Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

1 minute ago, Sosso said:

Yeah, I'm not kidding you. I love both songs as well, but Dust N' Roses is more interesting for me. That song could've been in a western film from the 60's. 

The no really wasn't for you, it was a reaction to what I wrote because I mentioned before that Dust N' Bones was my favorite and then I wrote I also like it better which was probably a bit unnecessary. I couldn't decide on one for a long time, I can totally understand both opinions.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, It’s So Easy said:

LMAO He couldn’t look more uninterested and she doesn’t care two fucks either about the movie. Let’s be honest: she’s fishing. :shrugs:

What are you talking about?

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Sosso said:

You Ain't the First is my favourite song written by Izzy. It has the same dark humour as Used to Love Her.

You Ain’t the First is a great song, but I’d have to put 14 Years, Double Talkin Jive, and Pretty Tied Up higher on the list of my favorite Izzy GNR songs. Think About You and Dust N Bones are great too. Hard to pick because they’re all phenomenal tracks 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Sosso said:

I wonder if he has played as a "hidden musician" before his guest spot or if he was just randomly hitting some notes 

Precious seconds you posted here! :wub:Thanks! :)

I can't really figure out if it's 2006 or 2012? How is Axl's hair on that screen? I can't see...

Guess Izzy is just hitting some notes, not really joining the song. :lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kkferro72 said:

Precious seconds you posted here! :wub:Thanks! :)

I can't really figure out if it's 2006 or 2012? How is Axl's hair on that screen? I can't see...

Guess Izzy is just hitting some notes, not really joining the song. :lol:

That was in 2012. I could figure it out because of the stage design. 

• Thanks 1

Awww what was Izzy doing there? In the dark.... :lol:.

And who are these people next to him. They look like men, don’t they? The right one wears a very smart hat and something like Izzy’s jeans jacket from the 80s. I wonder if this is a woman? Can’t see the face.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Awww what was Izzy doing there? In the dark.... :lol:.

And who are these people next to him. They look like men, don’t they? The right one wears a very smart hat and something like Izzy’s jeans jacket from the 80s. I wonder if this is a woman? Can’t see the face.

It's Timo Kaltio in the hat and Izzy appears to warming up before going on. 

• Like 1