Slash's Twitter update discussion thread

Wando

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hoping this is the same cover he was talking about a few tweets ago. But if it is a cover than that's it Slash! 2 covers is the maximum allowed for your awesome album that will probably be better than CD. Maybe? I'm kinda hoping Slash fell off the wagon a lil bit for this one. Ya know like let it rip. It could be the last album you ever do. Watch it go!!!!!!

All things considered, I feel confident that we'll have all the vocals done in June.

34 minutes ago from txt

So, we'll get the album in November?

Interesting. Well he said they already have 4 songs done so...Must be some scheduling issues that'll push the vocals into June or something. Hopefully Slash is working on all the release shit while making the album so we can get it by August or so.

Edited by Johnny Utah

The track I did with Busta Rhymes for Transformers 2 is sick! He is badass!! #fb

There goes Slash again, a guy who refuses to evolve or venture out of his comfort zone and is strictly interested only in beating the same AC/DC generic rock song into the ground for 30 years. :rolleyes:

Slash does Rachmaninoff on Les Paul's tribute album and a track with Busta Ryhmes within a calendar year. Those 2 things are about as polar opposites as you are going to find, and it is a tribute to Slash's extraordinary versatility that people from all across the music spectrum and genres are looking to work with him. Someone obviously forgot to give Slash that memo about him being stuck in the past and refusing to play anything but the same generic rock song over and over.

The track I did with Busta Rhymes for Transformers 2 is sick! He is badass!! #fb

There goes Slash again, a guy who refuses to evolve or venture out of his comfort zone and is strictly interested only in beating the same AC/DC generic rock song into the ground for 30 years. :rolleyes:

Slash does Rachmaninoff on Les Paul's tribute album and a track with Busta Ryhmes within a calendar year. Those 2 things are about as polar opposites as you are going to find, and it is a tribute to Slash's extraordinary versatility that people from all across the music spectrum and genres are looking to work with him. Someone obviously forgot to give Slash that memo about him being stuck in the past and refusing to play anything but the same generic rock song over and over.

Love this post and Slash is fucking great.

Check Slash's twitter he is posting a lot of pics. tonight snakes, guitars, cats, practice at the Nokia to many to transfer here.

Edited by sleeper

Avenged Sevenfold is one of the best heavy metal bands around, no fuckin doubt! #fb

40 minutes ago from txt

That was pretty fuckin' cool, we must have played "Its so easy" at 125bpm!

1 hour ago from txt http://twitpic.com/3fyga Avenged Sevenfold setlist 4/16/09 nokia theater in LA. #fb

1 hour ago from twitterrific

Edited by axlfan88

# Looking forward to the next song we're recording Monday, cool guitar riffs. iiii||; ). #fbabout 10 hours ago from txt

SLASH MADE AN EMOTICON FOR HIMSELF! ROCK N ROLL!

:D.

or should I say...

iiii||; )

Wow, just clicked on Slash's list of people he's following, and was quite surprised

to see none other than the great Sebastian Bach......he's probally waiting for him

to accept his offer to front VR, maybe Slash has finally decided to give him a chance.

Maybe his song on the solo album convinced him.

Wow, just clicked on Slash's list of people he's following, and was quite surprised

to see none other than the great Sebastian Bach......he's probally waiting for him

to accept his offer to front VR, maybe Slash has finally decided to give him a chance.

Maybe his song on the solo album convinced him.

Bach is amazing, I never understood why Slash didn't pick him, he fits so perfect and his voice is amazing. Can't wait to hear him with Slash.