UCR comments, oh my god ><

Frankly, I think these comments are sad. If people really didn't care, they wouldn't post comments in the first place, would they ? After 1993, I spent 20 years not caring about GNR. And when I don't care about something, I don't care, I don't go spamming boards saying: You are not GNR, you are fat, you can't sing, you're a joke... I keep busy with things I DO care about.

Some posters here find the comments funny ? Seriously ? Saying Axl is fat, Axl eats hamburgers, Axl is always late on stage, this isn't GNR... is not funny. It is cheap and it is lame. I've seen and heard it a million times. Saying: 'I was hoping they were breaking up' is stupid. No one forces you to watch or listen. What do you care ? Go do something else, find something you do like.

Sorry, just had to get that out of my system.

• Like 2

Frankly, I think these comments are sad. If people really didn't care, they wouldn't post comments in the first place, would they ? After 1993, I spent 20 years not caring about GNR. And when I don't care about something, I don't care, I don't go spamming boards saying: You are not GNR, you are fat, you can't sing, you're a joke... I keep busy with things I DO care about.

Some posters here find the comments funny ? Seriously ? Saying Axl is fat, Axl eats hamburgers, Axl is always late on stage, this isn't GNR... is not funny. It is cheap and it is lame. I've seen and heard it a million times. Saying: 'I was hoping they were breaking up' is stupid. No one forces you to watch or listen. What do you care ? Go do something else, find something you do like.

Um man us users here were quoting the insults etc that were said in the comments, we didn't original say it.

It was just an observation of dim witted idiots, some "insults" were so bad all we could do was laugh. :)

Um man us users here were quoting the insults etc that were said in the comments, we didn't original say it.

It was just an observation of dim witted idiots, some "insults" were so bad all we could do was laugh. :)

I meant the comments on the FB-page are sad, not here on the forum, of course. I love all posters here!

I 'm glad some of you had a laugh at those FB-comments, they only annoyed me. Maybe I'm just grumpy today. :shrugs:

I'll just get myself some coffee and I'll be alright. ;)

Why is anyone suprised by this? This is what has been said since he brought out the new band 2001. One of the only ways his new band would of been accepted is if he actually released new material in a sensible time scale, but he hasn't, he just tours with whoever is available playing the old hits... so don't be shocked or suprised by these sorta comments..

Why is anyone suprised by this? This is what has been said since he brought out the new band 2001. One of the only ways his new band would of been accepted is if he actually released new material in a sensible time scale, but he hasn't, he just tours with whoever is available playing the old hits... so don't be shocked or suprised by these sorta comments..

Nugnr fanboi's swallowed the blue pill long ago. In their reality Axl can do no wrong and anyone critical is somehow mentally incapable of appreciating the awesomeness that is the neverending appetite tour and the revolving door of nobody's on guitar.

• Like 3

morpheus.jpg

I don't know, in my real world, people just don't talk about GNR. They talk about important stuff, that's why I come here to talk about it ;)

Not surprised, nor shocked,but it gets old after all these years.

If you look up any given subject on the interweb, you're going to find people with negative things to say. On top of that, I think we can all agree that virtually no one outside of these forums knows who's in GN'R these days. Based on those two things, I don't understand any shock & awe over the negative UCR or fb comments.

I am dumbstruck by the lack of intelligence, spelling and common sense of almost every poster, just wow https://www.facebook.com/ultimateclassicrock/posts/10152226674609530

To be honest I'm laughing my ass off about some of them. Some are funny, some are brutal, some are true, some aren't. But this right here IS public opinion. Deal with the fact that not everybody feels the same way about your favorite artists as you do. Imagine what Justin Bieber fans have to deal with every day (other than being a fan of Justin Bieber, which must be horrible in itself).

So far, I must say I agree with a lot of the comments. Or at least I can see their points.

Edited by username

You would think Axl raped all their mothers :lol:

Rape isn't a joke

Neither are those comments

I agree with Volcano; a lot of people seriously don't give a shit about what Axl calls Guns n' Roses and a lot of people seriously think Axl shouldn't call himself and some hired hands Guns n' Roses. No jokes there at all!

Edited by username

Guys if you don't like the residency just don't go and please don't make it a point to post your displeasure on the internet.

Why not? I thought the internet was a place you could freely share your opinions. Why do you feel it shouldn't be allowed to publicly disagree with what Axl is (or isn't) doing?