GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

2 hours ago, Lumikki said:

If he was Erin Everly's brother in law and if he requested Civil War to be written, then he must be a real person.

The only question is, is he really as powerful and scary as Axl describes in the CD booklet.

Yeah, that's what I meant. I don't doubt the guy exists

2 hours ago, Lumikki said:
7 hours ago, stella said:

@Lumikki can you please post the other half of the page with the skeletons? The one where there's a dedication to someone, etc. - I'm kind of dying to read it now.

The other half is the picture Frey poster earlier, with the weird websites, the thanks to Yoda and Beta and Axl talking about Riad some more and about "saving his life".

Btw you can see all the pages of both booklets in the links I posted earlier:

Link to all the artwork from the Red Hand version of CD: http://troccolitm.com/CDChiDemRedHand.html

Link to all the artwork from the Grenade version of CD: http://troccolitm.com/CDChiDemGrenade.html

CDChiDemRedHand34.JPG

Yeah, that's the one. It looks like this in the other version of  the booklet http://troccolitm.com/CDChiDemGrenade36.JPG

But if @stella wants to read it, then that one's better.

Also look you guys, I'm gonna do some CD artwork interpretation for you :awesomeface:

The lyrics of Sorry, which is widely believed to be about Slash. What did Axl choose to illustrate these with?

More skeletons. Very reminiscent of Slash.

Furthermore, these skeletons are holding hands. They are also so entwined with each other that they're sharing a body, are practically one person.

This can only mean one thing: Slaxl. Most likely something about Slash and Axl being soul mates. The fact that they're skeletons symbolizes the pain of being separated from your soul mate and Axl believing their relationship to be dead at this point.

CDChiDemGrenade24.JPG

Sorry in the other CD booklet.

Axl choose to put a skull with some reptiles here.

Who do reptiles remind us of? Slash.

Clearly Axl is saying Slash is in his head and eating away at his sanity.

CDChiDemRedHand22.JPG

Non-Slaxl artwork interpretation.

If The World. Widely believed to be about Beta and her family.

Axl choose to put an artwork reminiscent of the holy mother Mary here.

I don't need to explain that one, do I? :facepalm:

But I love the implication that this makes Axl Jesus then. @Andy14 was right.

CDChiDemGrenade13.JPG

@tiutso Hahaha, low budget indeed :lol:

Poor Slash. To be trapped watching something like that all night :rofl-lol:

Edited by Frey
  • Like 3

@tiutso The wigs aren't THAT bad :lol:

@Frey I like the theories, they're plausible, actually, it DOESN'T have to be romantic but this choice could have come from the same place that caused Slash to go "we're not soulmates!" when they aren't linked to that turn of phrase as other artistic pair are, the general public wouldn't think it naturally. Who knows with those two tbh :rofl-lol:

Jesus!Axl is so a thing he would do.