General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

Not sure if things have changed, but this week's Soap Opera Digest said that Dillion was let go to film a movie, but he will be back. I hope this is true.

Also Billy Miller signed on for another year on GH.

Today's episode was questioning how much Jason has changed. Are they getting ready to tell us that he isn't the "real" Jason and once Steve Burton comes back he will play Jason again.

Tyler Christopher is excited by his new role on DOOL. It's all hush hush as to who his character will be, but the head writer said it's a whole new character.

Louise Sorel who played Vivian Alimade will also be back. I love her! I don't know if her trusty side-kick Ivan will be back too.

Anyway, even if Tyler doesn't come back to GH, I really hope they replace his character with another actor. I miss this character so much.

Looks like Lulu is back tomorrow too!

Sam needs to take care of her kids. Who is watching Scout? She's a newborn baby and needs her mother. Alexis is running around town, so is Monica watching the kids?

After all this shit with the Jeromes, you'd think Sam would want to hold her kids close to her at all times. I'm not saying she should be home all the time, but come on.

No one is saying it, but Jason getting shot was definitely Sam's fault.

Also, I'm thinking Steve Burton's character might just turn out to be Franco's long lost brother. That would be pretty cool.

23 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Are they the hottest tv couple in daytime or what?? I want them to be happy together! :)

Yes they are. I love Valentin and Nina together. I just hope he doesn't screw up again. Lulu and Dante better get ready for another custody fight.

I'm sorry, but yeah, Sam is to blame for Jason getting shot. She better get her mojo back or there's going to be more problems. Who is watching her kids?

I really thought Carly would rip into Sam, but I guess Carly is changing for the better? lol I love the old Carly.

Sonny won't be able to get out of the mob now. He's needed to control the other heads of the families.

More and more I think Steve burton is going to be Franco's long lost brother. Now that would be cool.

I love Griffin and Ava together. He brings out the best in her and Griffin needs some loving.

Who cares who stole the necklace? Where was security and how do you think you'd get that million dollar necklace out of the country? I think Valentin is involved somehow. Oh boy.

On 8/31/2017 at 1:12 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Yes they are. I love Valentin and Nina together. I just hope he doesn't screw up again. Lulu and Dante better get ready for another custody fight.

I'm sorry, but yeah, Sam is to blame for Jason getting shot. She better get her mojo back or there's going to be more problems. Who is watching her kids?

I really thought Carly would rip into Sam, but I guess Carly is changing for the better? lol I love the old Carly.

Sonny won't be able to get out of the mob now. He's needed to control the other heads of the families.

More and more I think Steve burton is going to be Franco's long lost brother. Now that would be cool.

I love Griffin and Ava together. He brings out the best in her and Griffin needs some loving.

Who cares who stole the necklace? Where was security and how do you think you'd get that million dollar necklace out of the country? I think Valentin is involved somehow. Oh boy.

Yeah some GH fans were complaining that Nina and Valentin are on too much...oh please! No one is on as much as Sonny and Carly!

Sam has kids? Seriously I always forget cause they are hardly mentioned, let alone shown. 

Speaking of Carly...I am surprised how nice and forgiving she has been to Sam. She is one lucky lady cause you don't want to be on Carly's bad side! 

This new Nell storyline is getting pretty interesting...it's getting good. Oh and those Maxie slaps were awesome lol!!

I think that this storyline with Finn looking for Hayden/Rachel needs to end soon and give Michael a better storyline. We all know she's not coming back, so don't dwell on this too much. Move on.

I think Steve Burton will be back soon. This whole thing with Franco and his "imaginary friend" or real friend, you know will be Steve. Back when James Franco was Franco, GH hinted that Franco and Jason were twins, but we know that's not true, but did Heather have twins and give one of her sons away? You never know since GH loves to change history. lol

Anyway, I'm glad Billy Miller signed on for another year and William(Julian) signed on for 3 more years. I'm sure he'll be out of jail by December and back with Alexis.

Yeah, Scout(I hate this name) and Danny were with Monica, but when Monica was in GH where were these kids and who is watching Avery, while Carly and Sonny are in the hospital too.

Also, whoever stole the necklace, did they really think they would get out of the country with a gem like that? come on!

You guys were right. Robert (Dillion) has been let go of GH. Another loss.

What are they thinking? Now who will Kiki be partnered with and I thought GH wanted to make the Q's more promenade on the show again. Losing Dillion is a big Q loss. Who's left? Ned, Monica and Olivia. I love these characters, but Dillion is a good character too.

Seeing Hayden today was sad. Finn's heart is broken. I'm hoping that in 9 months, Hayden will come back to PC. Lying to Finn about the baby sucked.

I guess with Steve Burton coming back, all storylines will revolve around him again.

Also I'm sure this character Cassandra, who had dealings with Valentin will be making her appearance soon too. Who cares? Bring back Nicholas.

GH needs to keep it's core characters just like The young and the restless has done for all these years. That's why they are the number 1 soap.

On 9/5/2017 at 4:07 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

You guys were right. Robert (Dillion) has been let go of GH. Another loss.

What are they thinking? Now who will Kiki be partnered with and I thought GH wanted to make the Q's more promenade on the show again. Losing Dillion is a big Q loss. Who's left? Ned, Monica and Olivia. I love these characters, but Dillion is a good character too.

Seeing Hayden today was sad. Finn's heart is broken. I'm hoping that in 9 months, Hayden will come back to PC. Lying to Finn about the baby sucked.

I guess with Steve Burton coming back, all storylines will revolve around him again.

Also I'm sure this character Cassandra, who had dealings with Valentin will be making her appearance soon too. Who cares? Bring back Nicholas.

GH needs to keep it's core characters just like The young and the restless has done for all these years. That's why they are the number 1 soap.

Exactly...same with B&B. CBS does it right in general for the most part with both of their soaps.

I like Dillon..now Kiki will focus on her career like it is leading up too, which is cool cause I like the hospital scenes.

As far as Steve, I'm fairly certain he will play a big part of GH, just like Sonny. I am super curious how this will all play out!

19 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Exactly...same with B&B. CBS does it right in general for the most part with both of their soaps.

I like Dillon..now Kiki will focus on her career like it is leading up too, which is cool cause I like the hospital scenes.

As far as Steve, I'm fairly certain he will play a big part of GH, just like Sonny. I am super curious how this will all play out!

Okay, watch today's GH episode. Another major hint as to who Steve Burton will be.

Since GH at one time thought Franco was Jason's twin brother, I think this will be the background for Steven's character. It's possible that Steve's character could be Jason's real twin since Heather and Susan were cousins. Their kids could look very much alike. Franco could have been close to him for a time but doesn't remember since he got his tumor removed. I think this would make a lot of sense. We shall see. It could explain why this new character looks like the old Jason. Part of the same family.

Watch the pictures that Jake shows Franco today.  Now I can't wait for Steve to come on. I hope it's soon and not November for sweeps month. I want him to come on sooner rather than later.

His character will effect everyone on the canvas especially since he will look like Jason did before his accident. This is going to be good.

I wonder if that doctor will have an affair with Kiki? I think he's way too old, but you never know?

I also think Valerie will start to have real feelings for Kristina soon. I can see them together. I thought they had chemistry ever since the Nurse's ball.

Edited by dontdamnmeuyi2015
More to say

I'm pretty sure after today's episode of GH, Nicholas will be back to Port Charles soon. Not sure what actor will play him, but I'm sure he's back.

So glad Spinelli is back. Hope he gets to stay to see Steve Burton arrive in Port Charles.

I think Jason has a twin and he just happened to be a friend to Franco growing up. Can't wait to see if I'm right.

6 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I'm pretty sure after today's episode of GH, Nicholas will be back to Port Charles soon. Not sure what actor will play him, but I'm sure he's back.

So glad Spinelli is back. Hope he 9gets to stay to see Steve Burton arrive in Port Charles.

I think Jason has a twin and he just happened to be a friend to Franco growing up. Can't wait to see if I'm right.

Yup....totally. That person they described was totally Nicholas! Hopefully GH can find a good replacement because there aren't many that can fill Tyler's shoes. 

And about Steve coming back...I have to admit I was not thrilled at first but I have changed my ways and am now excited about the storylines that they come up with! 

It would be so cool if Tyler Christopher came back as Nicholas and he can join Ned/Justin on playing on both Days and GH.

Jason's fingers moved today. I hope he wakes up before Steve Burton comes to town. Still think he's Jason's twin brother, whom I'm sure Heather had some hand in taking him away when he was born. GH as much as admitted that yeah, Heather lied about Jason and Franco being twins, but she didn't say anything about Jason actually having a twin, who was Franco's friend. I wonder how they will explain where he's been all these years. I will laugh if he's a mercenary or a hit man from out of town. You just never know? Or maybe a doctor?

Anyway, it was nice and sad when Monica was talking to Alan's picture on the GH wall. seeing all the people who are really dead and some just gone was bittersweet.

Can't wait for next week.

Well waited until 1:58 to see a glimpse of Steve Burton's blue eyes. So is he going to be the new Nicholas Cassadine or was GH just pretending the patient was Nicholas?

All I know is this better be some damn good storyline for Steve as well as everyone on GH. I really wanted Nicholas back too. GH needs to find a way to make that happen.

I still say Steve's character is Jason's twin. I assume the reason why we haven't seen Billy Miller in bed is because he was filming Ray Donovan for SHO?  If Steven's character is Jason's twin, it'll probably take GH until November sweeps for Jason to wake up and see him. I'm tired of waiting for a payoff.

On ‎9‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 6:07 PM, marlingrl03 said:

soon!

Well, this didn't happen! What a suck! Waited for a big arrival and it didn't happen. Bad GH.

Well waited until 1:58 to see a glimpse of Steve Burton's blue eyes. So is he going to be the new Nicholas Cassadine or was GH just pretending the patient was Nicholas?

All I know is this better be some damn good storyline for Steve as well as everyone on GH. I really wanted Nicholas back too. GH needs to find a way to make that happen.

I still say Steve's character is Jason's twin. I assume the reason why we haven't seen Billy Miller in bed is because he was filming Ray Donovan for SHO?  If Steven's character is Jason's twin, it'll probably take GH until November sweeps for Jason to wake up and see him. I'm tired of waiting for a payoff.

Well, this didn't happen! What a suck! Waited for a big arrival and it didn't happen. Bad GH.

I guess I am not surprised....kinda a GH move to tout such hype and then just show us his eyes! <_<

Other fans think he is the new Nicholas....I don't like that. Your idea of him being Jason's twin would make much more sense. But I am pretty sure that Steve not only got a nice paycheck but will have a great storyline too. I just hope they don't drag out his story over a year like they did with Billy. That was torture! 

18 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

I guess I am not surprised....kinda a GH move to tout such hype and then just show us his eyes! <_<

Other fans think he is the new Nicholas....I don't like that. Your idea of him being Jason's twin would make much more sense. But I am pretty sure that Steve not only got a nice paycheck but will have a great storyline too. I just hope they don't drag out his story over a year like they did with Billy. That was torture! 

Oh yeah, the storyline will make Steven front and center. Well, he could be the new Nicholas, but the soaps papers made a point of saying that because he looks like Jason before the surgery, it will freak everyone out. Why make Steve the new Nicholas if he looks like Jason? Well, we do see this character again tomorrow. he gets out of the chair. lol

17 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

We are going to hold you to that promise Steve! 😀

Yeah, and Nick didn't have blue eyes. His eyes were brown. Can you change eye color too? lol Well, this is GH, so who knows?

I just love Ava not giving up and talking to this guy. I know I would be doing the same thing.

Steve Burton tried to get out of the chair. lol

You can tell Steve isn't as buff as he was playing Jason Morgan.

Yeah,  we got to see Billy Miller in his new hospital bed today. Hope he wakes up soon.

I'm so curious as to who Steve's character is going to be. I just love how Ava is helping him.

He lost a lot of weight....I saw some before and after pics. He is happy about being leaner but I liked buff Stone Cold! 😁

It was nice to see Billys face even though it was pretty scruffy since he has been laying in that hospital bed. I wonder what he thinks about Steve coming back to GH and them both being on it now. 

Ava is so curious. She can't help herself lol! 

Well after watching today's GH and hearing how Sam and Sonny and Carly feel Jason has changed a lot, I'm pretty sure Steve Burton is the real Jason and Billy Miller is the twin.

I guess Susan Moore had twins and Heather took one and gave him to who knows? Maybe Betsy for a bit and then Helena took him or some other crazy and raised him and then gave him Jason's memories. I feel bad for Billy because I bet after his contract is up, he will leave.

GH is not going to have Steve Burton play another character. They did the same thing on DOOL. John thought he was Roman and then the actor who played Roman before came back and he was the real Roman. Soaps do this all the time.

Like I said, I liked Billy as Jason, but now that Steve is back, Billy will be someone else and everyone will have to get used to the real Jason and whoever the hell Billy will be?

Also, this whole Anna thing with Finn going to find some woman who worked with Valentin is a waste of a storyline. Who cares? Anna should stay in PC and help Lulu and Dante make sure Charlotte is safe. If Valentin does a crime in PC then arrest him, otherwise let him and Nina be.

Where the hell is Maxie and Nathan? Nice to see Andre and Felix, but missed Lucas and Brad a lot. GH is not using it's characters again. Lucas should have been at Julian's trial and there fro Sam too. You always need family when there's a crisis. Lucas wasn't even there for Sam when she was ill. GH is dropping the ball again.

Yeah it seems to be heading that way as far as the twin storyline...even though this is an interesting plot, I also feel badly for Billy especially if his character does change. That is not what he signed up for. I would hate to see him leave GH.

I wonder if Lucas and Brad are even recurring anymore, you like never see them! It's sad. And Maxie and Nathan are so intermittent that it is hard to keep up with their story. 

Okay after watching today's GH I kind of figured out what happened to the real Jason.

He was shot and fell into the water and most likely Helena found him and took him to the island.

I'm pretty sure Jake saw both Andrew and Jason together on the island, but has forgotten.

The real Jason was probably on Cassidine the whole time after everyone thought he was dead.

Obviously, Billy Miller will now be Drew, the twin brother. Betsy is lying about Drew being dead. Most likely Helena took him to the island too and just waited for the chance to screw with all the people in PC again. She brainwashed Drew and gave him Jason's memories.

I feel bad for all the actors on GH because for over 2 years now Billy Miller has been Jason and now once they find out he's not, all that would have been wasted time.

Whether Valentin is aware of the real Jason being in Russia, I'm not sure. It could be Helena never told him and since he's the last Cassidine, the doctor will probably contact him as to patient 6.

After today's scenes with "Jason" and Sam and telling each other how much they love each other and to live a long and happy life, it will be bittersweet once the "real" Jason comes back.

I wonder how long GH will take to get all the "Jasons" sorted out. lol

Julian should be back soon. Can't wait.

Yeah, GH never gives their gay couples a good storyline. probably Kristina might be the only one and it's because she's Sonny's daughter.