Jump to content
Carlycosmos

GNR Women's discussion

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

So theres something from Axl tht Slash kept even during Their feud He never throw it away! How do You know about ths?

Perla told that story in one of her youtube videos.

4 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

I was wonderming where London and Cash are.. :question: 

why aren't they with his father for his b-day?

Probably in Ibiza with Perla I'd guess.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

Speaking of, anyone wanna speculate what Axl gave Slash for his birthday? :wow: I'm pretty sure he did give him something, because Axl has always liked giving gifts and has given Slash birthday presents in the past. So... any ideas? (Other than the "stroking his serpentine" suggestion from the concert thread :lol::facepalm:)

 

To sum up, here's all the crap we've seen so far that Slash got for his birthday (I wish he'd show us what Axl got him :max:).

The leather jacket is cool, but between all the cakes and candy, Slash's gut, moobs and bingo wings are only going to get bigger. I was gonna say he should get Axl to help him with that, but no, we don't want that either. Feed it to the kids :P

tumblr_oatot5F2GF1sas51qo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_oatot5F2GF1sas51qo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_oatkrf1Fv31ulntsyo1_1280.jpg

 

Also saw this. It's cool to see Slash being a good step dad. And it's amusing to me that Slash gets to deal with teenage girls now as well. It's not just Duff anymore lol.

 

Uhm, i'm conflicted between Axl giving him the jacket or the guitar case full of candies, but i'm going to go with the jacket, it's the only thing Slash can keep because it's not edible, it's gnr themed and it's seem like the "biggest" gift he got, it fits with Axl giving "important" gift and it reaffirms that Slash is in his band again.

The lollipops cake seems from Mandy Ward, a producer, she is the one who posted the photo originally wishing him happy BD.

Yes, Slash is cute with Meegan's daughter :wub:

I always go :question: about Slash gifting him a straitjacket, what kind of gift it is :rofl-lol:

Edited by giuls

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Frey said:

Perla told that story in one of her youtube videos.

Ha! Jealous?:awesomeface::P

 

Any link?

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, giuls said:

Uhm, i'm conflicted between Axl giving him the jacket or the guitar case full of candies, but i'm going to go with the jacket, it's the only thing Slash can keep because it's not edible, it's gnr themed and it's seem like the "biggest" gift he got, it fits with Axl giving "important" gift and it reaffirms that Slash is in his band again.

The lollipops cake seems from Mandy Ward, a producer, she is the one who posted the photo originally wishing him happy BD.

Yes, Slash is cute with Meegan's daughter :wub:

I always go :question: about Slash gifting him a straitjacket, what kind of gift it is :rofl-lol:

Wasn't that jacket just a gift from that fashion designer they had that event with? John Varvatos or whoever?

I don't think we ll ever know what Axl gave Slash unless Slash tells us.

But a straitjacket is the most fitting gift for Axl that exists. There is no better gift for that crazy fucker :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Frey said:

Wasn't that jacket just a gift from that fashion designer they had that event with? John Varvatos or whoever?

I don't think we ll ever know what Axl gave Slash unless Slash tells us.

But a straitjacket is the most fitting gift for Axl that exists. There is no better gift for that crazy fucker :lol:

I don't know, i only saw the photo, was there a caption originally? could you post a list, please?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

 

Oh, ok, i guess we'll never know Axl's gift unless they tell us, maybe a new guitar? a little too impersonal? who knows

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, giuls said:

Oh, ok, i guess we'll never know Axl's gift unless they tell us, maybe a new guitar? a little too impersonal? who knows

I think Slash would appreciate a new guitar... Or maybe Axl got him another exotic animal or something as a pet :rolleyes:

I could also imagine some kind of ugly piece of artwork or a sculpture or something. They're both very much into ugly art.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, giuls said:

The lollipops cake seems from Mandy Ward, a producer, she is the one who posted the photo originally wishing him happy BD.

How do you know this? Do you have a source? :suspicious:

Because the picture of the guitar case full of candy is a picture that Meegan posted on her IG account and it has her watermark.

She also posted a "mysterious" caption:

image.jpeg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Or maybe he gave him "24 hours with Axl, do whatever you want" :popcorn:

I'd appreciate it :max:, right @killuridols:P

lol I'd take anything from Axl, just acknowledge me asshole! :rofl-lol:

I think Axl got him the candy stuff and maybe some other expensive shit but we will never know because I think they don't want to make a huge deal out of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Or maybe he gave him "24 hours with Axl, do whatever you want" :popcorn:

I'd appreciate it :max:, right @killuridols:P

"24 hours alone with Axl" could also be Slash's worst nightmare instead of an awesome present :lol:

I think the candy is from Melissa, since she also specifically called Slash her candy partner in crime in her birthday message and used all these candy emojis.

Though Axl likes to give silly gifts as well. Like when Beta broke her leg and he gave her all these toys and games.

Edited by Frey
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, killuridols said:

How do you know this? Do you have a source? :suspicious:

Because the picture of the guitar case full of candy is a picture that Meegan posted on her IG account and it has her watermark.

She also posted a "mysterious" caption:

image.jpeg

 

Oh, i'm not talking about the guitar case i'm talking about this 

she posted it originally, the one @lumikki posted was a repost and i assumed she is the one that bought it for him, like the Webb guy posted the cookie he bought for Slash and Del posted the cake from the gnr crew.

 

Meegan's caption is interesting, you're right, i actually thought it was her that did it, i don't think Melissa is the mysterious friend because i don't see her having a problem with being thanked on instagram for the gift, she really posted the "candy bro" thing but  however, i can TOTALLY see, Axl asking Meegan not to thank him on instagram so it wouldn't be made in a huge deal by the press, but who knows? the caption is mysterious, indeed.

 

33 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Or maybe he gave him "24 hours with Axl, do whatever you want" :popcorn:

I'd appreciate it :max:, right @killuridols:P

It would be an awesome gift, can you imagine? "i want you to shut up and sing" :rofl-lol: just kidding

Edited by giuls

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Frey said:

"24 hours alone with Axl" could also be Slash's worst nightmare instead of an awesome present :lol:

I think the candy is from Melissa, since she also specifically called Slash her candy partner in crime in her birthday message and used all these candy emojis.

Though Axl likes to give silly gifts as well. Remember when Beta broke her leg and he gave her all these toys and games?

If he doesn't want the gift, I'd take it :max:

I also think that the candy is from Melissa, maybe Meegan and Susan as well. Axl is crazy enough to give him the worst and most useless thing ever :rofl-lol:

C'mon Axl, we all know you read this thread, tell us what you gave Slash:P

5 minutes ago, giuls said:

It would be an awesome gift, can you imagine? "i want you to shut up and sing" :rofl-lol: just kidding

Haha right, there's a big chance that Axl wouldn't shut up during the 24 hours :rofl-lol:

 

Edited by Andy14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@SerenityScorp Perla is showing off the dinosaur that Axl gave Slash is in this video.

Be warned though everyone, that video will kill your brain cells. Perla and her entourage (her entourage is about as big as Axl's judging by her videos) are just so :facepalm: To me Perla comes across like a trashy person with no taste and class at all, but with way too much money. And all those people from her entourage are awful as well.

Like that "Tranny" guy (I'm not being a douche, that's really what they call him) :rolleyes: He's London's and Cash's nanny and also the butler or something.

I swear I'm not a homophobe, but that guy is just awful. His comments about that other dinosaur sculpture alone are just :facepalm: 

I mean: "Velociraptors are the twinks and bottoms of the gay dinosaur world and the T-Rex is the big muscly top chasing all the bottoms"??! WTF? :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: 

I could literally feel my brain cells dying from that. And that guy is supposed to raise Slash's and Perla's children...

And even better, Tranny also sleeps in Slash's bed with Perla when Slash's not there. I'm sorry, but I don't care that he's gay, that guy would still not be sleeping in my bed with my wife, if I were Slash. No way would I allow the nanny (gay or not) to sleep in my bed and with my wife :scared:

Perla's got quite a lot of videos on her channel. Here's the other two videos from the house tour as well, if you ever wanted to know how Slash keeps his clothes or what his bedroom looks (or rather looked) like :rolleyes: All these guitars and instruments that London and Cash have are pretty cool though. Lucky kids.

 

 

Edited by Frey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, killuridols said:

How do you know this? Do you have a source? :suspicious:

Because the picture of the guitar case full of candy is a picture that Meegan posted on her IG account and it has her watermark.

She also posted a "mysterious" caption:

image.jpeg

 

Special friend? Chances are that friend in question is Lenny Kravitz or some guy from Aerosmith or Slash other band Conspirators  :devilshades:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

I also think that the candy is from Melissa, maybe Meegan and Susan as well. Axl is crazy enough to give him the worst and most useless thing ever :rofl-lol:

Melissa is not a special friend of Slash. Besides, I think the present is too "big" or important to come from someone who just met Slash. You don't give those kind of presents to people who you have little history with.

I don't know, just my opinion

6 minutes ago, Frey said:

Like that "Tranny" guy (I'm not being a douche, that's really what they call him) :rolleyes: He's London's and Cash's nanny and also the butler or something.

omfg when I read that I could picture the Adams Family immediately :rofl-lol:

Yeah, I've seen those people and videos before (sucks that you are infecting this thread with them <_<) but you know why I don't care that much about it or don't have mean comments to make about them? Because Slash never made them part of his life and never showed them off and basically, looks like he never gave them the time of day. Slash doesn't hang out with them.

Yes, it sucks the poor kids have to go through that shit and be around people who don't seem to have the best raising skills but oh well, therest no much we can do about it.

On the other hand, Axl's freak show are given a special place in Axl's life. Some of them work for him and are all over social media promoting themselves thanks to him. That sucks. I know I should shut the fuck up because it is none of my business but I can't help it... I wish Axl had a more normal life :unsure:

5 minutes ago, Padme said:

Special friend? Chances are that friend in question is Lenny Kravitz or some guy from Aerosmith or Slash other band Conspirators  :devilshades:

Maybe :)

28 minutes ago, giuls said:

Oh, i'm not talking about the guitar case i'm talking about this 

she posted it originally, the one @lumikki posted was a repost and i assumed she is the one that bought it for him, like the Webb guy posted the cookie he bought for Slash and Del posted the cake from the gnr crew.

Meegan's caption is interesting, you're right, i actually thought it was her that did it, i don't think Melissa is the mysterious friend because i don't see her having a problem with being thanked on instagram for the gift, she really posted the "candy bro" thing but  however, i can TOTALLY see, Axl asking Meegan not to thank him on instagram so it wouldn't be made in a huge deal by the press, but who knows? the caption is mysterious, indeed.

I'm sorry I got confused. Ok. Thank you.

Yes, I believe it's from Axl but I don't know if he should be called "special friend" either... lol... relationships in this band are a mess!! :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The guitar case with all the candy inside looks like an awesome gift for a person with a sweet tooth. :) But i hope he doesnt eat that all alone ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Frey said:

Like that "Tranny" guy (I'm not being a douche, that's really what they call him)

Holy fucking shit, you weren't joking. This is vile.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Frey i never wanted to watch Perla's videos and now i know to never watch them :vomit:thank for the head up

14 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I'm sorry I got confused. Ok. Thank you.

Yes, I believe it's from Axl but I don't know if he should be called "special friend" either... lol... relationships in this band are a mess!! :P

Well, if you count the years they knew each other and the... intensity? craziness? of their relationship, he's the most special friend of them all :lol: and, yes, their relationships leave me always flabbergasted, who understand them is good :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×