Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

16 hours ago, downliner said:

In the main GNR forum theres a 2 hour video interview with Jimmy Ashhurst. A good hour of it is talking about his time with the Ju Ju Hounds, forming the band, recording the album, touring, etc,... definitely worth a listen B-) Probably enough info to help push this topic to 400 pages and past 300,000 views :P

10472138_834711476587912_535518996868552

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, annabanana said:

@downliner would you know if there's any chance izzy will show up on the upcoming leg of the tour? There's someone saying that they are coming to my country so I'm thinking if maybe I should watch, but not sure I wanna spend money if there's 0 chance that izzy will show up. Thanks :)

I've no idea I'm afraid, but my guess would be no :(

12 minutes ago, kkferro72 said:

I read on FB that fans are massively  questioning Fernando on Twitter about Izzy and he said:

tumblr_p8yjrtkHXz1wsljrxo1_400.jpg

How I would love that Izzy tweeted again. Even if it was just to say "I'm not going to be on stage with GNR . Forget it !" :P

or sharing music..i think we will be waiting for a long time:max:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 19.5.2018 at 7:22 AM, kkferro72 said:

I read on FB that fans are massively  questioning Fernando on Twitter about Izzy and he said:

tumblr_p8yjrtkHXz1wsljrxo1_400.jpg

How I would love that Izzy tweeted again. Even if it was just to say "I'm not going to be on stage with GNR . Forget it !" :P

So sad that I missed Q and A with Fernando (among other things).  "My friend Izzy, I love and adore him"   Is this guy for real? :blink:

Edited by Fourteenbeers
  • Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

So sad that I missed Q and A with Fernando (among other things).  "My friend Izzy, I love and adore him"   Is this guy for real? :blink:

I think Izzy and TB may have a good/respectful/polite relationship. That's all. I find it hard to believe that Izzy is friends with Fandango to the point of "deep feelings". Lol :rofl-lol:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Here’s some winking cutie :wub::wub::wub: for you all from the new-old It’s so easy video. I took one for the team and bought it for 1,79 Euros. :ph34r: You don’t need to watch it, it’s not worth it except for that face. :lol:

Bildschirmfoto_2018_05_21_um_20_22_26.pn

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!:heart: im in love with this b.......

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Here’s some winking cutie :wub::wub::wub: for you all from the new-old It’s so easy video. I took one for the team and bought it for 1,79 Euros. :ph34r: You don’t need to watch it, it’s not worth it except for that face. :lol:

Bildschirmfoto_2018_05_21_um_20_22_26.pn

But I want to watch ittt😩😩😩 There could be more tht worth to see 

like...

Their ass:smiley-confused2:

6 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

OMG WHAT IS THIS?!!!:wow::wow::wow:

After offline from the forum for months, I'm missed lot of informations

I found this, it doesn't mention anything about A/I/S (but it's from February, that tweet is from March) 

https://www.axs.com/alice-cooper-reveals-new-hollywood-vampires-album-will-focus-on-origin-128168

The word "new" doesn't necessarily mean new in true sense of the word.. like SOYL is really not a new song... 

You could post it on D & N section and see what happens... 

2 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

I found this, it doesn't mention anything about A/I/S (but it's from February, that tweet is from March) 

https://www.axs.com/alice-cooper-reveals-new-hollywood-vampires-album-will-focus-on-origin-128168

The word "new" doesn't necessarily mean new in true sense of the word.. like SOYL is really not a new song... 

You could post it on D & N section and see what happens... 

Oh well We will see when the album comes out

• Like 1