The Official "Axl's Attire" Thread

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like anything but the leopard hat, the ozzy glasses that make him look huge and those elf shoes he's been using. But It'd be great if he started to show his face again. He used to wear the hat and glasses for half the concert in 2010, not the whole damn show. But in a perfect world it'd be 2006 without the braids.

In a perfect world, it would be the 2006 look until the end of days.

Come on Axl, please put out another album. It'll stop threads like this.

No it wouldn't, because if you looked at the first page you'll see that people are actually interested in some of his clothes and where to buy them.

Beats searching eBay!

When i saw him with the cane, i directly remembered of Mike Patton...

3913781733_54a9fb5c2b.jpg

Ha, Patton is awesome. I just watched 'Place Beyond the Pines' and his soundtrack was amazing - totally gave the film a Leone-type vibe.

Speaking of vibes: I get the vibe that Axl is using the cane more for the image than anything. I could be totally wrong but I feel like he's embracing his 'elderly rock god' image a little early. He took care of himself a little better it seems in 2006, but I get the feeling that he figures: he's over 50, he's got nothing left to prove anymore (in his mind), he's making money, he might as well embrace the lifestyle he's chosen. Reminds me of latter-day Marlon Brando, but with a rock star type twist.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks! Will go look for the 30. Trashcan shirt.

Found an entire mug-shot tshirt shop, they offered Capone,Hendrix,Morrison,j.Cash,w.Nelson,Elvis,s.vicious.

Got both the Morrison shirts, the newhaven shirt,and the Miami key theatre shirt.

Thanks! Will go look for the 30. Trashcan shirt.

Found an entire mug-shot tshirt shop, they offered Capone,Hendrix,Morrison,j.Cash,w.Nelson,Elvis,s.vicious.

Got both the Morrison shirts, the newhaven shirt,and the Miami key theatre shirt.

Hey sailaway, can you post the link where you purchased these from...thanks