Pitman is back and playing birthday parties

whatashame

2 hours ago, soon said:

First vid, after pretending to play guitar for most of song he pulls out his signature towel move!  Sadly no towel, but he still makes it look good.  At 2:09 

When it comes to pure entertainment value, I'd rather watch Pitman's  towel waving than majority of current modern "artists". At least he's funny. You go Chris! :D

Edited by Fourteenbeers
  • Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

On 4/26/2018 at 8:59 PM, Wagszilla said:

Guy has a fun birthday party with his sorta famous friends.

MyGNR: "What a loser!"

Your irony meters are broken. 

Yeah calling him a loser for that is a bit rich. Going down in history as being the guy booted from GNR just before they did the 4th biggest tour in history, now that's when you're a loser. Could there possibly be bigger gigs to blow than that? That's gotta sit deep.

Edited by StrangerInThisTown
  • Haha 1

On 4/26/2018 at 11:59 AM, Wagszilla said:

Guy has a fun birthday party with his sorta famous friends.

MyGNR: "What a loser!"

Your irony meters are broken. 

I mean, did he not call us all “dildoes” and get kicked out of one of the biggest band’s admist their hugest tour in the most unprofessional way possible? It’s not like we’d sit here and call Gilby Clarke or someone of the sort, a loser; there’s reasons for this shit.

• Like 1

On 4/28/2018 at 4:46 AM, AxlRoseCDII said:

I mean, did he not call us all “dildoes” and get kicked out of one of the biggest band’s admist their hugest tour in the most unprofessional way possible? It’s not like we’d sit here and call Gilby Clarke or someone of the sort, a loser; there’s reasons for this shit.

Gilby is a hard working Musician. Pitman has always had a cush role in the Music business.  

• 2 weeks later...

He's having a bit of a laugh at a friend's birthday...no offence to anyone in the thread but I don't think it's too reasonable to judge his musicianship or personality on that.

Sure he got kicked out of the band, but then given he was brought in something like 18 years ago to create new music, and was faced with endless delays that were not his fault, I could imagine him getting frustrated when after sititng out that wait the band went into  "well that's it for new stuff, time to focus on the past" mode.

I enjoy all eras of the band in different ways, and really it always seemed to me like a second (or third if you count Axl) keyboard was never necessary in the line up anyway - but it was Axl who made that call, it's Axl who runs the business and makes all the choices that led to the history of the CD project AND the delayed reunion and so on.....

i dunno i just think hate for this guy is misdirected. All he did was do what he was asked to do, it was a sucky job that no one wanted him to do, but he did it ok considering it wasn't needed, and he wrote some music with Axl - that like the contributions of most other people - found up in some vault some place....and he thought it was crap after playing AFD for 20 years waiting for this 3 album cycle he was a part of to happen, that the band decided to dedicate the next tour to a celebration of AFD and redo the UYI tour....

Not saying he's cool or anything, but his actions are kinda understandable in circumstances. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, default_ said:

Just saw this here and... Ok, why is Chris Pittman awesome? What did he do? What is his discography? Can you guys share some info on him with me? I dont really know the guy aside the GNR fiasco. 

He was a member of bands like Lusk, Replicants, SexTapes and ZAUM. He was also the synthesist for the Electric Company album Creative Playthings 

• 1 year later...