I think this is worth a separate thread, feel free to move it...but....WHAT THE FUCK IS AXL PLAYING AT?

The fucker gets the lyrics wrong the first time round. STAHP!!!

Band restarts playing...he gets the lyrics wrong again....STAHP!! I THOUGHT WE WERE DOING SECOND VERSE....(Mate the verses instrumentally are essentially the same, and why would you skip out the first verse when you barely even started it?)....

FUCK IT DO THE NEXT SONG!!!

The man is publicly onstage, bullying the band because of HIS errors. It shouldn't be tolerated.

Absolutely pathetic.

Maybe the band will start looking for another singer some time soon…

Edited by trqster
  • Like 1

It was reported by forum members in the audience that the rain was fucking up the equipment. So maybe his prompters were out?

And that's a good enough excuse to be a total cunt and blame others for his inability to remember a song he's been singing for 20 odd years (twice)?

• Like 1

I don't think it's such a big deal. It seems like some people are looking for things to complain about. (While there's really no need to ;) ) It's Axl. It didn't seem like bullying to me and I read in the other thread it was because of technical problems (whatever) and they did Estranged again afterwards, singing 3, 4, instead of 1, 2. I find that kind of funny :shrugs:

That is fucken pathetic. He clearly has not rehearsed(let alone trained his vocals) and he is out of shape. He really does not give a fuck anymore. Compare this show to any 2006/07 show and you see a staggering difference in passion, focus and hunger.

• Like 1

I don't think it's such a big deal. It seems like some people are looking for things to complain about. (While there's really no need to ;) ) It's Axl. It didn't seem like bullying to me and I read in the other thread it was because of technical problems (whatever) and they did Estranged again afterwards, singing 3, 4, instead of 1, 2. I find that kind of funny :shrugs:

Oh, I see a problem.

He fucked up, then tries and make it seem like it was the others. How would you take that?

That was pretty embarrassing once but twice then having some obtuse excuse rather than saying 'Give me a few minutes to get my head clear'. It's one of his most personal babies so he must've been zoned out or something to forget those lyrics.

It reminds me of when he stopped Nightrain cause they didn't do the intro twice, I don't get why he got pissed off if he had either told them prior to do it twice or not told them, all three aren't going to fuck it up in unison.

Edited by RandallFlagg

Guest Len B'stard

Thing is they're paid to get mugged off by him, aren't they? I mean boil it down and really he's their boss, it's not a band like you have a bunch of people who are equals, it's one bloke with another lot working for him and, y'know, what can ya say, bosses can be arseholes, no ones forcing them to tolerate anything, they're free to leave anytime they like, God knows everyone else has.

Edited by sugaraylen

If you think he was going off there you have no idea how Axl goes off. Go back and watch some Axl rants from the 90's and learn what you're talking about. "Bullying the band"? What kind of crackhead bullshit is that?

This thread is completely pointless.

Looks like using Gibson's guitars on the avatar really fucks up your brain

• Like 2

I remember that story of when he stormed back from offstage and threatened to beat the shit out of Slash for suggesting he was having another costume change but he had injured himself or something lol, if Axl wanted to bully them he would damn well do it.

It reminds me of when he stopped Nightrain cause they didn't do the intro twice, I don't get why he got pissed off if he had either told them prior to do it twice or not told them, all three aren't going to fuck it up in unison.

Somebody should tell Axl exactly that: Stop!

Cringeworthy video. At least Axl's voice was good.

he's had this sort of thing happen a few times. if memory recalls, he fucked up the intro to Madagascar at Rock Am Ring, which is why it wasn't included in the broadcast. you know, live band... shit goes wrong... he wasn't as mean here as he's been in the past, seems like he just messed up (or they messed up) and lost track and wanted to keep moving. at the same time though it's kind of like teasing the fans that love the song, to just skip the majority of it. :lol: oh well.

Must be something going around.

That would have been interesting if instead of Axl just picked it up towards the end and turn it into a 2 minute song the way Billy did. I'm sure someone's nostalgia was ruined by one person in either audience that night. Maybe he's burning out on "Estranged" and doesn't give a shit anymore.

Edited by dalsh327