GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

7 minutes ago, Eddie Money said:

So I've got nothing important to add but felt like joining in since I poster was inquiring about me.  

I can say that Amy Bailey sat near us at the Las Vegas concert.  I said hello to her and she was actually quite nice.  What was kind of cool to see was when the lights went down and the show started, she and her group seemed like they, like us, were nervous about Axl's voice.  Watching them make faces of relief and thumbs up to each other after Axl hit's his first high notes on It's So Easy was great to watch. 

lol... do you google yourself here or something? :lol:

Thank you for the Amy scoop!

Now that you're here: how old is Amy and is Bailey her stepfather as well?

:devilshades:

1 minute ago, pinkforgirls said:

Alright since the cat is already out of the bag.....And Erin added to her comment. Her "truth" has piqued my interest. 

Screenshot_20160803-185759.png

DAMN......SHIT JUST GOT REAL.....

LET'S GET THE PARTY STARTED!!!:popcorn:

Wait wait what has Stephanie's useless brat done now? I recognise that as an Axl quote, but what's Erin got to do with it? Is she upset because the Brandt brat made a dig at Axl on Stephanie's birthday?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, pinkforgirls said:

What was the context of that quote? I've never heard it. Also I am on Team Erin all the way. 

it something Axl said when they (Axl/Steph) first got together. i don't really know where the issue lies other than him lifting the quote. its slightly altered to "you got hit by a truck" maybe she takes this as a dig at the domestic issues between Axl/Stephanie? am i reaching? hell i don't know

she probably shouldn't have commented honestly but i'll still ride with Erin over miss spider legs 

Edited by -W.A.R-
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, -W.A.R- said:

it something he said when Axl/Steph first got together. i don't really know where the issue lies other than him lifting the quote. its slightly altered to "you got hit by a mack truck" maybe she takes this as a dig as the domestic issues between Axl/Stephanie? am i reaching? hell i don't know

she probably shouldn't have commented honestly but i'll still ride with Erin over miss spider legs 

Miss spider legs lol. 

I think she saw it as a dig at Axl and got offended on his behalf.

Like we recently discussed here, Stephs/Slashs birthday is or was apparently a really tough time for Axl every year, so to have her son congratulate his mom by using an Axl quote is kind of a douche move. But at least these abominations Seymour raised keep confirming just how awful they are.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Frey said:

Like we recently discussed here, Stephs/Slashs birthday is or was apparently a really tough time for Axl every year, so to have her son congratulate his mom by using an Axl quote is kind of a douche move. But at least these abominations Seymour raised keep confirming just how awful they are.

well that would explain it. i knew Axl was still hung up on her for awhile after the breakup but didn't know her birthday gave him issues. so yeah definitely a lowblow on her sons part but i would hope that Axl has long since gotten over Stephanie its been 25 years.

• Like 2

Maybe I'm stupid, maybe I've had a looooong day or maybe it's both but I don't get that new Erin/Stephanie/Harry drama. 

Why is Erin offended by whatever that perv posts about her mom? I can understand if she feels disgusted but offended? 

I doubt Axl cares one fuck about Harry Brant and Erin should ignore them. #NotWorthy

4 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

Maybe I'm stupid, maybe I've had a looooong day or maybe it's both but I don't get that new Erin/Stephanie/Harry drama. 

Why is Erin offended by whatever that perv posts about her mom? I can understand if she feels disgusted but offended? 

I doubt Axl cares one fuck about Harry Brant and Erin should ignore them. #NotWorthy

People are echoing those same sentiments to her on that IG post.