Eagles Of Death Metal Video Interview!

angry anderson

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont think the guy is lying

You CAN'T be serious........

How can you possibly take someone seriously when they are calling members of the band "Bubblebut" and "Braindead"? What a fucking lying douche. This sad motherfucker needs to leech from Axl's fame just to get people to hear his pathetically shitty band's name.

That douche is lying through his teeth.

Edited by Superhuman55

i dont think the guy is lying

You CAN'T be serious........

How can you possibly take someone seriously when they are calling members of the band "Bubblebut" and "Braindead"? What a fucking lying douche. This sad motherfucker needs to leech from Axl's fame just to get people to hear his pathetically shitty band's name.

That douche is lying through his teeth.

He says that tommy walks of stage in the middle of Novebmer Rain and stays off for 4 songs. Ill have to check the setlist and look for some video of the next couple of songs....I bet they dont sound right without a bassist. :rofl-lol:

The TRUTH is probably somewhere in the middle(between Axl/EODM) version of what actually happened on stage and off. What can't be denied is the attendance, which was 5 or 6,000 people in Cleveland. That should be alarming to GnR fans.

Once GnR got away from the east coast, for the most part, the crowds are dwindling. It seems, people don't care about Axl and the band. And it doesn't help matters when there is no album.

These guys are just trying to get as much publicity as they can off of this...they are LYING and they don't care who knows...as long as their idiotic name stays in the papers.

Edited by AxlCorp

Erm, weren't these guys on the tour for one night? How could they possibly get enough feel for where they were at to make claims like the whole band wants to quit and money is the only thing keeping them in gnr? I'm not denying that Axl Rose goes apeshit from time to time, but all the claims these guys are making are so far unsubstantiated. Why do they have to take potshots at Axl and his clothes and Bach? It just makes them seem like a bunch of dickheads out talking smack. I wish people wouldn't make fun of Baz so much, I know he's a dumbass but he doesn't seem like an asshole so all the verbal abuse is kind of unwarrented eh?

I wish people wouldn't make fun of Baz so much, I know he's a dumbass but he doesn't seem like an asshole so all the verbal abuse is kind of unwarrented eh?

The only Baz bashing I have done was well deserved....his opening show sucked- BAD !!

Ahahhaha! What a nice pair of GEEKS!

So obvious Aron or what his name was is asking questions just so this Pigeon can answer with some insults he made up.

And he IS DEFINATELY lying btw. First he says he heard that Axl called them POSM when they sat on the bus or something didn't he? Yet he saw/heard that part with Tommy. If he heard it, why haven't we heard from anyone else than this fuckbag himself? And as said, he talks how he barely met the guys and still he got the FEEL of things, how the band were falling apart, that they only were in it for the money etc etc.. BULL!!

Really REALLY pathetic bunch of geeks those guys..

Man, I just watched the video. What an asshole. He is milking this for all its worth.

I think he was pretty funny. And actually none of us know what happened.

I know one thing. There is NO VIDEO of anything they claimed. No video = Bullshit. There were 2,000 cameras there. SOMEONE WOULD HAVE TAPED IT!!!!

Fucking losers! Tell me 1 thing....why the hell did they want to play with GNR in the first place if everything about GNR is crap? And the MTV Award 2006 for biggest fucking losers on the whole planet goes to.........PIGEONS OF SHIT METAL!!!!!!