Jump to content
Carlycosmos

GNR Women's discussion

Recommended Posts

Just now, SerenityScorp said:

 

:lol:

Even tho its just a joke, doubt Izzy can say cunt to Axl, it will break His heart

I so hope Izzy did say cunt to Axl. :lol:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@MillionsOfSpiders I'm sure you have other qualities, attention span isn't all that important in the grand scheme of things :lol::P

 

1 hour ago, Jane M. said:

Nice find @Lumikki I've never read anything regarding Izzy complaining about his guitars disappearing but maybe it is because he gave it to Axl? or Axl loves keeping souvenirs from his past relationships. LMAO! This keeps getting funnier and weirder everyday.

@Frey maybe you were right about Izzy and Axl:rofl-lol:

:facepalm:

If there's one thing I've learned from all these TV shows like Criminal Minds, it's that serial killers and other assorted weirdos like to keep souvenirs from their victims. Or "past relationships". :lol:

(Not saying Axl is a serial killer, but he definitely is a weirdo).

And yeah, my theory is gaining more and more traction :awesomeface:

 

12 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

Well you know that awful sad day in '91 when Izzy let the guys know he was leaving, Axl told him "oh really you double talkin' jive motherfucker? Alright but I'm keeping one of your guitars bitch! Suck on that!" and Izzy was like "Pfft. Whatever. Keep it so you can hug and kiss goodnight pretending you still have me, cunt!"

That's the real story right there.

That's probably exactly what Axl does with that guitar, yeah.

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

 

:lol:

Even tho its just a joke, doubt Izzy can say cunt to Axl, it will break His heart

Never forget Izzy's the guy that said Axl couldn't get pussy in high school. LOL

I love him.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I so hope Izzy did say cunt to Axl. :lol:

Nope, Izzy leaving GN'R enough to  break Axl heart, so dont add things tht will break Him even more or Izzy wants a taste of Slash's wrath

 

@Jane M. Well He said tht not in front of Him. He knows wht Axl will do/react if He said tht right in front of Him

@Frey Remember Dexter, N' how much Axl loves Dexter? N' dont forget Dexter loves to collect His Victims blood

Anyway, Seems Axl likes extreme/hardcore (I dont know wht its called) things like serial killers, rape painting, cannibal things on His wall, wht else?

Edited by SerenityScorp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Frey said:

 

If there's one thing I've learned from all these TV shows like Criminal Minds, it's that serial killers and other assorted weirdos like to keep souvenirs from their victims. Or "past relationships". :lol:

(Not saying Axl is a serial killer, but he definitely is a weirdo).

And yeah, my theory is gaining more and more traction :awesomeface:

 

That's probably exactly what Axl does with that guitar, yeah.

FTW:lol:

Post of the day!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, john lennon said:

@Frey I love how you have to clarify that you don't think Axl's a serial killer. 

I, on the other hand, do.

 

Axl would be the worst murderer ever, he would never be able to sneak up on a victim with all that jewellery rattling away.

But if he does manage to catch and murder, how to dispose of the body hmmmm cannibal cutlery??? 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Axl would be the worst murderer ever, he would never be able to sneak up on a victim with all that jewellery rattling away.

But if he does manage to catch and murder, how to dispose of the body hmmmm cannibal cutlery??? 

:rofl-lol: 

Axl definitely cant be a murderer, With His unstable emotion like tht N' cant calm. But Izzy can

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

 

@Jane M. Well He said tht not in front of Him. He knows wht Axl will do/react if He said tht right in front of Him

Punch him in the face? Izzy's been there/done that. He's used to it.:awesomeface:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

:rofl-lol: 

Axl definitely cant be a murderer, With His unstable emotion like tht N' cant calm. But Izzy can

The bodies probably make good fertiliser for avocado farming

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Jane M. Out of likes, but thanks! :lol: And what? Axl's punched Izzy in the face? Never heard about that. I think Axl wouldn't have dared/still wouldn't dare to punch Izzy.

 

59 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

 

@Jane M. I dunno if theres any hope for tht pairing since its unrequited love cause Izzy didnt love Him back unlike Slash

@Frey Tht means the Guitar in Axl's house is really Izzy's guitar

Yes, I'm starting to think it really is Izzy's guitar as well.

And who says it was unrequited love? :lol:

5 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

 

@Frey Remember Dexter, N' how much Axl loves Dexter?

Enough to name his cat after him :lol:

11 minutes ago, john lennon said:

@Frey I love how you have to clarify that you don't think Axl's a serial killer. 

I, on the other hand, do.

Just didn't want to piss anyone off lol.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Frey said:

Hah, don't know about great eye sight, but I have been told I'm detail-oriented, yes :lol:

guitars.png

 

haha love how you got all the details there, @Frey :heart:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Axl can be the murderer while Izzy can be the cleaner. Great duo in my book.

That's why they both left Lafayette in the first place.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Frey said:

@Jane M. Out of likes, but thanks! :lol: And what? Axl's punched Izzy in the face? Never heard about that. I think Axl wouldn't have dared/still wouldn't dare to punch Izzy.

Word. I'm just joking but Vince Neil did and Axl defended his honor or something like that.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

The bodies probably make good fertiliser for avocado farming

:rofl-lol: Just like a serial killers in Hannibal who make dead bodies for growing plants

3 minutes ago, Frey said:

@Jane M. Out of likes, but thanks! :lol: And what? Axl's punched Izzy in the face? Never heard about that. I think Axl wouldn't have dared/still wouldn't dare to punch Izzy.

 

Yes, I'm starting to think it really is Izzy's guitar as well.

And who says it was unrequited love? :lol:

 

-@Jane M. This! I never heard He"s punching Izzy, Slash, Duff

-Me, cause seems like Izzy didnt interested with Axl N' tired of Him. If its not unrequited love He wouldnt leave Axl in Indiana. Give Me reasons tht shows its not unrequited love

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

Axl can be the murderer while Izzy can be the cleaner. Great duo in my book.

That's why they both left Lafayette in the first place.

Well but I doubt both of Them can make great murder plan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, killuridols said:

haha love how you got all the details there, @Frey :heart:

lol thanks, I tried :lol:

2 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

-Me, cause seems like Izzy didnt interested with Axl N' tired of Him. If its not unrequited love He wouldnt leave Axl in Indiana. Give Me reasons tht shows its not unrequited love

You're the expert on Izzy's and Axl's relationship here, I have no clue and I'm just talking out of my ass :lol: But I guess Izzy did watch out for Axl all these years before they were famous and later on he kept checking up on Axl and tried to reach him, even when Axl refused to see him.

 

9 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

@Frey Vince punched Izzy in the face, like a powder puff. 

4 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

Word. I'm just joking but Vince Neil did and Axl defended his honor or something like that.

Haha yeah, I know about Vince Neil punching Izzy, just sounded like Axl had punched him, that's why I asked.

Personally I think Axl is more likely to start crying than to punch Izzy in the face :lol:

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Frey said:

@MillionsOfSpiders I'm sure you have other qualities, attention span isn't all that important in the grand scheme of things :lol::P

 

If there's one thing I've learned from all these TV shows like Criminal Minds, it's that serial killers and other assorted weirdos like to keep souvenirs from their victims. Or "past relationships". :lol:

(Not saying Axl is a serial killer, but he definitely is a weirdo).

And yeah, my theory is gaining more and more traction :awesomeface:

 

That's probably exactly what Axl does with that guitar, yeah.

 

 

I like collecting things from the past but I'm not a weirdo (I think) :wacko:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Frey said:

lol thanks, I tried :lol:

You're the expert on Izzy's and Axl's relationship here, I have no clue and I'm just talking out of my ass :lol:But I guess Izzy did watch out for Axl all these years before they were famous and later on he kept checking up on Axl and tried to reach him, even when Axl refused to see him.

 

Haha yeah, I know about Vince Neil punching Izzy, just sounded like Axl had punched him, that's why I asked.

Personally I think Axl is more likely to start crying than to punch Izzy in the face :lol:

 

 

-Like wht? The only thing tht I remember He's helping Axl N' Slash making Their bed, so not only Axl. 

-About He kept checking Axl during Nu Guns, Izzy said He calls Axl only every 2 years , while Slash sending Christmas card to Axl every year(I dunno if this is one of His lies or not)

N' We even dunno how many times He went to Axl house try to meet Him. N' dont forget the reunion of Them on stage is because manager secretly paid Him for tht

N' dont forget how many times Izzy leaving some Bands when Axl in those Bands

 

Edited by SerenityScorp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

@Jane M. This! I never heard He"s punching Izzy, Slash, Duff

-Me, cause seems like Izzy didnt interested with Axl N' tired of Him. If its not unrequited love He wouldnt leave Axl in Indiana. Give Me reasons tht shows its not unrequited love

If you say so. Like @Frey said you're the expert on all things Izzaxl and Slaxl:shrugs:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Frey said:

(Not saying Axl is a serial killer, but he definitely is a weirdo).

Well....he comes under the name Dexter here, right? :smiley-confused2:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jane M. said:

If you say so. Like @Frey said you're the expert on all things Izzaxl and Slaxl:shrugs:

Im not the expert :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, money honey said:

I like collecting things from the past but I'm not a weirdo (I think) :wacko:

It's only a problem if you steal your band mates' guitars.

10 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

-Like wht? The only thing tht I remember He's helping Axl N' Slash making Their bed, so not only Axl. 

-About He kept checking Axl during Nu Guns, Izzy said He calls Axl only every 2 years , while Slash sending Christmas card to Axl every year(I dunno if this is one of His lies or not)

N' We even dunno how many times He went to Axl house try to meet Him. N' dont forget the reunion of Them on stage is because manager secretly paid Him for tht

N' dont forget how many times Izzy leaving some Bands when Axl in those Bands

I don't know, it was discussed earlier on in the thread. Something about Izzy telling Axl what to wear and watching out for him while he was still new in L.A.

I think the Christmas card thing is true, I vaguely remember Perla mentioning that as well.

 

8 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Well....he comes under the name Dexter here, right? :smiley-confused2:

True.... :nervous::nervous::nervous:

 

Edited by Frey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×