Jump to content
alfierose

GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Somebody know which is the job of the surfer's dude?

Axl is dumb because he will do nothing and will keep that useless people around him:fuckyou:

People who are vulnerable are easily manipulated....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

"We need to move this fucking shit" is what I heard. Axl also said he was done signing autographs and said in the direction of the camera of "whatever" afterwards. I didn't catch what Axl said before that because it sounded like he was mumbling.

By minute 01.34 he says "no riding in my car since somebody stole it..." and then he says "people".

11 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Somebody know which is the job of the surfer's dude?

None.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, killuridols said:

By minute 01.34 he says "no riding in my car since somebody stole it..." and then he says "people".

 

"No riding in my car since somebody stole it and shoved a whole bunch of people in it". 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

"No riding in my car since somebody stole it and shoved a whole bunch of people in it". 

:wow:

thank you!!!

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

You're welcome. :)

Lol I think he says "no riding in my car since somebody stuffed it with a bunch of people" :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Lol I think he says "no riding in my car since somebody stuffed it with a bunch of people" :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Yeah, that sounds more accurate. It's kinda hard to hear what Axl is saying at certain parts in the video with everyone talking over him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, purplestargirl said:

Yeah, that sounds more accurate. It's kinda hard to hear what Axl is saying at certain parts in the video with everyone talking over him. 

Yes and he's far from the mic but that one he wanted everyone to hear and that's why he goes near the camera ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, killuridols said:

Yes and he's far from the mic but that one he wanted everyone to hear and that's why he goes near the camera ;)

Someone's gonna get their ass chewed out by Axl for that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have no words to comment on the stupid and useless people around Axl wtf:facepalm: unfortunatley they will remain attached to his ass until the end.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, starlight said:

Since it's already July 23th Happy Birthday Slash! :heart:

 

I wonder if Slash still remembers how to do all of that BMX stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh MAN! Can't even look at it. They let Axl fucking Rose wander the street, harassed by fans looking for his car, not  finding it and being a little desorientated because he's drunk. What a freaking show. There is some real second-hand emberassement for me going on here. Can hardly stand it.

I still hate him for the AFD30 prank and all but things like this make me feel sorry for the old, vulnerable little  man without real friends or family to take care of him properly as he clearly is not able to do this on his own.

I wished he'd grow some balls, get a grip and sort his life out. On so many levels actually but most importantly for him on a personal level. 

 

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How can I post an Instagram story? Why is Fernando having naked Axl with the skull in his living room? Jeez :facepalm: They're so .... :facepalm::facepalm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

How can I post an Instagram story? Why is Fernando having naked Axl with the skull in his living room? Jeez :facepalm: They're so .... :facepalm::facepalm:

Wait, what? 

That's a little - okay it's very strange.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

How can I post an Instagram story? Why is Fernando having naked Axl with the skull in his living room? Jeez :facepalm: They're so .... :facepalm::facepalm:

I just saw the video....I thought a naked real-life Axl actually made an appearance. I was wrong. It's still strange to have a portrait of your boss naked holding a skull in front of his privates in your possession.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

How can I post an Instagram story? Why is Fernando having naked Axl with the skull in his living room? Jeez :facepalm: They're so .... :facepalm::facepalm:

 

Do we know for sure that's Fernando's living room? I watched that video and was like....

"Why does Axl have a naked picture of himself in his NY apartment? :confused:"

"No wait, doe he even still have a NY apartment? Maybe it's Sante D'Orazio's apartment. So Sante D'Orazio has a giant picture of naked Axl in his living room? :confused::confused:"

"But actually, doesn't Fernando live in NY too? And he was the one who made the video, SO DOES FERNANDO HAVE A GIANT PICTURE OF NAKED AXL IN HIS APARTMENT?!!! :scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:"

....

Jeeeeeez. This weirds me out. I don't know how to post an Insta story, but someone already made some screenshots

tumblr_otja3jDrG01vkt6tqo3_1280.jpgtumblr_otja3jDrG01vkt6tqo5_1280.jpgtumblr_otja3jDrG01vkt6tqo6_1280.jpg

 

6 hours ago, Whiskey Rose said:

That's true! And I think that outburst came bc he was embarrassed.

Yeah, he seemed pretty embarrassed to me too.

 

7 hours ago, killuridols said:

I watched it again and I can't believe how stupid those people are. Vanessa, she's the one who came out first and was supposed to lead Axl to the car, but when she saw he wanted to sign some stuff she walked away, left him alone and disappeared. Axl got lost (also being drunk didn't help) and thought his car was the first one. Then Vanessa comes to yell to him "Axl, wrong car!!!" :facepalm: and I hear some guy saying something like "doesn't matter, get in there anyway". The video cuts and then they make him get out of the car, he goes to the next one and I can see ANDREI already sitting at the front :fuckyou: and Axl is not allowed to get into that car either :question: and he goes to the next one and same shit!!! :wow:

So, as you can see, he is the last one to get a fucking car while the rest of the leeches are already pretty comfortable in their car seats (which Axl pays for!!!! :bitchfight:) and that idiot surfer guy who is completely useless acts tough against the camera guy, loooool, of course they don't want fans to see the treatment they give to  uncle Axl but I'm so glad there was a camera there because this is yet another evidence of the freak show being totally incompetent :no:

And omg, how annoying all those people following Axl to ask for autographs when anyone with half a brain could notice he was not well, pissed off and done signing :facepalm:

7 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Where the fuck is Gio to kick their asses??? And I don't mean only the ebayers and the camera guy, but the whole freak show. :max: Why is Axl leaving the club first (together with the intelligent models :smiley-confused2:)? Where are Nando, Andrei and the rest? Why his car wasn't the first in front of the club? :facepalm:

Dammit, Axl, come back to Europe. We will take care of you here :unsure:

8 hours ago, killuridols said:

His entourage is fucking useless, though. They live off him and they don't take care of him properly. :facepalm:

I agree about the entourage being useless and not taking care of him.

What really struck me about this video is just how helpless, overwhelmed and exhaused Axl looks. Like a frail old man.

That moment when he just leaned on the lamp post there in a resigned sort of way was really awkward to watch.

The guy seriously needs some better nannies/care takers.


 

 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

I just saw the video....I thought a naked real-life Axl actually made an appearance. I was wrong. It's still strange to have a portrait of your boss naked holding a skull in front of his privates in your possession.

Oh yeah, sorry for the confusion! LOL

That would have been SOOO strange indeed :awesomeface:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Frey said:

Do we know for sure that's Fernando's living room? I watched that video and was like....

"Why does Axl have a naked picture of himself in his NY apartment? :confused:"

"No wait, doe he even still have a NY apartment? Maybe it's Sante D'Orazio's apartment. So Sante D'Orazio has a giant picture of naked Axl in his living room? :confused::confused:"

"But actually, doesn't Fernando live in NY too? And he was the one who made the video, SO DOES FERNANDO HAVE A GIANT PICTURE OF NAKED AXL IN HIS APARTMENT?!!! :scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:"

....

Jeeeeeez. This weirds me out. I don't know how to post an Insta story, but someone already made some screenshots

You made me laugh so much. Thanks haha. Weirded out Frey is hilarious :lol:

 

18 minutes ago, Frey said:

What really struck me about this video is just how helpless, overwhelmed and exhaused Axl looks. Like a frail old man.

That moment when he just leaned on the lamp post there in a resigned sort of way was really awkward to watch.

The guy seriously needs some better nannies/care takers.

The bolded, that's what I felt / saw so much. But again, he's the one to be hold accountable for his lonelyness in his golden cage. His doing right there. :max:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

How can I post an Instagram story? Why is Fernando having naked Axl with the skull in his living room? Jeez :facepalm: They're so .... :facepalm::facepalm:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

The bolded, that's what I felt / saw so much. But again, he's the one to be hold accountable for his lonelyness in his golden cage. His doing right there. :max:

Eh, I don't know. We've had this discussion before and I think it was @killuridols who once pointed out that Axl basically had care takers his entire life and was lucky that he always had someone who'd watch out for his ass and feed him/let him live with them. At first it was friends and girlfriends who did it out of the goodness of their hearts (Izzy, Gina, Erin, etc.), then it was hired babysitters (as Niven calls them) who got payed to babysit him.

But at this point, after so many years, I have no idea how capable Axl even is of living independently. And the situation he is in now is something that developed slowly over years (decades even) as a natural extension of one of his more professional babysitters (Duswalt) quitting and Beta moving in to fill that role. Duswalt strikes me as a nice guy and he kept some professional distance from Axl that probably wouldn't have led to the kind of emotional entanglement and co-dependency thing that is now going on with Beta and TB in general. Maybe if Duswalt had stuck around instead of Beta, that would have given Axl some room to grow and develop, maybe even start a family of his own or something.

But as it was, Beta swooped in, ready to play Mommy and Axl fell right into the 'baby role' for various reasons and he's seemingly become less independent and more helpless and confused ever since. I can't really hold Axl's emotional and psychological issues that led to the situation we have now against him, it'd feel like blaming someone who's mentally retarded or low IQ for not being able to understand a new concept or not being able to figure something out on their own.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Frey said:

Eh, I don't know. We've had this discussion before and I think it was @killuridols who once pointed out that Axl basically had care takers his entire life and was lucky that he always had someone who'd watch out for his ass and feed him/let him live with them. At first it was friends and girlfriends who did it out of the goodness of their hearts (Izzy, Gina, Erin, etc.), then it was hired babysitters (as Niven calls them) who got payed to babysit him.

But at this point, after so many years, I have no idea how capable Axl even is of living independently. And the situation he is in now is something that developed slowly over years (decades even) as a natural extension of one of his more professional babysitters (Duswalt) quitting and Beta moving in to fill that role. Duswalt strikes me as a nice guy and he kept some professional distance from Axl that probably wouldn't have led to the kind of emotional entanglement and co-dependency thing that is now going on with Beta and TB in general. Maybe if Duswalt had stuck around instead of Beta, that would have given Axl some room to grow and develop, maybe even start a family of his own or something.

But as it was, Beta swooped in, ready to play Mommy and Axl fell right into the 'baby role' for various reasons and he's seemingly become less independent and more helpless and confused ever since. I can't really hold Axl's emotional and psychological issues that led to the situation we have now against him, it'd feel like blaming someone who's mentally retarded or low IQ for not being able to understand a new concept or not being able to figure something out on their own.

 

 

Sorry, I don't really get what you're saying. Is he to be held accountable of his own life or not? Aren't you contradicting yourself here or is it my english? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Frey said:

Do we know for sure that's Fernando's living room? I watched that video and was like....

"Why does Axl have a naked picture of himself in his NY apartment? :confused:"

"No wait, doe he even still have a NY apartment? Maybe it's Sante D'Orazio's apartment. So Sante D'Orazio has a giant picture of naked Axl in his living room? :confused::confused:"

"But actually, doesn't Fernando live in NY too? And he was the one who made the video, SO DOES FERNANDO HAVE A GIANT PICTURE OF NAKED AXL IN HIS APARTMENT?!!! :scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:"

....

Jeeeeeez. This weirds me out. I don't know how to post an Insta story, but someone already made some screenshots

tumblr_otja3jDrG01vkt6tqo3_1280.jpgtumblr_otja3jDrG01vkt6tqo5_1280.jpgtumblr_otja3jDrG01vkt6tqo6_1280.jpg

 

 

 

 

That is kind of weird however the size of the picture (relative to the apartment) makes me think it might be on it's way to an exhibition of some sort rather than something he wants adorning his wall. :lol:

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Sorry, I don't really get what you're saying. Is he to be held accountable of his own life or not? Aren't you contradicting yourself here or is it my english? 

How am I contradicting myself? I'm saying it's basically pointless to spend time blaming Axl for the situation he is in now for the most part. The same way it is pointless to blame someone with low IQ for being not very bright. Or the same way it would be pointless to blame Duff for his anxiety/panic disorder and his subsequent substance abuse that led to him nearly killing himself. I'd even say it's pointless to blame Izzy or Slash for their substance abuse and drug addictions, even though they have less of an 'excuse' than Duff, Steven or Axl.

Ultimately, you can never really understand what led someone to make the choices and mistakes they made unless you've walked a mile in their shoes, especially if it's a situation that progressively worsened over a long span of time in a slow, creeping kind of way (which is what I tried to outline above). It's easy to point fingers and say "He shouldn't have started drinking/doing heroin in the first place" or "He should have fired that woman long ago", but at the end of the day we weren't the ones living a certain situation and laying blame is the least helpful and unproductive thing you can do imo. The focus should be on finding ways to help people in fucked up situations (no matter how they got there) and how to help them make better choices.

Unfortunately for Axl though, we're only concerned spectators who can't do anything but watch videos like the one that appeared earlier with worry and slight disgust at the entire situation. He doesn't really seem to have anyone around him to help and he doesn't seem to have the strength to help himself either, so I think he's basically screwed, especially as he gets older. I think watching Axl turn into an old man won't be pretty, especially when people like Beta might need care themselves (or might die before him) and Beta's children will only become busier with their own growing families.

 

1 minute ago, alfierose said:

That is kind of weird however the size of the picture (relative to the apartment) makes me think it might be on it's way to an exhibition of some sort rather than something he wants adorning his wall. :lol:

Yes, that thought has crossed my mind as well and I really hope you're right :lol:

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×