this is a fuckin cool idea!!! It's obvious really but why the fuck doesn't Axl ask Seb to join Gnr permanently!!!!!???? Think of all the cool shit that would happen and the reasons why it could happen:

1) Seb has done a great fuckin job singing My Michelle. No doubt about that whatsoever.

2) Some of you may have heard this but when Gnr played at the new Wembley Stadium in London earlier in the year (one of the first bands to play there!!!!!!!!), Axl's voice went horse or some shit like that and Seb stepped in and sang a load of GnR songs. This shows he can sing this stuff really good.

3) No more solo spots!!! I no a lot of u cats have been complaining about too many solo spots. Check this: Axl can only sing so much every night. Think about it- where there was a solo spot, Axl goes off for a few minutes and Seb sings, say, Back Of Bitch, Bad Obssession, whatever!!!! More GnR for our bucks!!

4) More possibility for cool duets! Say, Paradise City: Seb sings one verse, Axl sings the next one. Cool shit like that.

5) More NEW Gnr material!!! Seb has a proven track record for writing great songs with Skidrow. His talents can only help take some of the weight off Axl's shoulders. Result: more new gnr material. Maybe I'm jumping the gun abit but let's think post CD. Maybe they could do a double set like UYI. One disc with Axl's shit and one with Seb's!

There's loads more reasons why this is FUCKIN great idea. List any you can think of. I hope management reads this page and gets Axl to suggest it. This could make GnR TWICE as good- dual lead singers! A first in the history of rock!

rock3

Because, Axl does not want to pay.

the man who wrote this shit must be the BIGGEST idiot of all time!!!!!!!!!!!!!and if you think baz makes my michelle sound better,you are very very wrong!!!!!! you are no gnr fan!!!!!!!!!! by the fucking way..they didn´t play at wembley stadium,it was wembley arena!

If baz becomes a permanent voice for this group, that will finally end my tenure as a fan. I gave him 2 chances last year, and i still CANNNOT stand to listen to him live. At one of the shows I went to, i bet half the place got up and went outside to get away from listening to him.

Baz is a lame 80's throwback who's had his time in the sun and is now trying to salvage his carrer by going on VH1 and siding up to a man whom has infinate talent. Not to mention that every time he talks I'm reminded of Jeff Spicoli..."you dick!"

I agree. Great reference to Spicoli , by the way.