Whatshisface from Neighbours is a Sex Case

Len Cnut

10 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

*stops due to sudden overwhelming respect*

Just kidding!

*squirts you again*

*writes an inspirational quote about taking the high road when confronted with ignorance on his social media and watches a PETA video about the abuse of goats*  Well, I say PETA video, its actually something my deformed inbred cousin knocked up on his holidays :lol:

I find Bottom sort ofcomforting.  There's an honesty to it.  Its not like Extras or The Office, it isn't trying to convince people that we're all valuable really.  It presents the obvious truth that, really, the worlds full of lunacy and stupidity.  The average males lives, on some level, probably resemble Richie and Eddies more than any other comic creations.  Bottom is a look at the future.  Sad lonely isolated morons with nothing to do :lol:

Edited by Len Cnut

12 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I have vague memories of that Rick Mayall film Drop Dead Fred or some bollocks. 

Yeah, probably a bad starting place, thats sort of like your entry to Eddie Murphys work being the Nutty Professor or something.  He wasn't to everyones taste.  I believe Spike Milligan referred to him as 'the arsehole of British comedy' and 'that idiot who thinks farting and picking your nose is funny'. 

1 hour ago, Len Cnut said:

*writes an inspirational quote about taking the high road when confronted with ignorance on his social media and watches a PETA video about the abuse of goats*  Well, I say PETA video, its actually something my deformed inbred cousin knocked up on his holidays :lol:

*thinks you're both a pair of wankers! :lol: 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

You can't really build it up so much and have people expecting the greatest comedy set pieces since Fawlty Towers cuz all they're gonna get is nob gags and mindless violence.  At its heart it is putting forward the proposition that in a life devoid of meaning as human life clearly is there is nothing left to do but make fart jokes and kick the fuck out of each other.

If the UK decide to go ahead with brexit, australia can give as much neighbours episodes to the UK as possible with an extra carton of fosters beer that tge UK can handle. 😖

Edited by Sydney Fan

Just now, DieselDaisy said:

Any relation to Joe Mangel? Joe Mangel, quintessential Bogan,

Image result for joe mangel

Britain and Australia, bonded through love of terrible soaps. 

Yep that was her son. This knobhead in the late 80s was host of a music show i think on abc i cant remember. Here is he with the cap backwards trying to look cool,

13 minutes ago, Sydney Fan said:

If the UK decide to go ahead with brexit, australia can give as much neighbours episodes to the UK as possible with an extra xarton of fosters beer as well. 😖

Do people actually drink that fuckin' shite in Australia?  i dunno if your own tastes like our one cuz our ones fuckin' naff as fuck.

1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

Do people actually drink that fuckin' shite in Australia?  i dunno if your own tastes like our one cuz our ones fuckin' naff as fuck.

Nope, its the reason why we export it to the UK and america. Its never in any pubs in oz just in the odd bottle shop Its the sort of stuff you would clean a whaling boat with.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Sydney Fan said:

Nope, its the reason why we export it to the UK and america. Its never in any pubs in oz just in the odd bottle shop Its the sort of stuff you would clean a whaling boat with.

You fuckin' Aussies are alright man, you've got the right idea, far end of the fuckin' world, all sunny, plenty of talent knockin' about, watching the dickhead yanks and euro wankers doing their fuckin' bits and just being down to earth cool people.  You never hear nothing fucked up about Austrailia. 

8 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

You fuckin' Aussies are alright man, you've got the right idea, far end of the fuckin' world, all sunny, plenty of talent knockin' about, watching the dickhead yanks and euro wankers doing their fuckin' bits and just being down to earth cool people.  You never hear nothing fucked up about Austrailia. 

Not yet len. Political wise we have our fair share of right wing parties. If we can get rid of the royals it would be a bonus. Sick of having to pay prince harry and the rest of his freeloading family trips down here. I can just imagine the queen saying "hoy isnt it about time we had a trip to those bunch of convict commoners in that land australia. Just to think we got rid of our rif raff down there i wonder how the place is.". They probably think its like chamelot from monty python and the holy grail.

Edited by Sydney Fan
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Surely you are thinking about Derek.

No but that too.  Fundamentally if you look at The Office, the key characters, even people like David Brent, the problem with Brent is that he tries to be someone he's not, thats why he's terminally unhappy, his moments of equilibrium arrive when he rises above that.  Same sort of thing with Martin Freemans character and the bird he's with.  Same with Extras, he strives and strives to be a celebrity and its an empty and non-fulfilling process and he doesn't reach like...happiness until he just learns to be happy with who he is.

My own feeling is that americans cant do comedy like the british. Humour with americans and the british are opposite ends of tthe spectrum.  British soaps or series are hits in oz. The bill, eastenders was huge down here, doc martin, blackbooks, mid summer murders and yep you guessed it fuckin love island!

9 minutes ago, Sydney Fan said:

My own feeling is that americans cant do comedy like the british. Humour with americans and the british are opposite ends of tthe spectrum.  British soaps or series are hits in oz. The bill, eastenders was huge down here, doc martin, blackbooks, mid summer murders and yep you guessed it fuckin love island!

Oh God the fucking Bill :lol:  Shoot me, please :lol: 

11 minutes ago, Sydney Fan said:

Major show down here len. The abc still do repeat shows.

The truth about all this shit is, the whole this comedy vs that comedy, is that both sides have a bit of a point.  i mean lets have it right there is some fucking shite British comedy out there...telly in general, in fact I'd go so far as to say 90% of it.  Thats why the good stuff is so valuable, cuz its so rare...but lets be honest, telly is a load of fuckin' bollocks and it always has been, its just fuckin' brain pollution for the lobotomized masses (of whom i am a part of).  Americans are just particularly shite.  Anything that designed for the broad populus will by definition be shite because it can't say anything contentious cuz it risks lessening its appeal and killing itself as a consequence.

Edited by Len Cnut

22 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

No but that too.  Fundamentally if you look at The Office, the key characters, even people like David Brent, the problem with Brent is that he tries to be someone he's not, thats why he's terminally unhappy, his moments of equilibrium arrive when he rises above that.  Same sort of thing with Martin Freemans character and the bird he's with.  Same with Extras, he strives and strives to be a celebrity and its an empty and non-fulfilling process and he doesn't reach like...happiness until he just learns to be happy with who he is.

Sure, you make a good point, but as far as pointing out that we are all valuable then I think Derek is even more explicit whereas it is more hidden in The Office and Extras. But I am remarkable obtuse when it comes to messages in series and movies :lol: