Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

Just now, cindy1985 said:

Im working and i cant watch it... So if somebody wants to buy it how much doea this cost??do we know it??

Price isn’t really out yet. Over 600 $... It is a massive box with loads of stuff, so it probably sums up... :shrugs:

24 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Price isn’t really out yet. Over 600 $... It is a massive box with loads of stuff, so it probably sums up... :shrugs:

600$??? Τοri can i borrow the chair you fell down from the previous conversation??

• Haha 1

Guns don't release stuff that often and it seems like they've put a lot of effort into this releases marketing and packaging etc.

It could have been a lot worse I think, I honestly thought we'd get a NITL compilation album at best this year (such low expectations lol), so this announcement of a huge boxset of AFD-era recordings was a really cool surprise to me :headbang:

The lead single is co-written by Izzy too, that's pretty cool, I'm hoping it charts :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, downliner said:

Guns don't release stuff that often and it seems like they've put a lot of effort into this releases marketing and packaging etc.

It could have been a lot worse I think, I honestly thought we'd get a NITL compilation album at best this year (such low expectations lol), so this announcement of a huge boxset of AFD-era recordings was a really cool surprise to me :headbang:

The lead single is co-written by Izzy too, that's pretty cool, I'm hoping it charts :D

And at least Iz is going to have some juicy royalties from this... maybe is a white flag from them and they are trying to calm the waters... is not a shitty boxset also, it could be worse :lol:

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Izzyarg said:

And at least Iz is going to have some juicy royalties from this... maybe is a white flag from them and they are trying to calm the waters... is not a shitty boxset also, it could be worse :lol:

999$$$$?? have they lost their mind??are they serious??

5 minutes ago, cindy1985 said:

999$$$$?? have they lost their mind??are they serious??

How I wish it was izzystradlin111 :facepalm: ... and yes, they have lost it ... here a dollar cost 21 pesos... so that would be almost 21600. But it would be buyers, no doubt about it.

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

There's also a source that says it's "only" 650$, another one says it's 675$, so if anyone is thinking about buying it, buy it at the right places 😂

(I'm won't buy it... Not in this lifetime, eh, in the next few years)

The most expensive edition is 999 $. I know there's lot of stuff in it, but still... There's no new songs in there... just blasts from the past and pile of trinkets etc. If I was a collector interested in buying any of these editions, it would be the package with the two vinyl records and that's it. 

Someone posted this on Destruction Is Coming -thread: 

https://noisey.vice.com/en_us/article/evqjnm/guns-n-roses-box-set-appettite-for-destruction-locked-n-loaded-rich-assholes

:lol::lol::lol:

Edited by Fourteenbeers
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Hahahha that article:facepalm::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol: 

Let's think positively: when rich assholes buy these things Izzy and Steven will get some of that loot... 

"Look at all that shit! That's so much shit!" 

Think the writer of the article should get a Pulitzer -prize :lol:

Edited by Fourteenbeers

27 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I know someone who pre ordered it and she’s lovely and no asshole at all. Rich apparently though  :wow::lol:

Well you don't have to be an asshole to be rich... I hope she's happy with her purchase. 

Edited by Fourteenbeers

9 minutes ago, cindy1985 said:

if i had the money,i would have ordered it..to be honest the locked packed is very nice. Everything from old era is amazing.

I'm guessing that most of that material (music) will be available online legally and/or illegally sooner or later. 

• Like 1