Len Cnut

Whatshisface from Neighbours is a Sex Case

1 minute ago, Dazey said:

Yeah but i'm from the north east which means that not only have I only a few years left but I'm also starting to hate @Len Cnut and his kind  more and more with every passing day. :lol: Give me another 25 years (and I'll be the oldest person to ever live in Hartlepool) and I'll even start to think that Brexit was a good idea. :lol: 

I’ve only ever met one other person from Hartlepool. I’m not going to say she was … cognitively limited… but she did manage to set off smoke alarms while microwaving chocolate. 

She also had a cry when a one night stand never came back after saying he was “off out for a cig” in the morning. :lol:

1 minute ago, Dazey said:

We've only had one up there as long as I've been about! :lol: 

One summer or one “love” up there? 

11 minutes ago, Gracii Guns said:

I’ve only ever met one other person from Hartlepool. I’m not going to say she was … cognitively limited… but she did manage to set off smoke alarms while microwaving chocolate. 

She also had a cry when a one night stand never came back after saying he was “off out for a cig” in the morning. :lol:

I'm actually from Redcar which is right next door but isn't much better. I do have a Uni friend Mark the Racist from Hartlepool though. We once went on a night out in Hartlepool and came very close to a devil's threesome with a midget. :lol: 

* I set off the smoke alarm at least six times earlier today while cooking my daughter's dinner. :lol: 

Edited by Dazey
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Dazey said:

I'm actually from Redcar which is right next door but isn't much better. I do have a Uni friend Mark the Racist from Hartlepool though. We once went on a night out in Hartlepool and came very close to a devil's threesome with a midget. :lol: 

* I set off the smoke alarm at least six times earlier today while cooking my daughter's dinner. :lol: 

Same here last week (well, not 6 times, more like twice) I was high and got a sudden hankering for fried bread :lol:

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Bottom you should check out though, the TV show.  I think one tends to benefit from growing up with this sort of thing though cuz its quite juvenile.  

I remember when I first saw it and I thought it was a bit shit until about half way through the episode when they started fighting and Eddie grabbed Richie, shoved his head in the manky old fridge, and then repeatedly slammed the door on him :lol: 

I love this collection of some of thier fights

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I remember when I first saw it and I thought it was a bit shit until about half way through the episode when they started fighting and Eddie grabbed Richie, shoved his head in the manky old fridge, and then repeatedly slammed the door on him :lol: 

I love this collection of some of thier fights

I've never not laughed so much in all my days. :no:

4 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

I suppose it is a matter of taste!

I actually said it so catty because I thought I was quoting Leonard lol

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

I've never not laughed so much in all my days. :no:

You can't really build it up so much and have people expecting the greatest comedy set pieces since Fawlty Towers cuz all they're gonna get is nob gags and mindless violence.  At its heart it is putting forward the proposition that in a life devoid of meaning as human life clearly is there is nothing left to do but make fart jokes and kick the fuck out of each other.

3 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

You can't really build it up so much and have people expecting the greatest comedy set pieces since Fawlty Towers cuz all they're gonna get is nob gags and mindless violence.  At its heart it is putting forward the proposition that in a life devoid of meaning as human life clearly is there is nothing left to do but make fart jokes and kick the fuck out of each other.

*squirts you with my Super Soaker 500*

9 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

*squirts you with my Super Soaker 500*

*turns the other cheek cuz its what Jesus would want*

4 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

*turns the other cheek cuz its what Jesus would want*

*stops due to sudden overwhelming respect*

Just kidding!

*squirts you again*

10 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

*stops due to sudden overwhelming respect*

Just kidding!

*squirts you again*

*writes an inspirational quote about taking the high road when confronted with ignorance on his social media and watches a PETA video about the abuse of goats*  Well, I say PETA video, its actually something my deformed inbred cousin knocked up on his holidays :lol:

3 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

*writes an inspirational quote about taking the high road when confronted with ignorance on his social media and watches a PETA video about the abuse of goats*  Well, I say PETA video, its actually something my deformed inbred cousin knocked up on his holidays :lol:

...JAAN! @janrichmond

• Like 1

I watched the above clip, part of it, with a face like a smacked arse. Humour is a very subjective and personal thing.

I find Bottom sort ofcomforting.  There's an honesty to it.  Its not like Extras or The Office, it isn't trying to convince people that we're all valuable really.  It presents the obvious truth that, really, the worlds full of lunacy and stupidity.  The average males lives, on some level, probably resemble Richie and Eddies more than any other comic creations.  Bottom is a look at the future.  Sad lonely isolated morons with nothing to do :lol:

Edited by Len Cnut

12 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I have vague memories of that Rick Mayall film Drop Dead Fred or some bollocks. 

Yeah, probably a bad starting place, thats sort of like your entry to Eddie Murphys work being the Nutty Professor or something.  He wasn't to everyones taste.  I believe Spike Milligan referred to him as 'the arsehole of British comedy' and 'that idiot who thinks farting and picking your nose is funny'. 

1 hour ago, Len Cnut said:

*thinks you're both a pair of wankers! :lol: 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Dazey said:

*thinks you're both a pair of wankers! :lol: 

I'll take the wanker but I don't like the implications of the pairing :lol:

On 11/01/2019 at 9:34 PM, Len Cnut said:

How the fuckin' hell do yous remember this shit, its all coming flooding back to me now :lol:  Toadie!  The name Morag kinda sticks in my mind.

Its mrs mangle!

Any relation to Joe Mangel? Joe Mangel, quintessential Bogan,

Image result for joe mangel

Britain and Australia, bonded through love of terrible soaps. 

2 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

If the UK decide to go ahead with brexit, australia can give as much neighbours episodes to the UK as possible with an extra carton of fosters beer that tge UK can handle. 😖

Edited by Sydney Fan

Just now, DieselDaisy said:

Any relation to Joe Mangel? Joe Mangel, quintessential Bogan,

Image result for joe mangel

Britain and Australia, bonded through love of terrible soaps. 

Yep that was her son. This knobhead in the late 80s was host of a music show i think on abc i cant remember. Here is he with the cap backwards trying to look cool,