Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

9 hours ago, janrichmond said:

Hi girls, i stumbled upon this on youtube and hadn't seen it before so i thought i'd post it here, it is very bad quality but you can at least hear Izzy n Slash talking. :heart:

Talking??its not only the video in a bad situation...:P

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Boogs said:

April 8, 2019  :mellow::wacko:

Don't say that!!!! :bitchfight: Hahahahahahaha!!

Izzy fooled us by making that unexpected appearance in January. It gave me the impression that he was up to something and we would hear from him very soon. But... I'm still waiting... :popcorn:

• Haha 2

Is this Izzy in the video? The one who comes on into view after Slash handed back his guitar, after the 1st song? He’s got black long hair and an Izzy cap. Cannot see much of the face but posture and everything looks Izzy-ish. Plays guitar next to Axl in 2nd song but no scarfs and no necklaces??? :lol: Watcha think? 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

Is this Izzy in the video? The one who comes on into view after Slash handed back his guitar, after the 1st song? He’s got black long hair and an Izzy cap. Cannot see much of the face but posture and everything looks Izzy-ish. Plays guitar next to Axl in 2nd song but no scarfs and no necklaces??? :lol: Watcha think? 

Τhats a real rare video.. Thanks tori!! Well no scarfs or neclases,but white guitar and similar glasses with video of sweet child..

5 hours ago, Dusty Bone said:

Thank you! Never seen this before!

Yeah, I think it's him. Couldn't watch it with music though, I'll do that as soon as I'm at home again :dance:

i saw the video..the guy is not izzy. He also speaks to the people after the song

You're totally right. Should have known better than responding after having watched not more than 10 seconds without sound on a little phone :facepalm:

Can anyone tell me if the reason the forum always wants me to jump sign in now is that I'm always in incognito tabs (which I'm not leaving, it would make sense otherwise)?

2 hours ago, Dusty Bone said:

You're totally right. Should have known better than responding after having watched not more than 10 seconds without sound on a little phone :facepalm:

@Dusty Bone @cindy1985 I think @Tori72 meant the guy in the grey jacket next to Axl in the second song - hard to see, but not totally unlike Izzy. The guy on the white bass in the first song wasn’t Izzy. 

Edited by Boogs

Well I'm gonna watch it again at another time because I had low blood sugar level before and I can't remember what was going on in my head or whom I meant. :question: As for now, I can't concentrate at all, so maybe I'll watch it a third time today, tomorrow, whenever. :shrugs:

• Like 1