gibson guitars isnt doing well financially

action

oh dear. imagine gibson going down. there should be a fucking law againt gibson going down. it's the alpha and omega of rock music. without gibson, there is no guns n roses.

all joking aside, this is bad. except for my investment in a custom shop gibson les paul 58 standard. i can already see the dollars flying in my pocket when this baby gonna rise in value

• Like 1

If they went under I still don't see a huge rise in used prices. There are thousands and thousands of each model out there.

Gibson's horrible business practices, prices, and questionable QC got them in this spot. I don't see them going out of business but I think there will be major changes on the horizon

• Like 3

17 hours ago, action said:

oh dear. imagine gibson going down. there should be a fucking law againt gibson going down. it's the alpha and omega of rock music. without gibson, there is no guns n roses.

all joking aside, this is bad. except for my investment in a custom shop gibson les paul 58 standard. i can already see the dollars flying in my pocket when this baby gonna rise in value

All they need to do is put some effort into quality control and they can fix their issues. They won't, but that's what they should do.