Steven Tyler and Slash - Dream On

I just listened to the replay this morning and thought the pacing of it was great except for the Letterman interview. The pacing blows away the Rock Hall by a mile and any award show for that matter, because of the fucking commercials and setup/breakdown. Bababooey, Kimmel and everyone who kept things going were on the ball.

Howard got roasted a bit by Joan Rivers, Jeff Ross, and Lena Dunham.

Howard got roasted a bit by Joan Rivers, Jeff Ross, and Lena Dunham.

Yeah, but they need to do a proper roast of him like they did with virtually every other member on the stern show (bababooey and Artie Lange roasts being the best). I've stopped listening to the show for over a year now because the content has become too weak since he went on AGT and there's no budget anymore for wacky contests and freakshows... I tuned in for the free birthday bash and had hoped that Artie Lange would finally make an appearance again, I mean the guy is doing his own show right now and about everyone from the Stern universe has been on it, we need a reunion! :lol:

Edited by Bumblefeet

It is pretty impressive how good Tyler sounds, isn't it? I don't even like Aerosmith much.

Yeah, I was considering seeing them on this tour but ticket prices are steep and I only like a handful of songs. My parents have seen Aerosmith twice in the past few years, though, had a great time.