Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

4 hours ago, Tori72 said:

So rumour has it that the random caller was IZZY fucking Stradlin! :wow::wow::wow: Man!!!  Gibbo says Mitch told him? I don’t know anything about it....

I can’t imagine Izzy calling Mitch, but then, why not? I’m slightly panicking here. But Izzy didn’t show up in Berlin, how dare you show up in boring Gelsenkirchen! lol

Seriously, WHAT is going on in Match Lafon’s world? :headbang:

Who the hell is Gibbo? :question:  And what Gelsenkirchen has to do with all this?? :question:

Please, Tori, I'm totally lost. :blink:

3 minutes ago, kkferro72 said:

Who the hell is Gibbo? :question:  And what Gelsenkirchen has to do with all this?? :question:

Please, Tori, I'm totally lost. :blink:

I’m lolling at the word Gelsenkirchen. Can there be an uglier german word? :facepalm:

GnR will be playing in Gelsenkirchen and I am still scared Izzy might show up :facepalm: Gibbo is a user here and wrote in the Interview 11th June thread that Mitch will be or was interviewing Izzy. 

Understood now? ;)

Edited by Tori72
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, kkferro72 said:

A little. The Gibbo part is ok. But why on earth do you consider possible that Izzy show up in Gelsenkirchen? Lol :lol:

Because I could have had a ticket for fos in Gelsenkirchen but made the person who organised that for me sell it again. All happend last year. Since then I’m paranoid. :lol:

Edited by Tori72
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I’m lolling at the word Gelsenkirchen. Can there be an uglier german word? :facepalm:

Then know this: Gelsenkirchen is one of my favorite words in the world and by far my favorite german word :P Everytime I hear it or read it my eyes light up, my life gets better and I'm invaded by some of the best memories I have from my childhood :wub: So, please, stop hating on that word in front of me :max: I'm sorry for the off-topic but I just needed to state this :lol:

Context:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_UEFA_Champions_League_Final

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Then know this: Gelsenkirchen is one of my favorite words in the world and by far my favorite german word :P Everytime I hear it or read it my eyes light up, my life gets better and I'm invaded by some of the best memories I have from my childhood :wub: So, please, stop hating on that word in front of me :max: I'm sorry for the off-topic but I just needed to state this :lol:

Context:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_UEFA_Champions_League_Final

Lol! :hug: That’s sweet.

3 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Surely the interview or phone conversation will just be Izzy confirming why he isn’t part of the tour. Surely he would’ve turned up in Berlin if he was tagging along for this leg. 

Maybe he is also wanting to announce something, like some new music? 

That’s what I think. Hope we’ll be hearing Izzy himself talking. 

On 6/5/2018 at 8:04 PM, Tori72 said:

I was totally sure I could think of one but I'm blank on that... damn I can't switch between languages. But the word Gelse itself... ugh how I hate them.

Don't mind me wondering what an Austrian word is doing in a German town anyway

Yeah, well, not that this wasn't expectable but I'm also hoping to hear something from him.

Edited by Dusty Bone

19 minutes ago, downliner said:

Mitch replied to one of my tweets about Jimmy saying....

https://twitter.com/mitchlafon/status/1002755107237322752?s=20

Not sure why the tweet isn't embedding correctly, anyway he confirmed his interview is with Jimmy 🙂

Sorry I'm confussed. Lafon told you one thing. But he told something else to other fan? :confused: :question:

I apologize in advance because this has nothing to do with the topic but I think I just found an uglier German word: Gesichtserker (nose). It's a good thing it isn't used anymore XD

And, just by the way, @Tori72, what will happen to your world if by some  kind of magic (or whatever) Izzy will turn up in Stechmückenkirchen (is this uglier? Not sure)?

Edited by Dusty Bone
I realized that I should maybe clarify what this means
  • Haha 3