If That Ain't Country

Fitha_whiskey

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Jabberwocky said:

Hasil Adkins - No More Hot Dogs

The best song about inexplicable homicidal rage ever.

I can’t believe you know Hasil Adkins!

My man Hank Willams III gives him pretty good respect on this one....

On 8/21/2018 at 12:52 PM, Jabberwocky said:

I have family, on my mother's side, who live in Boone County, WV. I'm well aware of Haze LOL

They say he was crazy as hell. I like a lot of his stuff, funny and dark at the same time. Yeah Boone County is kinda famous in the south :lol: I’m sure you know D Ray and the Whites that are in that song.

You’d probably like my boy Hank III. His stuff is either very old school country like a Hank Sr or somebody, like this.....

Or kinda loud noisy stuff like this....

On 8/24/2018 at 12:17 PM, J Dog said:

They say he was crazy as hell. I like a lot of his stuff, funny and dark at the same time. Yeah Boone County is kinda famous in the south :lol: I’m sure you know D Ray and the Whites that are in that song.

You’d probably like my boy Hank III. His stuff is either very old school country like a Hank Sr or somebody, like this.....

Or kinda loud noisy stuff like this....

There's a reason why West Virginia is called "wild and wonderful" LOL. I know about the White clan too. If you go to Boone County you kinda have to play "good block, bad block" if you know what I mean.

I got in to Hank III a long ass time ago (2002) from a tape trader friend of mine who lived in Arizona

22 hours ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Sing a song about my life

This whole show is 1000x better when you find out that George actually got sick the day of this show I believe and he didn't want to cancel, so he played his show and kicked ass. Can't wait to see him at the Houston Rodeo this year.

• Like 1