Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

Izzy sucks bad,he put alone his self out of the band and now complaining about the less money they give him to return back,no second chance to this guy,he  is not interested for the band at all.When steven almost begging,izzy looks indifferent.

Edited by Majestic Beast

58 minutes ago, Majestic Beast said:

Izzy sucks bad,he put alone his self out of the band and now complaining about the less money they give him to return back,no second chance to this guy,he  is not interested for the band at all.When steven almost begging,izzy looks indifferent.

:jerkoff::jerkoff:

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Majestic Beast said:

He wanted to rejoin?,probably no,if they give him more money,probably yes,that's my problem.

Then you must have a problem with all the many people who don't take jobs because of the money. I know it's a high amount of money that we're talking about but I assume money isn't even a problem for him, it's that it'll look like he's a hired musician that has never had a say in the band, or hasn't contributed as much to the band as the others although he is one of the founding members and main songwriters. But of course, we don't know his exact reasons to not be a part of this "reunion" so it isn't even logic to discuss if his reasons not to rejoin are acceptable or not.

Edited by Dusty Bone
Changing sentences in the middle of the sentences
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Just saw this conversation on GnR fanspot from a guy who went to Stevens show last night...

FFBB89AE-80B1-4660-8A64-4B941EB7D371.thumb.jpeg.75c497a2d4c9ed5718e2944af072528b.jpegD90D546F-B0A3-4973-A384-8DCD9EE4A86C.jpeg.ab2488ee9de8de92704a6d917265a58d.jpeg

So Izzy can’t have been at a soundcheck at the same time as Steven - which means he definitely wasn’t at the Nashville one he supposedly walked out of.

Alan Niven confirmed that It was the Nashville one he meant to Gambit via Mitch Lafon - which just goes to show you what shit those two talk! What a misrepresentation of Izzy by them! 

Thank you my dear. That means a lot. Great Sherlocking there! 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Just saw this conversation on GnR fanspot from a guy who went to Stevens show last night...

FFBB89AE-80B1-4660-8A64-4B941EB7D371.thumb.jpeg.75c497a2d4c9ed5718e2944af072528b.jpegD90D546F-B0A3-4973-A384-8DCD9EE4A86C.jpeg.ab2488ee9de8de92704a6d917265a58d.jpeg

So Izzy can’t have been at a soundcheck at the same time as Steven - which means he definitely wasn’t at the Nashville one he supposedly walked out of.

Alan Niven confirmed that It was the Nashville one he meant to Gambit via Mitch Lafon - which just goes to show you what shit those two talk! What a misrepresentation of Izzy by them! 

Thanks for sharing this :) niven has been out of the loop for so long, dunno why people are still giving him a platform 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Have you seen this? A piece on Izzy with a recent email response from Izzy. Check it out in this thread.

I just highlighted what was most important and interesting to me. What do you guys think? I’m excited we have a sign of life from Izzy. I would love to read the whole mail Izzy wrote to the WSJ.

I’m glad he sounds less angry. I still miss him in this „reunion“, I miss him with his own band.

Also the „longterm girlfriend“ would be interesting to most of the ladies here, right? ;)

So, yeah...

:wub:

I miss izzy...i miss the old Gnr... Its really nice that we had news from him... "Longterm girl" it refers to past??or now??iqm confused

1 minute ago, cindy1985 said:

I miss izzy...i miss the old Gnr... Its really nice that we had news from him... "Longterm girl" it refers to past??or now??iqm confused

I miss him, too. Very much.

I don’t know if the longtermin girlfriend is now, I don’t know when they talked to Rick Richards or used old interviews? I’m sure Izzy is not without a girl so I like to think it’s a longterm girlfriend. Hope he’s happy! <3

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, cindy1985 said:

The way it was said in the article means now. They searched for everyone related to Izzy to give recent statements about him. They even mention that Chalo died last march. ;)

26 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I miss him, too. Very much.

I don’t know if the longtermin girlfriend is now, I don’t know when they talked to Rick Richards or used old interviews? I’m sure Izzy is not without a girl so I like to think it’s a longterm girlfriend. Hope he’s happy! <3

I hope one day see him on stage..where he belongs...the paragraph with the girl it refers to past,i think..i think that i read in the past a similar article...who knows?

Edited by cindy1985

an offer from Bon Jovi was rejected. “Bon Jovi chased him high and low,” said Mr. Niven, who managed Mr. Stradlin at the time. “Izzy’s attitude was, very bluntly, I’d rather play clubs.”.

This is brilliant, could you imagine!

What's with all the Mr Stradlin/ Mr Niven? Bizarrely written article. Mr invisible 😡 

Love the response by Jason Isbell on Twitter.

image.png

Edited by Archtop

1 hour ago, Archtop said:

an offer from Bon Jovi was rejected. “Bon Jovi chased him high and low,” said Mr. Niven, who managed Mr. Stradlin at the time. “Izzy’s attitude was, very bluntly, I’d rather play clubs.”.

This is brilliant, could you imagine!

What's with all the Mr Stradlin/ Mr Niven? Bizarrely written article. Mr invisible 😡 

Love the response by Jason Isbell on Twitter.

image.png

Yeahs the Bon Jovi part! Bon Jovi!!!!! Lol How could they ever think he’d play with them? Hahahaha

Who is Jason Isbell?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Who is Jason Isbell?

The only thing I know is that one of his songs (God Is A Working Man) once appeared in my Spotify Daily Mix (or Mixtape, whatever you're familiar with). That is, if it's the same man. Nothing more.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dusty Bone said:

The only thing I know is that one of his songs (God Is A Working Man) once appeared in my Spotify Daily Mix (or Mixtape, whatever you're familiar with). That is, if it's the same man. Nothing more.

Right, he’s a musician. Don’t think they’re related though, at least not close. It’s a nice thing to say/post of Jason. lol. Wonder if they ever met?

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_Isbell

• Like 1