Whole Lotta Rosie
Patience
The Seeker
Paradise City

Start: 7:22
End: 10:29

Don't  Cry?

5 hours ago, JAxlMorrison said:

Where's the place afterwards? Anywhere? I think my buds and I are headed to  the Parkside I guess. Close  by and it's a mess getting an Uber or Lyft right now.

Edited by Pishy

8 minutes ago, Pishy said:

Be glad you are watching videos . Nastiest crowd on the planet . They pissed, crapped and vomited everywhere . Most seemed unfamiliar with the music and I was in the first several rows . I have been all over the states and never seen anything like this . I rather hang out with the banjo boy or a militia outfit in the forrest. Wtf man . They started screaming to fucking leave before the bow like they were getting worked up for a lynching or witch burning.  I heard Reese on NR and Frank, I feel abused . Axl sounded awesome and so did slash and duff . Fortus is pretty badass . I usually get very into the shows but had a really hard time concentrating . The ushers and security were such assholes , they literally stood on platforms and they were not small people. They walked up and down hundreds of times , no exaggeration , saying my toes were past the red line . A lady took up her seat and mine and my friend's seat, then had the nerve to try to elbow us . They were screaming for "one in a million" and I can guarantee they think it means something else. I think they would experience sudden death if someone explained "civil war" to them .  I've met Canjuns in the Louisiana bayou , cowboys  in Texas , the good working folk in jersey , but never have I seen a crowd like this in my life . The guy in front of me was horrified too . I tried to block it out but peoole were only interested in getting wasted , walking around and anxiously awaiting a guest appearance from the grand wizard . I now know exactly which people used to throw bottles at the band . The band has nothing in common with some of their fans , I think they misunderstand some of the songs and are having a different experience . I forgot my tshirt . I'm going to kiss the NYC ground when I return . Glad to see GnR but I need to go to another show asap to cleanse myself 

Probably a bunch of fans from Philly, ....their football fans are the biggest assholes in the league....sounds like the same crowd..

• Like 1

I went to 4 GNR gigs last year, and had a blast at all of them, but I have to honestly say that the band sounds tighter now than ever. In my opinion, Axls vocals were stronger here than in Philly/Foxboro/MetLife last year. In my opinion of course. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mooch14 said:

I went to 4 GNR gigs last year, and had a blast at all of them, but I have to honestly say that the band sounds tighter now than ever. In my opinion, Axls vocals were stronger here than in Philly/Foxboro/MetLife last year. In my opinion of course. 

Axl's voice was great tonight . They were on top, I agree . Saw them recently at Apollo which was the best of all the shows in my experience , mostly because it was a dream setting , but I hear you. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Pishy said:

Be glad you are watching videos . Nastiest crowd on the planet . They pissed, crapped and vomited everywhere . Most seemed unfamiliar with the music and I was in the first several rows . I have been all over the states and never seen anything like this . I rather hang out with the banjo boy or a militia outfit in the forrest. Wtf man . They started screaming to fucking leave before the bow like they were getting worked up for a lynching or witch burning.  I heard Reese on NR and Frank, I feel abused . Axl sounded awesome and so did slash and duff . Fortus is pretty badass . I usually get very into the shows but had a really hard time concentrating . The ushers and security were such assholes , they literally stood on platforms and they were not small people. They walked up and down hundreds of times , no exaggeration , saying my toes were past the red line . A lady took up her seat and mine and my friend's seat, then had the nerve to try to elbow us . They were screaming for "one in a million" and I can guarantee they think it means something else. I think they would experience sudden death if someone explained "civil war" to them .  I've met Canjuns in the Louisiana bayou , cowboys  in Texas , the good working folk in jersey , but never have I seen a crowd like this in my life . The guy in front of me was horrified too . I tried to block it out but peoole were only interested in getting wasted , walking around and anxiously awaiting a guest appearance from the grand wizard . I now know exactly which people used to throw bottles at the band . The band has nothing in common with some of their fans , I think they misunderstand some of the songs and are having a different experience . I forgot my tshirt . I'm going to kiss the NYC ground when I return . Glad to see GnR but I need to go to another show asap to cleanse myself 

Omg, that sounds fuckin horrifying.....so sorry you had to deal with a crowd like that. I can't even imagine. :blink:

• Like 2