In all seriousness, JB, why the crusade with this topic right now? Not even talking shit. I'm genuinely curious.

I'm guessing he noticed thegnrforum's analysis of his agenda - i.e. becoming a mod here - and is trying to change that perception.

Edited by NGOG

In all seriousness, JB, why the crusade with this topic right now? Not even talking shit. I'm genuinely curious.

I'm guessing he noticed thegnrforum's analysis of his agenda - i.e. becoming a mod here - and is trying to change that perception.

NGOG encouraged me to create this thread.
  • Like 1

20 years ago I was very violent,

Not being funny mate but i seen your pic on here, who were you being violent to, the fuckin' boy scouts? :lol:

"You wouldn't want to fuck with me when I was 10, man. I'd throw a piece of lego at your head like nobody's business."

20 years ago I was very violent,

Not being funny mate but i seen your pic on here, who were you being violent to, the fuckin' boy scouts? :lol:
I think if you read between the lines, gunsguy is saying that he used to abuse his spouse... a long time ago, but he is a changed, better man, today. Axl Rose is his Hero, and I think it's probably helped in gusguy's recovery to have a positive role model.

Re-read my post!

Anyway it is clear that things get twisted in this thread to keep shit spewing, for what I donno.

Erin has moved on, why can't you?

sltuo2.jpg

That picture is made great by the guy dressed as Slash :lol:

NGOG encouraged me to create this thread.

It's very obvious that you are trolling, and it's not at all amusing.

I didn't encourage you to create this thread, I provided a solution to you derailing my Woody Allen thread with your Axl Rose obsession.

It's obvious that a cupcake Fest is what the mods want here. Look at all the topics created by wfuckinga.

Something is going to be done about the current state of D&N. A solution is being discussed by the mods.

It's obvious that a cupcake Fest is what the mods want here. Look at all the topics created by wfuckinga.

Something is going to be done about the current state of D&N. A solution is being discussed by the mods.

Finally

Yeah, the negativity's even getting to me. I don't want an HTGTH-style circlejerk, but Christ this place is seething with bile and vitriol. I can understand people being upset with lack of GNR activity, etc., but some of the personal attacks are just appalling.

• Like 1

Finally

Yeah, the negativity's even getting to me. I don't want an HTGTH-style circlejerk, but Christ this place is seething with bile and vitriol. I can understand people being upset with lack of GNR activity, etc., but some of the personal attacks are just appalling.

Agreed.

You lurking bitch. :lol:
  • Like 1

We've been addressing the state of D&N quite a bit in the past few days. PMs have been sent when especially trolling topics have been created. I've said this before, but the leadership team here generally tries to take a "counsel in private" approach with a lot of things. A user or two have chosen to ignore direction/requests and that's resulted in some public warnings by mods.

Believe me, D&N is quite a bit harder to manage then it might appear but I assure you we're all doing our best to keep it balanced.

• Like 1

You lurking bitch. :lol:

It's interesting to see what people really think about you. How they present their opinions when you're not necessarily "there" to see.

Somebody pointed me towards a thread where I was being ridiculed, and it was interesting from a sociological point of view. Shout out to Randy, hope you're doing good man.