Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

Girls, you've been busy!!! Lol!!:rofl-lol:

Bringing back the infamous Golden Mandals and thinking of me. Thank you! :lol:

I really don't know what I would do. But I could not reject the date of my life because of the mandals, of course. So I would take Izzy out of the place to somewhere with more privacy, never look down, and demand him to get rid of the mandals as well as the rest of his clothes. :awesomeface:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

The most annoying thing is sharing high hopes to fans... The same thing happened the previous summer with 30birthaday of appetite.. Beta made hastags with names of izzy amd steven and a new discussion began..i dont blame her...but its a game that i dont want to participate...if izzy returns that would be at the end of this tour.. until then i wiil be waiting for a new music of him or another cooperation.

• Like 1

The have a question for someone to answer.. there is all this hype about the appetite for destruction.. all it is the remake of appetite.  

Question:  I no Izzy sold his part to duff, slash and Axl will Izzy get a portion of the money if they rerelease the album?

thanks. I didn’t want to ask to strangers and people who don’t appreciate Izzy as much as us.  I don’t like posting outside my comfort zone of here.

18 minutes ago, Stizzyfan01 said:

The have a question for someone to answer.. there is all this hype about the appetite for destruction.. all it is the remake of appetite.  

Question:  I no Izzy sold his part to duff, slash and Axl will Izzy get a portion of the money if they rerelease the album?

thanks. I didn’t want to ask to strangers and people who don’t appreciate Izzy as much as us.  I don’t like posting outside my comfort zone of here.

i never heard that he sold his part in any member.. he wrote many songs of appetite so i suppose he has rights too.  

4 hours ago, cindy1985 said:

i never heard that he sold his part in any member.. he wrote many songs of appetite so i suppose he has rights too.  

I now he sold something and not sure if he sold his rights to apetite or not?  Or if this part of it?

He doesn't have a say in how any GNR music is used.  Axl Slash and Duff can pimp out Appetite as much as they want to whoever they want and he can't do anything about it. But he'll get a nice cut because of his songwriting credits. It's in his best interest to support a re-issue. Money for nothin' seems right up Izzy's alley.  And it's nice publicity for Adler's tour that he doesn't have to pay for. Good situation for all of them.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Something else than those speculations.

Izzy getting angry at Axl when Axl leaves the stage in Mannheim. He’s kicking the mike after him...

That scene always makes me so sad. It was the end. After that show Izzy told the band he was out for good... :cry:

• Sad 2

8 minutes ago, kkferro72 said:

That scene always makes me so sad. It was the end. After that show Izzy told the band he was out for good... :cry:

I know. But I’ve never seen Izzy mad at all on stage. Except when he kicked the guy who tried to steal his picks...

You’re right though, that is GnR history in a second. :( 

• Like 2

I haven't been following anything here (or elsewhere online) for days. When I saw that billboard/poster-thread I got excited - for a minute. Then I came to my senses.  Once again. I can't decide if their marketing is really brilliant or just insulting...

But at least I got few really good laughs out of that thread. One positive thing about this forum IMO, is that even though here are fans, who have different opinions and styles of posting, most of us seem to be having a sense of humor of some kind (the moderators included). If this place would be packed with uptight Gn'R diehards, I really wouldn't want to spend any time here.

Anyway, would anyone here be interested in buying remastered version of AFD plus some additional crap for a few hundred $$$? :D Maybe they could re-record AFD with Frank on drums and Richard on rhythm guitar. 

P.S. @Dusty Bone ..you seem to be new here -  welcome to the thread. :thumbsup:

Edited by Fourteenbeers
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

Maybe they could re-record AFD with Frank on drums and Richard on rhythm guitar. 

That would be insulting. :angry:

4 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

Anyway, would anyone here be interested in buying remastered version of AFD plus some additional crap for few hundred $$$? :D

If it comes with never seen before backstage footage that includes naked Izzy, I'll pay a million dollars. :awesomeface:

• Haha 4

19 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

I haven't been following anything here (or elsewhere online) for days. When I saw that billboard/poster-thread I got excited - for a minute. Then I came to my senses.  Once again. I can't decide if their marketing is really brilliant or just insulting...

But at least I got few really good laughs out of that thread. One positive thing about this forum IMO, is that even here are fans, who have different opinions and styles of posting, most of us seem to be having a sense of humor of some kind (the moderators included). If this place would be packed with uptight Gn'R diehards, I really wouldn't want to spend any time here.

Anyway, would anyone here be interested in buying remastered version of AFD plus some additional crap for a few hundred $$$? :D Maybe they could re-record AFD with Frank on drums and Richard on rhythm guitar

P.S. @Dusty Bone ..you seem to be new here -  welcome to the thread. :thumbsup:

The bolded in chronologival order :D

1. It’s insulting. 

2. I could never stand serious diehard fans. I enjoy the sense for absurd humour here very much. :lol:

3. giphy.gif

4. 5ac4d7e0d77ff50dee332e96e4c4b99d.gif

:lol: 

• Haha 3

21 minutes ago, kkferro72 said:

That would be insulting

Obviously  they are not going to touch the original AFD songs (except remaster them) It's a landmark album in history of rock and best selling debut album.

They would be lynched if they tried to alter it. 

21 minutes ago, kkferro72 said:

If it comes with never seen before backstage footage that includes naked Izzy, I'll pay a million dollars. :awesomeface:

Well...Gn'R likes to make money...maybe they take suggestions from fans? :D

Edited by Fourteenbeers
  • Like 1
  • GNFNR 1
  • Haha 2

I'm not 100% against changes. If Guns would include some old song  that was left out from the original AFD, I wouldn't have a problem with that (for example Deep Purple has done the same with their biggest album's ( Machine Head) remastered 25 anniversary edition.

However, if they re-recorded that song (with the current Gn'R lineup) and then added that to AFD... that would be another story... it wouldn't be AFD anymore.

56 minutes ago, cindy1985 said:

appetite with ferrer and fortus???

And Melissa....and Dizzy + bongos + Pitman+ towels + Buckethead etc.

They could call it The complete mess -edition... which would be appropriate, it would describe what this band has been during most of its existence.:lol:

Edited by Fourteenbeers
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Fourteenbeers said:

I'm not 100% against changes. If Guns would include some old song  that was left out from the original AFD, I wouldn't have a problem with that (for example Deep Purple has done the same with their biggest album's ( Machine Head) remastered 25 anniversary edition.

However, if they re-recorded that song (with the current Gn'R lineup) and the added that to AFD... that would be another story... it wouldn't be AFD anymore.

And Melissa....and Dizzy + bongos + Pitman+ towels + Buckethead etc.

They could call it The complete -mess -edition... which would be appropriate, it would describe what this band has been during most of its existence.:lol:

what the hell want all these people with guns n roses??appetite its a masterpiece made  by 5 punks....