Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

20 hours ago, It’s So Easy said:

Hi y’all!

There’s this new interview with Steven, he talks about Izzy. Says they last talked 2 months ago, Izzy buys old cars, fixes them up and then drives cross country to his ranch in Indiana. That Izzy has a talent for living. 

Thought you might be interested. 

Listen to the whole interview, it’s interesting. RussTCB is on it too. 

can you share the interview please? :)

Appetite for Distortion is about to interview Jimmy Ashhurst his inviting questions. 

I know I have loads, but right now can’t think of a single thing, anyone else remember some of the questions we had about Juju hounds .

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Archtop said:

I wonder if he fixes up the cars and sells them or does some sort of banger racing? :lol:Izzy the used car salesmen.

Fixer upper with Izzy Stradlin, car edition:lol:

31 minutes ago, cindy1985 said:

what happened with mitch lafon and the interview of a mysterious guy of jujuhounds???i read smth about dizzy read:wacko:

Mitch is a clown.

Edited by It’s So Easy
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, cindy1985 said:

So...he announced an interview with a jujuhound member....and the surprise is dizzy???i dont know what to say...

I think there’s two interviews: one with a current GNR member, Dizzy and another with a jujuhound, most likely Jimmy. 

In both cases he led people to believe it was something else to gain attention. Hopefully that second interview will be worth the wait.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, It’s So Easy said:

I think there’s two interviews: one with a current GNR member, Dizzy and another with a jujuhound, most likely Jimmy. 

In both cases he led people to believe it was something else to gain attention. Hopefully that second interview will be worth the wait.

It seems to be the case - a lot of people hinting or implying it might be Izzy because it creates interest, hits on their website, retweets etc. Because that's what they want and they know everyone wants it to be Izzy.

I will look forward to Jimmy's interview - he's one of my favourite musicians of all time and a really interesting (and funny) dude.  

• Like 4

I was / am really annoyed by Mitch Lafon but I really like the Ju Ju Hounds record and am interested in what Jimmy has to say. So I'll give that podcast a listen. 

So Jimmy’s been to GnR Central, was talking with Brando that will come up soon, and then Mitch. What’s going on? Why does Jimmy talk so much? Ideas, anyone?

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 1

wow this thread is really dropping 😢.  Anyway I mentioned it on Twitter and it was a question  I put to Jimmy regarding videos of the JUJu shows. Did Izzy mention in the past that his brother toured with them quite a bit and recorded footage of a lot of the shows? am I just dreaming? I know @Zoot and others are much better at remembering interview details than I am, don’t know if anyone might be able to find quotes.

5 hours ago, kkferro72 said:

Wow! That's great, Cindy! Who is she? I'd like to meet everyone who posts on this thread in person one day. :)

It was with @baileyredrose. I came to her city due to firenzerock festival,and i send her a message. Unfortunately we didnt speak so much due to thw program of the festival but we take a picture together.  The irony was that i meet accidentally richard lortus with his family...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, cindy1985 said:

The irony was that i meet accidentally richard lortus with his family...

I hope you have made an "I have no idea who you are" face. :lol:

34 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Mitch Lafon’s interview with Jimmy-Oh-he’s-so-sweet-Ashurst (:awesomeface: another baptization by @kkferro72 lol) is out.

Don't forget to point out that sarcasm mode is on. :rofl-lol:

35 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

No real news on Izzy though. Just to let you know.

Of course not. He doesn't have any! :lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, kkferro72 said:

My brother told me. ''izzy must be fortus idol,he looks like him back to 80s'' and he copies his movements too. @kkferro72 i had exactly the reaction you described! ;)eventhough i believe that fortus is not the real problem.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, kkferro72 said:

Don't forget to point out that sarcasm mode is on. :rofl-lol:

Of course not. He doesn't have any! :lol:

Lol. That’s what he said. Mitch Lafon was like „Yeah, and when Izzy calls you, please let me know“. Jimmy just laughed - good on him.

As if Izzy would call someone who’d call up Mitch the Clown Lafon? lol They can all go and play with Art Tavena :facepalm:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@cindy1985, of course Lortus is not the real problem but he could at least create his own 'trademarks' to not look like a cheap simulacrum of Izzy. :lol:

7 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

As if Izzy would call someone who’d call up Mitch the Clown Lafon? lol They can all go and play with Art Tavena :facepalm:

They would make a great team... not. :rofl-lol:

• Haha 3

I've been enjoying Jimmys interviews, nice to hear stories about the Ju Ju Hounds days :headbang:

My favourite was his interview with @Gambit83 on TheAFDShow as he asked the best questions, and I got pretty emotional whilst listening to it truth be told :lol: About Mitchs interview I'll "spoiler" it incase you've not listened yet....

Spoiler

Mitch's interview was mostly the same stories Jimmy had already told on the other podcasts. It was funny hearing how he got the nickname 2 fingers, and also I hadn't heard about his work with Ginger Wildheart so that was new to me. Also pretty funny that the Ju Ju's had kicked Ginger from their tour, and they then followed the band anyway doing their own tour.

If anyone else is interested in the Jimmy/Ginger songs from what Ive found he appears on tracks 27, 28 and 31 on this page, not sure if there are others? https://roundrecords.bandcamp.com/album/g-a-s-s

I'd love to hear Jimmy work with Izzy/Rick/Taz but it sounds like Jimmy wants to be in a band that tours, and Izzys band is probably the only band in the world that never tours <_< Whoever gets to interview Izzy (if anyone) should definitely ask him why that is :question:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1