If That Ain't Country

Fitha_whiskey

6 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

J Dog, very jealous, enjoy the show!

It's a cool spot too. Small, outside, like a big outdoor patio. The water will be in their background. It's for real the perfect place for a summer show.

2 minutes ago, J Dog said:

It's a cool spot too. Small, outside, like a big outdoor patio. The water will be in their background. It's for real the perfect place for a summer show.

You know, I have a feeling something special is going to happen to you at this show. Ok, I've had a few sangrias maybe, but still, I have a feeling. :lol:

Plus, we want video of you getting choked up at that song. :lol:

9 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

You know, I have a feeling something special is going to happen to you at this show. Ok, I've had a few sangrias maybe, but still, I have a feeling. :lol:

Plus, we want video of you getting choked up at that song. :lol:

Something special, yes, I'm thinking something akin to a religious experience. My spirit is very elevated right now so I can see something deep happening.

Or I might just get too far gone and fall in the water :lol:

I won't be crying long if they play either one of these. I will, how do the young kids round here say it, I'll let my country hang out.

5 minutes ago, J Dog said:

Something special, yes, I'm thinking something akin to a religious experience. My spirit is very elevated right now so I can see something deep happening.

Or I might just get too far gone and fall in the water :lol:

Smartass :lol:  Either way, something deep! Better wear your little arm floaties for the show just in case. :lol:

43 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

I’m with you on Sturgill. I’ve never heard of the Lone Bellow. I’ll check em out...

They have 3 records; S/T, Then Came The Morning and Walk Into A Storm. Truth be told, they're probably more "Americana" than country but I think there's enough country there to include them in the discussion. If you're going to check them out, please hit up live footage first. Their studio cuts are good but absolutely nothing compared to the live versions. 

Maybe start here. If you like this, you'll love the rest:

• Like 1

In memory of the recently deceased Vinnie Paul. Here you have Vinnie, Dimebag, David Allan Coe, and Hank Williams III, all legends and all on one song. From the Rebel Meets Rebel album. Southern metal outlaw country perfection.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

There is a world famous crop artist here in the town where I live in KS. There was an article in our paper today about these pictures he made for a Spotify promotion of Jason Aldean, Luke Bryan, and I forget the girl’s name. They are in fields here on the outskirts of town- in fact I drove right past one of them this afternoon but had no idea. Check this out. I’ve also sold the artist several gas weed trimmers in my past career, working in a power equipment dealership... :lol: