Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

Art is writing a book about GnR - so I guess the very very slim chance he ever had of interviewing Izzy (or even Axl) is completely obliterated by that. 

Speaking of books...

I just wonder if the o/g five were ever all together at some point, in the same room, then it might be a bit of a head trip for Izzy and Axl looking at the other three thinking how those guys each wrote books that they’re a large part of....those two might be looking at the others like :ph34r:

:lol:

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

They’ll probably all think of the Jizzy story :smiley-confused2:

:rofl-lol:

Now we know why AFD 5 isn’t happening! :lol:

Imagine poor Izzy leafing through Slash’s book, it cracks me up thinking about it!  

And him and Axl both bitching about his book to each other lmao!! 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
:/
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Now we know why AFD 5 isn’t happening! :lol:

Imagine poor Izzy leafing through Slash’s book, it cracks me up thinking about!  

And him and Axl both bitching about his book to each other lmao!! 

Looooooool.  I’m sure him and Axl had that bithching talk when it came out.

The piss plane incident or the Jizzy - what is your favourite Izzy accident? :rofl-lol: (Or are there more?)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Tori72 said:

Looooooool.  I’m sure him and Axl had that bithching talk when it came out.

The piss plane incident or the Jizzy - what is your favourite Izzy accident? :rofl-lol: (Or are there more?)

I love Axls story of Izzy getting into an accident in his BMW by driving it around in a cornfield and ending up in a ditch, and the airbag causing scabs on his face just before he went to meet WASP (who he really admired) - and they thought he had a really bad case of herpes :lol: poor Iz!! 

What on earth did that pair see in WASP though? :lol: They moan about Iron Maiden but love WASP?? Lol!! 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I love Axls story of Izzy getting into an accident in his BMW by driving it around in a cornfield and ending up in a ditch, and the airbag causing scabs on his face just before he went to meet WASP (who he really admired) - and they thought he had a really bad case of herpes :lol: poor Iz!! 

What on earth did that pair see in WASP though? :lol: They moan about Iron Maiden but love WASP?? Lol!! 

Never heard about this!! LMAO :rofl-lol:

I love all Izzy incidents/accidents. They're all funny in some way. :lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

:lol::lol::lol: Right WASP?! Didn’t they wear codpieces all the time, too? :facepalm:

I would be interested why Izzy was driving around a BMW in a cornfield. Was that a teenage dream or what? I love him being such a weirdo. It’s so funny! :wub:

Oh the story when he wanted to say „hi“ to his dad’s new dog and the dog let actions speak? lol. Poor baby though. That must have hurt. <3

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

Since when do we have „Avocado Man“ in the title???? :ph34r: First time I see it. 

Since around here (although this most likely wasn't a serious question)

On 5/22/2018 at 3:32 PM, SerenityScorp said:

Finally! Someone notice it!

Izzy is rare digimon, He will evolving forever (I just bored with the title thts why I add it something new)

On 5/28/2018 at 7:50 PM, Stizzyfan01 said:

that is a long shot.. could the Ju Ju Hounds getting back together???

myabe it’s my wishful thinking and hoping but Izzy and Rick have reached out to WSJ., is it a coincidence or something is in the works.. 

Nice to daydream about :) Izzy/JJHounds have both been getting a lot of good press/publicity lately which is really cool to see, they deserve it.

---

Izzy needs to stop being a surfer bum and do some solo shows :lol:

Loved the article by Neil Shah. He wrote a cool piece on Izzy back in 2016 so it was great to see that he's got Izzy, Rick and Taz to all contribute. Art Tavana's article back in 2016 was great too, but him going to Izzys house and describing it's location made me hesitant to share it. The very first thing I learnt about Izzy is that he likes his privacy so that was a bit of a red flag and kinda crossed a line for me. Pewdiepie did a pretty funny video called "Dont Come To My House" which I'm guessing is how most famous people feel about this.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, downliner said:

Nice to daydream about :) Izzy/JJHounds have both been getting a lot of good press/publicity lately which is really cool to see, they deserve it.

---

Izzy needs to stop being a surfer bum and do some solo shows :lol:

Loved the article by Neil Shah. He wrote a cool piece on Izzy back in 2016 so it was great to see that he's got Izzy, Rick and Taz to all contribute. Art Tavana's article back in 2016 was great too, but him going to Izzys house and describing it's location made me hesitant to share it. The very first thing I learnt about Izzy is that he likes his privacy so that was a bit of a red flag and kinda crossed a line for me. Pewdiepie did a pretty funny video called "Dont Come To My House" which I'm guessing is how most famous people feel about this.

Agreed, going to Izzy’s house, giving his adress and how to get there, are one of the stalkerish moments. Also going to his recording studio, dishing up a lie of being a personal friend and listening through the unpublished music is another huge thing that no serious and respetable journalists does. And then going on publically talking about Izzy’s alleged girlfriend or wife or ex or another house somewhere. You just don’t delve into those private aspects of someone’s life, especially when he or she is doing a lot to keep out of the spotlight. So this is why I don’t think too much of Art as a journalist.

Art can write his book but he will be without recent quotes from the band and thus he will be as suggestive and going to rely on rumours as Mick Wall...

I would love to read the piece Neil wrote in Izzy in 2016. Do you have this somewhere, @downliner?

8 minutes ago, kkferro72 said:

To me it looks like Jimmy Ashhurst. Mitch says the Ju Ju Hound called randomly. It doesn't sound like something Izzy would do to a journalist. It has to be Jimmy. :shrugs:

It’s so odd . He keeps making little hints about Izzy without ever actually saying it’s him. The only answer he liked to that tweet is the one saying he spoke to Izzy! 

Its sooooo annoying! :lol:

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Its sooooo annoying! :lol:

Exactly. Didn't he also say that his interviewed person is a current GNR member? Well, NITL re-started yesterday and Izzy was not on stage... :P

Edited by kkferro72
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, kkferro72 said:

Exactly. Didn't he also say the his interviewed person is a current GNR member? Well, NITL re-started yesterday and Izzy was not on stage... :P

Yes, he also told people on Facebook the interview was with Izzy and then deleted it...lots of people saw though!

I’m just going to unfollow him because it pisses me off too much lol 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, kkferro72 said:

To me it looks like Jimmy Ashhurst. Mitch says the Ju Ju Hound called randomly. It doesn't sound like something Izzy would do to a journalist. It has to be Jimmy. :shrugs:

But izzy randomly called rolling stones.... But he said current member, now I'm confused and slightly annoyed if hes just leading people on 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

I hate the teasing. Mitch Lafon pisses me off so much right now! :lol: Can’t believe it’s Izzy tho. Would be as un-Izzy as opening a twitter account. Right? Right. :P

It does my head in! Just say who it is!

I think @kkferro72 must be right though, Jimmy is the one doing interviews at the moment, so that would make the most sense. 

5 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

It does my head in! Just say who it is!

I think @kkferro72 must be right though, Jimmy is the one doing interviews at the moment, so that would make the most sense. 

So rumour has it that the random caller was IZZY fucking Stradlin! :wow::wow::wow: Man!!!  Gibbo says Mitch told him? I don’t know anything about it....

I can’t imagine Izzy calling Mitch, but then, why not? I’m slightly panicking here. But Izzy didn’t show up in Berlin, how dare you show up in boring Gelsenkirchen! lol

Seriously, WHAT is going on in Match Lafon’s world? :headbang:

• Haha 1