If That Ain't Country

Fitha_whiskey

On 8/26/2018 at 11:48 AM, Jabberwocky said:

There's a reason why West Virginia is called "wild and wonderful" LOL. I know about the White clan too. If you go to Boone County you kinda have to play "good block, bad block" if you know what I mean.

I got in to Hank III a long ass time ago (2002) from a tape trader friend of mine who lived in Arizona

Oh yeah I know all about places like Boone County. Usually if you handle yourself right you can avoid any drama or fights or being caught in the middle of shady drug deals and have a cool time :lol:

From the Wild and Wonderful Whites...

• Like 1

I know it’s the country thread but I’ve been listening to a bunch of rap diss songs lately :lol: (Machine Gun Kelly burying Eminem earlier this week got me) so here’s a somewhat of a country diss. Shots fired at Kid Rock...

No name calling on this one, but the fact that when this song came out, all the young country “outlaw” singers were making a bunch of songs about loving the dirt roads and how it’s always a party, I swear every one of em had a dirt road party song, I’m pretty sure this is for them

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We've got a chance to redeem ourselves from last year's horse race @Fitha_whiskey and @J Dog!

Breeder's Cup is on...and as luck would have it (or not) some of the same horses are in it! Gunnevera who screwed us over last year, and Thunder Snow who came lame outta the gate :lol:

I'll take Gunnevera again, just for nostalgia, with Mind Your Biscuits as my secret favorite.

Fithawhiskey has Discrete Lover for number 1 and hopes Thunder Snow doesn't f*ck him over again this year, by coming in first this time. :lol:

@J Dog, in absentia we will give you Axelrod, just because, well obvious. :headbang:

And they're off!