GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

9 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

:scared:

:lol:

My exact feeling when seeing that..... omg none of the pics of that session I'd ever frame or even save anywhere :rofl-lol:

6 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Who wanted more Axl-Slash interaction? :popcorn:

hit_zpsmwkmmsio.gif

wtf is going on there? :confused:

How strange that shit looks and that flannel :facepalm:...... looks like a real bad tablecloth :rolleyes:

9 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

@Frey Look how jealous Melissa looks on the latest GnR post :lol:

I bet Melaxl had a little tiff on the plane to New Zealand :lol:

Yeah she's thinking something along the lines of "There's only room for one little sugar high Asian girl in Axl's life"

6 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Hahahahaha!! Omg :lol:

Melaxl!! 

Omg you found even more Melaxl. The Melaxl is going strong in that video.

Melaxl is the new Slaxl.

7 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Who wanted more Axl-Slash interaction? :popcorn:

hit_zpsmwkmmsio.gif

... Or maybe not, judging by this.

What's Axl doing? Looks fake as fuck.

Is he "accidentally" bumping into Slash now as an excuse to get touchy-feely with him? :awesomeface:

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Ok, here's the video of Axl bumping into slash, you can see that he was looking at the audience and not paying attention, Slash just happened :P

(@starlight @Padme @killuridols @Frey)

Dammit, I shouldn't be here, you are distracting me :max:

See you next week :smiley-confused2:

You are distracting me too... I can't watch it now :max:

*cough* *cough* bullshit :unsure:

... I m..... u <3 (and I'm in hell)

2 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Ok, here's the video of Axl bumping into slash, you can see that he was looking at the audience and not paying attention, Slash just happened :P

(@starlight @Padme @killuridols @Frey)

Dammit, I shouldn't be here, you are distracting me :max:

See you next week :smiley-confused2:

But look at Slash, he's like the rock, nothing will disturb him while playing :lol: The guy is in his own world :heart:

Btw, do you see these shiny curls? Damn, Meegan is definately taking care of that as well. Maybe she could give the same hair conditioner for Axl as birthday present :P

And btw, girls how many times did you choose GnR over your boyfriend/husband? :rofl-lol:

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, KMS said:

But look at Slash, he's like the rock, nothing will disturb him while playing :lol: The guy is in his own world :heart:

Btw, do you see these shiny curls? Damn, Meegan is definately taking care of that as well. Maybe she could give the same hair conditioner for Axl as birthday present :P

And btw, girls how many times did you choose GnR over your boyfriend/husband? :rofl-lol:

I can't say I blame that lady.....yuck...:blink:

54 minutes ago, KMS said:

ROTFLMFAO!!!! My sides fucking hurt....LOL

55 minutes ago, KMS said:

Slash actually looks like Meegan there. All creepy couples mirror each other. 

12 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

I'll take picture #1, please. :drool::drool::drool: always, always, always loved his ass. 

I was sure Axl's ass will be highly appreciated in this thread :lol:

Edited by KMS